The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Gay Marriage - Just Say No !!!!

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm

You are homophobic and fear gays because it challenges your conception of manhood.

You are just like in the past when white tolerated black people but still considered as descendent of apes.

Something is wrong with you!
greeney2

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:39 am

greeney2 wrote:
You are homophobic and fear gays because it challenges your conception of manhood.

You are just like in the past when white tolerated black people but still considered as descendent of apes.

Something is wrong with you!

Your words:
Someone else who disappeared here, named Aquarian, had a similar theory about Animals being proof of homosexuality being considered normal, which was absurd. What monkeys do and dogs do is in no way, natures proof for humans.

My words,
Scientific Studies have show the opposite to be quite true.
Homosexuality is normal in humans and in animals.

You call it absurd I call its facts.

Your words:

If nature is the deciding factor stick 2 male pitbulls togather and see what happens when they smell each others ass. They won;t fall in love.

My words:

Your reasoning and conclusion versus real scientific research conclusion.
And you think that something is wrong with me because of my metaphor.
Check the following video two gay lions having sex in the presence of a female lioness they sure ain't fighting and they are more ferocious than Pitt Bulls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsfZbfCNOds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmwqtP-Qefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl8VLG8hwJQ

Your words:

You are the one comparing it to Nature, the point being 99% of the time when same sex animals interact, it usually results in a fight, not romance. The animal theory is ridiculas.

My words:
Its not a theory its facts. For example gay penguins mate with one partner for life

Yours words:
Like you, they all got on the bandwaggon, and never really looked at the study, never really looked at what the behavior was, variables for behavior. Like wildfire other websites concluded and injected EVERY SPECIES, which has spread through the internet. The activists are building a mountian from a molehill interms of elevating the real conclusions of the study, into a false idea it includes EVERY SPECIES. The study never claimed that by your own admission.
I
In other words, activists are fabicating a big giant lie, exaggerating and making this false claim.

All the activists are leapfrogging this from a limited number of 1500 into some false conclusion all species show this behavior. It has been turned into something that has nothing to do with the conclusions confined to the study itself, and being used as a false presentation of what is normal behavior.

My words:
And you think I have a problem when you jump to such pathetic conclusions when scientists biologists and genetic scientific researchers differ around the world.

Watch this National Geographic video its very enlightening and interesting

Homosexuality in the Animal Kingdom.mp4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d68_vlLD60Y

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:39 am

bionic wrote:it amazes how you guys can even turn, basically, agreeing about something into an argument
:eh:
semantics

Sorry to say but we greeny 2 and I do not agree at all.

I claim that Homosexuality is normal and natural in the animal kingdom as well in the human specie.

Greeny 2 does not agree that homosexuality is normal and natural either in the animal kingdom or in the human specie

Sex is not for only procreation but for fun,bonding and pleasure and this in all nature.
In humans I beleive it to be valid for consenting adults and with respect to either partners wishes.
In humans I mean don't pretend to want a monogamous relationship if you are running around for other F*** friends
You either have a committed relationship or uncommitted relationship or marriage.

Animals they don't have that problem because they just do it no question ask and that push by what nature gave them in their genetic makeup.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 am

Lion sex, mating and orgasm. Just like humans. Needs sound..mp4

They will do every 20 minutes for a week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlfeL_HHfoU

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 am

Greeny 2 does not agree that homosexuality is normal and natural either in the animal kingdom or in the human specie

I didn't get that impression.
I got that he is in the thinking stage on all that and doesn't see it as an integral part of the gay marriage rights, issue, a this point.
Baby steps.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 am

tichan wrote:Lion sex, mating and orgasm. Just like humans. Needs sound..mp4

They will do every 20 minutes for a week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlfeL_HHfoU

:lol:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 am

If you don;t like the message don't kill the messenger, is all you are doing. Your personal jabs at me are lies, you don't know me from Adam. I have made no such accusations about you.

I questioned your study validity, the numbers, and the inturpetation, like a gentleman. You have done nothing but resort to kill the messenger, becasue you can't defend your own theory. You have not addressed any of the questions I raised, instead continue to make assinine comments about my intolerance and racism. You convieniently skip over the lies being perpatrated specically elevating that a limited number somehow becomes EVERY SPECIES on earth, misquoting the actual study. You still have not even shown the entire UC study.

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and the hate you spew, while you condemn the rest of the world, just becasue they catch you misquoting studies. We disagreed but you are the only of between us how resorted to rude, nasty, and hateful lies. I never said a single personal comment to you, and this is the battle forum.

You keep bringing up Aquarian, who comes and goes, like most of our posters, they have lives. He had conflict with many people here, not just me. Aquarian, like you have just done, while demanding tolerance for his lifestyle, was as intolerant twards others as it could get. He was as much of a religious bigot twards every religious community, as he claimed he was the victim of as a gay person. We have a lot of discussions including one about the suicide rate in Gay lifestyles, proven to not be casued by religious persecussion, he insisted about. In that, like you just did, called be all kinds of names, after the proof was really on the table, FROM STUDIES I PROVIDED, that showed him the real causes. Like you, he had a hissy fit, called me names and labeled me, but could not come up with anything to dispute what I said, JUST LIKE YOU.

I could care less what you do in your personal life, but don't expect me or anyone so view a study of 1500 out of 1.6 million species, conclusive for the entire animal kingdom, or even relevant to the human world.
greeney2

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:32 am

greeney2 wrote:If you don;t like the message don't kill the messenger, is all you are doing. Your personal jabs at me are lies, you don't know me from Adam. I have made no such accusations about you.

I questioned your study validity, the numbers, and the inturpetation, like a gentleman. You have done nothing but resort to kill the messenger, becasue you can't defend your own theory. You have not addressed any of the questions I raised, instead continue to make assinine comments about my intolerance and racism. You convieniently skip over the lies being perpatrated specically elevating that a limited number somehow becomes EVERY SPECIES on earth, misquoting the actual study. You still have not even shown the entire UC study.

I think you need to take a good look at yourself and the hate you spew, while you condemn the rest of the world, just becasue they catch you misquoting studies. We disagreed but you are the only of between us how resorted to rude, nasty, and hateful lies. I never said a single personal comment to you, and this is the battle forum.

You keep bringing up Aquarian, who comes and goes, like most of our posters, they have lives. He had conflict with many people here, not just me. Aquarian, like you have just done, while demanding tolerance for his lifestyle, was as intolerant twards others as it could get. He was as much of a religious bigot twards every religious community, as he claimed he was the victim of as a gay person. We have a lot of discussions including one about the suicide rate in Gay lifestyles, proven to not be casued by religious persecussion, he insisted about. In that, like you just did, called be all kinds of names, after the proof was really on the table, FROM STUDIES I PROVIDED, that showed him the real causes. Like you, he had a hissy fit, called me names and labeled me, but could not come up with anything to dispute what I said, JUST LIKE YOU.

I could care less what you do in your personal life, but don't expect me or anyone so view a study of 1500 out of 1.6 million species, conclusive for the entire animal kingdom, or even relevant to the human world.

Greeny2boy

Yours words again.... I questioned your study validity, the numbers, and the inturpetation, like a gentleman. You have done nothing but resort to kill the messenger, becasue you can't defend your own theory.

My words,

Sorry they are not my theories geeny boy they are scientist and even the National Geographic research.
I have nothing to gain in killing the messenger. You are killing yourself I am just pointing out facts.

Yours words........
You have not addressed any of the questions I raised, instead continue to make assinine comments about my intolerance and racism. You convieniently skip over the lies being perpatrated specically elevating that a limited number somehow becomes EVERY SPECIES on earth, misquoting the actual study. You still have not even shown the entire UC study.

My words:
On the contrary greeny boy that is all that I have been doing. Again I repeat it does not mater if they did not observed all world wide 3 trillion species of animals to see whether animals like cocks or a vaginas. There is enough scientific proof that animals like humans enjoy gay sex and it is natural.
This is not only in UCr study alone. Can't you understand this as a mature man of 64 years of age.

Your words:
I think you need to take a good look at yourself and the hate you spew, while you condemn the rest of the world, just becasue they catch you misquoting studies.
My words:
I am having a discussion on a battle forum where certain things can be said what hate am I spreading.
Your are becoming like a drama person with childish tantrums with words such as I condemn the rest of the world.
Actually I condemn the rest of the world to what Mr. Greeny beside scientific facts.
Grow up or ship out as a moderator on a battle forum if you cannot handle the stress and cannot digest true scientific facts.
Maybe you should change your meds to see clearer

We disagreed but you are the only of between us how resorted to rude, nasty, and hateful lies. I never said a single personal comment to you, and this is the battle forum.

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:57 am

Sorry I forgot to analyse the rest of your speech

Yours words,

You keep bringing up Aquarian, who comes and goes, like most of our posters, they have lives.
My words:
I brought him up once only.
Your words
He had conflict with many people here, not just me. Aquarian, like you have just done, while demanding tolerance for his lifestyle, was as intolerant twards others as it could get. He was as much of a religious bigot twards every religious community, as he claimed he was the victim of as a gay person. We have a lot of discussions including one about the suicide rate in Gay lifestyles, proven to not be casued by religious persecussion, he insisted about.

My words:
Incidence of suicide is under-reported due to both religious and social pressures, and possibly completely unreported in some areas. Nevertheless, from reported cases, certain trends are apparent.
Religion presents another risk factor In gay youth suicide because of the depiction of homosexuality as a sin and the reliance of families on the church for understanding homosexuality. Many traditional (e.g., Catholicism) and fundamentalist (e.g., Baptist) faiths still portray homosexuality as morally wrong or evil.

Family religious beliefs can be a primary reason for parents forcing youth to leave home if a homosexual orientation is seen as incompatible with church teachings. These beliefs can also create unresolvable internal conflicts for gay youth who adhere to their faith but believe they will not change their sexual orientation. They may feel wicked and condemned to hell and attempt suicide in despair of ever obtaining redemption.

Aquarian was not so far off

Your words:

like you just did, called be all kinds of names, after the proof was really on the table, FROM STUDIES I PROVIDED, that showed him the real causes. Like you, he had a hissy fit, called me names and labeled me, but could not come up with anything to dispute what I said, JUST LIKE YOU.

My words:
My heart is bleeding greeny boy what drastic words have i used
I never had a hissy fit it sounds more than you are having a sissy fit.
You sure like to point the finger like the preacher in the pulpit.

Your words:

My words:
Here goes the broken record again.
N0 one as studied over 1.6 million species. Guess what once they do this they might just find more evidence of more gay animals.
In the meantime science indicate just that animals are straight bi or gay and even asexual and just like us humans

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Aquarian was not so far off

No! Aquarian was wrong and so are you! It was proven in a major study Religion was not even one of the reasons for gay suicides. The study showed of the many reasons that were problems, they were problems within the lifestyle itself, rejections and breakup issues, that were totally unrelated to religious, and totally inside the lifestyle dynamics. Religious persecussion was concluded to not be a factor at all. Since you know so much about Aquarian, you probably remember several of this issues, that were issues he failed to proove. Not only that he was disproven by legitimate studies. Aquarian was a 22 year old confused kid about many things.
Whats your excuse?

Like I stated before, there is something wrong with you, the way you are acting, and you are 46.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts