The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby sandra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:30 am

but there are "forces" that try to twist everything good "sexual pleasure" and perverse it..with whatever.."gets them off"....

mmmmhmmm and what would you know about that?

You try and smother people with false kindness around here only to use
them later for your own twisted agenda, that is no longer going to be allowed.
Like I said, find something else to get off on, it won't be my friends.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 pm

These forces are just the Penis and Vagina. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:These forces are just the Penis and Vagina. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you know whats up. :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

mmmmhmmm and what would you know about that?

You try and smother people with false kindness around here only to use
them later for your own twisted agenda, that is no longer going to be allowed.
Like I said, find something else to get off on, it won't be my friends.

I'm alot friggin smarter than you give me credit for "pete"...just remember that...

you have lessons to be learned...

someday you'll thank me..if you don't..

SO bE iT..

I can live without your praise..false kindness..and gratitude..

I could live without any memory of you..and would be :lol: :D :D quite

happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...

I might get my wish someday ;)
sheye

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 am

greeney2 wrote:If nature is the deciding factor stick 2 male pitbulls togather and see what happens when they smell each others ass. They won;t fall in love. :roll:

I am not so sure

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in 1,500 animal species.

Same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species, from worms to frogs to birds, according to a review of existing research, funded by the University of California, Riverside.

“It’s clear that same-sex sexual behavior extends far beyond the well-known examples that dominate both the scientific and popular literature: for example, bonobos, dolphins, penguins and fruit flies,” said Nathan Bailey, the first author of the review paper and a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Biology at UC Riverside.

Zoologists are discovering that homosexual and bisexual activity is not unknown within the animal kingdom.

Roy and Silo, two male chinstrap penguins at New York's Central Park Zoo have been inseparable for six years now. They display classic pair-bonding behavior—entwining of necks, mutual preening, flipper flapping, and the rest. They also have sex, while ignoring potential female mates.

Wild birds exhibit similar behavior. There are male ostriches that only court their own gender, and pairs of male flamingos that mate, build nests, and even raise foster chicks.

Filmmakers recently went in search of homosexual wild animals as part of a National Geographic Ultimate Explorer documentary about the female's role in the mating game.

Lions are also homosexual. Male lions often band together with their brothers to lead the pride. To ensure loyalty, they strengthen the bonds by often having sex with each other.

Homosexuality is also quite common among dolphins and killer whales. The pairing of males and females is fleeting, while between males, a pair can stay together for years. Homosexual sex between different species is not unusual either. Meetings between different dolphin species can be quite violent, but the tension is often broken by a "sex orgy".

Homosexual behaviour has been observed in 1,500 animal species.

"We're talking about everything from mammals to crabs and worms. The actual number is of course much higher. Among some animals homosexual behaviour is rare, some having sex with the same gender only a part of their life, while other animals, such as the dwarf chimpanzee, homosexuality is practiced throughout their lives."

Animals that live a completely homosexual life can also be found. This occurs especially among birds that will pair with one partner for life, which is the case with geese and ducks. Four to five percent of the couples are homosexual. Single females will lay eggs in a homosexual pair's nest. It has been observced that the homosexual couple are often better at raising the young than heterosexual couples.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:29 am

Wonder if Jesus is going to send all these animals to hell

Postby bionic » Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 pm

I think Jesus was bisexaul, personally.
Jesus loved everybody.

The Roman Catholic church, which led to all of the Christian outshoots..not so much

I am like,
"self loath much?"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:10 pm

tichan, this is an old subject but since you dredged it out, tha animal observation theory is about as stupid of an argument, as anyone could defend homosexuality with. But if you insist, thinking the human mind computes on a level equal to a fruit fly, worm, or frog is ignorant. 1500 species represents a fraction of a .00 1% percent of all species, and of the 1500 there are millions upon millions, of different animal species. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species.

Secondly, the sexual habits of a worm, knat, or reptile in no way represents those of a intellegent life forms in any way, shape, or form, and claiming that of the worm has some sort of "same sex attraction" is ludicras .

Equally stupid would be the logic that if the animal kingdom kills one another, and many will eat their young,(maybe 1500 of them) humans should be considered normal for canniblism. That murder is a natural and normal act of nature, so its normal for humans, and murder should be legal. Just observe any tropical fish tank, if you fit inside someone else mouth, you become dinner, and humans do not ear their babies.

Animals are not capable of intellectual thinking, they are not capable of even knowing what constitutes right or wrong, moral or immoral, capable of mating with non-related species. They couldn't care less if they pooped on your front lawn or you priceless Perian Rug. The genetic program of the animal kingdom separates the species and rendered reproduction of most unlike species impossible. There has never been observed a same sex attaction of unlike species. Never been a snake fall in love with a rat, a bird with a worm, or a lion with a antalope. Many species of the animal and bird kingdom do mate only with a single mate for life. Fish return to the very stream they were born in to spawn and die.

The theory of these animal observations, is some basis for a emotional same sex human behavior, is a far far stretch and not even sensible.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:30 pm

So you don't see a difference between sex and cannibalism and murder?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:33 pm

at1with0 wrote:So you don't see a difference between sex and cannibalism and murder?

I believe what he's going for is that, while animals don't acknowledge that sort understanding and consequence of actions, humans do.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts