The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Nesaie » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Nesaie wrote:greeney2 wrote:
What we are talking about is what was once considered normal, now isn't. It was not normal for same sex marriage, nor polygamy, nor incest. Now it all has to be reconsidered and rewritten.

Nesaie, What was once considered normal (was a marriage licence was given to a man and woman applying). It was not normal for same sex marriage, nor polygamy, nor incest. Now it all has to be reconsidered and rewritten.

You misread what I wrote.

Ah, a "license" to marry. No, as a matter of fact it is not traditional or normal to pay a fee and ask for permission from government to love. I say love rather than marriage.

As I've said before, if they want to ask the government permission to ask the government to love, let them. But, I don't believe in any of that.

However, if one follows the bible, one must also accept incest and polygamy. I'd go for polyandry myself if I could find the right guys. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 pm

As I said before, no place on a marriage or divorce papers does the subject of love appear, nor is it on civil unions, nor are any cops breaking down doors of unwed people, so what exactly are you imagining? They could care less about the Love part, it is a non issue to the government, and a moot point.
greeney2

Postby chiselray » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:27 am

look if Tony Abbott makes PM in OZ Gay Marriage will be so far off teh radar ,you will need a bag of fkn A Bombs to get a hit on it ..
noty really into gays myself ,but i do not like this wan car in any case.
chiselray

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts