The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Foes and Ignore list

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby at1with0 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm

When I search for a user's posts, it says they are on my ignore list, but I have no Foes and I don't even know where my ignore list would be...I never put anyone on an ignore list. When I go to add to friends, it says I can't because they are a foe but when I list my Foes, it's empty.

Any thoughts?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Oops, there already was a topic about this....
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 am

Click on home page, and find "my email" up on the top right in small letters. Click on that, which is a different email from the PM program. You will find on that menu where can block people and it will tell you who has blocked you from contacting them. I dn;t know if that feature would affect a search or not. You just discribed adding friends in the My profile area. Not sure if that is your problem or it it helps. I'm no wizzard about any of it. :lol:
greeney2

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts