The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

For Greeney2 and Admin

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby The_Joker » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Kiss it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby blackvault » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:08 am

Did you post this during recess? Or when all your other classmates were having nappy time?

Grow up, dude.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:46 pm

This from someone who claims to have been such a big bad ass military man. :roll: Big Phony! :oops:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Although, I do love the sound of crickets in the morning...

*yawn*

Sad how on the rare occasion when people try and provoke me to ban them because I disagree with them (I become an instant meanie), and when it doesn't happen, they immediately have nothing else to say and we all hear the sound of crickets chirping while singing the song called "A Pin Drop" as they are backed up by an orchestra playing with the world's tiniest violins. :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 am

When you see the familiar pattern of what they resort to, it makes me wonder if they are just an old retread from prior days, come back with new names? The early boards that was very common within days. Rath was adamant that Joker was not who he claimed to be, and was not even from Austrailia.
greeney2

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts