The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby chiselray » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 am

chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 am

Dark, you didn;t think I was a homophobe when I defended the lesbian teen prom post! I didn't push the animal proof issue, I think its just dumb logic and said why, so you call me a homophobe. That seems to be the avenue taken when ever you can't refute what is said.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 am

This is a quote from another board. Not my words, but I agree with them.

Marriage, being a contract, can only be made between consenting parties, and there are requirements for consent. You must be of age (there goes the children strawman), human (there goes the animal strawman), and in a legal position to contract (consanguinuos marriage contracts are prohibited by law).
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Dark, you didn;t think I was a homophobe when I defended the lesbian teen prom post! I didn't push the animal proof issue, I think its just dumb logic and said why, so you call me a homophobe. That seems to be the avenue taken when ever you can't refute what is said.

Well I didn't really care about those lesbians anyway, some gay people like everything else just makes up problems when they are not needed.
Like, why in the hell do gays want what the rest has?
Like why can't they just have another new thing but be treated equally in law. :roll:
That is what bothers me about some gay people.

I do not defend anyone at 100% regardless of what they are.
Gay people bothers me as much as everyone else.
But I will not support anything whatever they might be that they are all taken in one blow.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Well considering that you always bring up the gay issue even more than I do, and mostly against gays then why shouldn't I?
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:32 pm

I didn't bring up the animal thing, I just responded to it. To you disagreement makes everyone homophobic, and than you turn around and say you don;t care about lesbians. I guess that makes you homophobic. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 am

Well I did not bring up the animal issue either.
Dark-Samus

Postby sandra » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
Can a man and woman enter into a civil union? I don't think the law allows for that, so its an even trade.

True but like I have said in another similar topic when it comes to mainly hospitals and so on when their loved ones can't visit their diying man or whatever.

If that gets the same equal status as the rest then I wouldn't care at all.
And neither should the rest.
I just don't get why most humans even cares about what others do privately! :roll: :evil:

I mean for the love of everything that is just GAH! I cannot even end this sentence!

"President Barack Obama issued a memo on Thursday that would require hospitals accepting Medicare or Medicaid funds to allow visitation rights to gay and lesbian partners."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63F0BV20100416
Did you hear about that yet, Dark, yeah it doesn't change a whole lot, but its a move on it.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sheye » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:07 am

anyone who says Jesus approves of gay marriage..is reading the WRONG bible....

and there are those who say He does..which is bullcrap..and always will be...GOD doesn't change his mind on things that produce life...but there are "forces" that try to twist everything good "sexual pleasure" and perverse it..with whatever.."gets them off".... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Leave Jesus outa your sic lil fantasies please...He was not gay :roll: ..He did not come off the cross and have children with mary magdalene... :roll: :roll:

HIS LIFE was predestined...for what
HIS mission was....and "they"..< ( father ,son ,and holy spirit) must get tired of seeing continously perverted..and twisted lies instead of truth (sighs) < in german

(somehow this got posted twice..not exactly the same...and the second got quoted...a clicking error no doubt..but in the grand scheme of "sins"...I think I will be forgiven for this...) , (sighs)..in french
Last edited by sheye on Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
sheye

Postby sheye » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 am

sheye wrote:anyone who says Jesus approves of gay marriage..is reading the WRONG bible....

and there are those who say He does..which is bullcrap..and always will be...GOD doesn't change his mind on things that produce life...but there are "forces" that try to twist everything good "sexual pleasure" and perverse it..with whatever.."gets them off".. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Leave Jesus outa your sic lil fantasies please...He was not gay..He did "NOT"come off the cross and have children with mary. magdalene... :roll: :roll: :roll:

HIS LIFE was predestined...for what hHIS mission was....and they must get tired of seeing continously perverted..and twisted lies instead of truth (sighs) < in german

:roll:
sheye

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts