The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

First to Say Idiot in Chief.....

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:04 am

What makes you arrogant is that you like most americans thinks that you have the right to do whatever you want.
Sorry to say, only your goverment has that power, you and the rest of the "slaves" are nothing but expendables in their eyes... :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 am

What is it that makes me arrogant? is it that Obama told you Americans are arrogant? or is it anything you can point out ?

It’s every thing about you.Your system has failed and yet you think it has worked. You used to bitch when people bashed bush and yet here you are bashing big ears.

Slightly two faced or is it me. :|

That's what I thought. another F**cktard trying to be funny.

At least you can point yourself out.
:lol:

I like it when a new post is made and you're typing your own! it's very good. just like sat's post.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:11 am

People in any position on management NEVER act like you do Pal. Calling your co-workers MORONS~ Please you know damn good and well that you're full of sh*t! ENOUGH.

If I come across as a know it all then most surely that problem would lie with the reader, one usually of a very low level of self esteem, you fit that profile quite well. Evidenced by your constant hard on for anyone who takes exception, or disagrees with anything you deem important.

This is the net for Christ's sake, no emotion oozes through the screen other than text. You interpretation of it is, as I say, way way OB.

I'm guessing, just based on your attitude, that you're one very unhappy person, I feel for you if that's the case my friend. Life's to short to go through it pissed off at everyone and everything around you.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 am

Nice Speech... :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:33 am

:roll: man you guys really are screwed up.

First off I never said my Government works? I want to get rid of most Government, I guess you don't read my posts? My beleif in Government is how it was set up by our forefathers. They are respnsable for protecting the homeland, and ifrrastructure. That is it !
that takes care of Lashies little myth.

as far as DARK SOMETHING OR OTHER. I do what I want ,when I want , that's what being free is about.Not to mention being an adult. sorry you don't have that, it's not my fault.

Cole the hopeless really don't need to explain my life to him, but I'll attempt to set it staright. I am a manager,In Operations to be exact. I have many employees and out of 30, I would say 20 of them are just like you. Dumb ass a stump, oh but they think they know it all. Unfortunately I have to be here, or they couldn't tie their shoes.
As for the rest of you're rant. Poeple don't like it when someone else talks down to them. Even when they think they are above them. You do that all the time. Oh, I learned that from managing 30 people for what is it now 12 years.

It's ok that you don't agree with me I don't really care. I don't know you ,and I really would rather not even talk to you,but fate has us here on this great forum together. You are the one who always has some smart ass thing to say to push you're thoughts on everyone else. I'd say some one has a problem upstairs. Or you really don't see it. Which would be even worse.

As far as happy: I couldn't remember a time when I was happier. I love my life, I have plenty of friends, I have tons of money in the bank.I have the best brother as my family. I live in a great house, I have many years to enjoy all that I have aquired through hard work. Sooo I don't know if that is just you're hope for me since you are so misreble? I don't know again I don't care if you are misreble.
I wouldn't shed a tear if you dropped dead today to be honest with ya.

So you see there is always to sides of a coin, just depends on how you're lookin at it.

Good luck in you're dream world be sure to check in from time to time to let us pions know how the Mighty Teloprompter in chief is doing according to you're high standards. :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 am

as far as DARK SOMETHING OR OTHER. I do what I want ,when I want , that's what being free is about.Not to mention being an adult. sorry you don't have that, it's not my fault.

Pheeh, I do have freedom, but I use it the right way.
And being an adult you say?
Being an adult means to respect and listen to what others have to say before ignoring everything.
Only children believes in anything their "superiors" says.
Adults are skeptic...
Too bad most people are still children around the world :twisted:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:44 am

Yes sorry, bush just did as good as he could. :roll:

Right you keep thinking that. :roll:

he must be a baby from what you're saying then Saturos. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:46 am

I wouldn't shed a tear if you dropped dead today to be honest with ya.

I think that pretty well sums you up in one sentence Stoner. I couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

A man of great character indeed.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:50 am

The sad part is BS seems to find that acceptable. And then he asks us why we think he’s an arrogant tosser. :roll:

Prat. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:52 am

Oh well

think of me what you will. I am happy you guys are obviously not, sooooo I'm good with that.

see we got something accomplished here. :roll:

later tards.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts