The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:13 pm

greeney2 wrote:Like I stated before, there is something wrong with you.

You can state what ever you want. That does not make it reality.
Nothing is wrong with me beside you have met a strong pigheaded prick like you.
I am 46 I have a wonderful family and i live life to the fullest.
I just wanted to show an old geyser like you that life is very different that what us humans might think it is because of our up bringing and religious conviction.
I have traveled around the world, when on Safaries and marvel on what this planet is all about and the variety of the species that exist beside the human race.
I have scuba dived in the Galapagos island and in south America.
I have watched the birth of my loves ones while they coming through the canals of the most amazing women.
I love women I love men I love animals I love insects I love reptiles even if at can stand them I love live I love earth and I love God
We are all equally to the Creator the Creator God Source and he/she doesn't have any prejudice and does care whether we like eating pussies or cocks.

I hope you get my message and Amen

Life is wonderful and enjoy the privilege of it while you are on this planet

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Your are prooving me right with every word--now I'm a pigheaded Prick, becasue you can't proove your point. You start out with the spelling and grammer flaming, kept escalating it every post, and now you are up to the vile name calling melt down stage.

Face it, you have not proven your case, and your animal theory as a reason for gay marriage (remember what the topic was) is ignorant. When you resort to homophobic and racial slurs, than progress to vile terms and namecalling, you have lost all credibility, and look foolish. At least Aquarian had an excuse and was a kid, you have no excuse at 46. Nice list of good life stories, I wonder if you can be as honest with the list of the things you wouldn;t want us to see.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm

I just wanted to show an old geyser like you

You can spell pigheaded prick perfectly, and don't know what a geyser is. :oops:

Old Faithful is a geyser in Yellowstone National Park! :oops:

An old man is a gezzer, not a geyser! :roll:
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

greeney2 wrote:

You can spell pigheaded prick perfectly, and don't know what a geyser is. :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Thank you At1 :thumbup: I shall say goodbye to this thread now :wave:
I've :wall: enough!
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Speaking with vs speaking at. 8-)
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 am

greeney2 wrote:

That's what a meant was just that a old geyser. You are an old geyser that steams up all the time and who intermittently discharge not water but ejects roughly defying battles to debate. However in defeat or in not being able to win his points across or being wrong this old man geyser with a a twist of venom cowards away and blame and judge the other parties guilty based on their opinions because he has inflamed them.
Thank God you are not working at the United Nations.
Old Faithful ejects steam you is more like malice and hitting under the belt. You get away with it because you are the a court jester of metaphorically speaking to King John.

My words in an earlier post
..............You are becoming boring and a nuisance.
I am not even going to bother to debate this with you anymore.
Its a real waste of time and you are just pigheaded in your views and are totally bias to other opinions
Have a nice day..........

Your words:

Evidently you can't take the heat, so you are bailing out of the kitchen. Thought you were prepared for a battle bigshot?

Big man with a big theory until someone comes along, and questions the bullshit end of an agenda, being given about this "Study".

My words:
Who started defying and flaming who.
I am now serving your own dish with your own words.........
Evidently you can't take the heat, so you are bailing out of the kitchen. Thought you were prepared for a battle bigshot?........

My words to you Greeny boy is practice what you preach

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:26 am

greeney2 wrote:Your are prooving me right with every word--now I'm a pigheaded Prick, becasue you can't proove your point. You start out with the spelling and grammer flaming, kept escalating it every post, and now you are up to the vile name calling melt down stage.

Face it, you have not proven your case, and your animal theory as a reason for gay marriage (remember what the topic was) is ignorant. When you resort to homophobic and racial slurs, than progress to vile terms and namecalling, you have lost all credibility, and look foolish. At least Aquarian had an excuse and was a kid, you have no excuse at 46. Nice list of good life stories, I wonder if you can be as honest with the list of the things you wouldn;t want us to see.

I said we are both pigheaded pricks.
Definition adjective stubborn, contrary, perverse, obstinate, stupid, dense, inflexible, willful, unyielding, stiff-necked, wrong-headed, self-willed, bull-headed, ...
Nothing wrong with this .
Prick An act of piercing something with a fine, sharp point

And now after banning Aquariann a poor gay young soul a kid because he was voicing his opinions you have the nerve to use him for your defense.
Huum..................

And to your words ..........I wonder if you can be as honest with the list of the things you wouldn;t want us to see.............
What stupid question or affirmation is this. You want to play father confessor.

To your words:
When you resort to homophobic and racial slurs, than progress to vile terms and namecalling

My words:
Slur definition is to pass over lightly or carelessly; treat without due consideration.
And this is not what I have done at all. I am surely not homophobic and racist.

And if you claim my words .............You are just like in the past when white tolerated black people but still considered as descendent of apes...... a racial slur you are out of your mind.

The facts are that not so long ago Many Christians of the time considered Blacks to be subhuman and they used that and the Bible to justify slavery.
Things have change that today you have a black president which would of been unthinkable 40 years ago.
The same will be in less than twenty five years there will be no distinction between gay and straight marriages.
Times will change

Postby bionic » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:06 am

And if you claim my words .............You are just like in the past when white tolerated black people but still considered as descendent of apes...... a racial slur you are out of your mind.

tolerance is the first step to acceptance, with leads to some kind of geniune understanding and connection, openness friendship, etc..
baby steps..don't try and stuff the whole cake in your mouth.. at once..you could chokeeat it a bite at a time
wall builder, bridge builder..we all play both roles at soem point
pyromaniac/fire figher..we all play both roles at some point
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 am

Your geyser stupidity just doesn't stop!
For the record, Aquarian has never been banned, and has an open active account. Claiming he is banned is a lie.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts