The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

First to Say Idiot in Chief.....

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 am

keep sucking on you're masters member cole, maybe next time he goes down on the king you can hold his shaft.

Wow~~~~~you couldn't be anymore transparent, not to mention calling the President a trader.

What audacity, what arrogance. MAYBE you did indeed sleep through the past 8 years, that would go far to explain your ridiculous obsession, as well as all the failed attempts at mind reading via text on a message board. You've absolutely ZERO clue as to what I'm about, NONE! Yet you let on like you know something. Good Lord!

Probably didn't make your skill crawl but it certainly touched a nerve.

Like I said it's Master's week~ take a pill, chill out, you're way way OB.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:07 am

You've absolutely ZERO clue as to what I'm about, NONE! Yet you let on like you know something. Good Lord!

I really dont want to know what you're about. It's not too hard to see it though. You are scum plan and simple. You bash one President that did everything he could to keep you're scaired little ass safe, and praise this bozo who sells out his so called own people.

This man is not American, and by you're support for him.I suspect neither are you. Enjoy you're four years of being a self hating American. One thing great that will come out of this mess of a fraud, The Dems will not hold power again for generations to come. I can also say this is probably the last Black President the country will ever elect.Too bad too they had a lot of hope on this dope.

You meant skin right ? and no you didn't hit any nerve. Just more of you're delusional states of mind. You can't get to, me so don't waste you're time. I deal with morons all day long, one more will not make or break me.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:20 am

It doesn´t matter whether they are american or not, the only thing your goverment does is playing with your lives and nothing else, get that already :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:23 am

Man you spoke so much crap there that was amazing. :lol:

The best part was: `The Dems will not hold power again for generations to come`. :lol:

Yes they will and you know it. The USA only has two parties same as the UK. It’s a merry-go-round. Republicans step off, dems step on. :roll: Same here.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:42 am

BloodStone wrote:
You've absolutely ZERO clue as to what I'm about, NONE! Yet you let on like you know something. Good Lord!

I really dont want to know what you're about. It's not too hard to see it though. You are scum plan and simple. You bash one President that did everything he could to keep you're scaired little ass safe, and praise this bozo who sells out his so called own people.

This man is not American, and by you're support for him.I suspect neither are you. Enjoy you're four years of being a self hating American. One thing great that will come out of this mess of a fraud, The Dems will not hold power again for generations to come. I can also say this is probably the last Black President the country will ever elect.Too bad too they had a lot of hope on this dope.

You meant skin right ? and no you didn't hit any nerve. Just more of you're delusional states of mind. You can't get to, me so don't waste you're time. I deal with morons all day long, one more will not make or break me.

BloodStone...

For once you're right, no one can reach you because you make it impossible to be civil, which speaks highly of your educational level and the lack thereof. You Deal with morons all day do ya, now why do I believe that given the source and all? :lol: After all water seeks it's own level, does it not!

Had you pegged from the very first reply you made to my very first post on the old board. Pretty pathetic for someone so arrogant to consider themselves so much better than other people, you'd probably disagree with that now wouldn't ya. Must be a North east inbreeding thing! All hat no cattle if you ask me!

I'm probably not American :lol: I'm scum :lol: :lol: If you only knew my friend! :roll: :roll:

As for you tough guy! Here's what I see when I close my eyes and think of just how tough you are in the real world!

Like I said~~Chill out tough guy~~~it's Master's week!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:53 am

Do you even bother reading how you come off in you're posts?

I would think you don't ,cause if you did you would see how much of a hypocrite you are. You are the one here always telling people how damn smart you are, and how far ahead, and above you are in you're thinking. To me you're still an idiot.

I deal with puny minds like you'rs all day. I manage over 30 people everyday, most of them are just as dumb and as arrogant as you, they think they know it all, they think they have done everything there is to do. I have to laugh every time I show them just how stupid they really are, I usuallt don't waste my time with you're kind.

I do find it amussing though when you post what you post, and forget all the crap you dish out to everyone else. I guess there are no mirrors in you're house, this would explain the lack of you're capability to see you are indeed the moron , not I .

Thats why you support this Apeaser in chief , He's just like you and you know it.

Masters? huh you can't even master you're own life. I suggest turning off the golf channel and going outside to take a look at the real world you live in.The rainbows and such really aren't everywhere, there mostly in you're fantasy Obamaland.

Now go back to stroking you're shaft, or is it a wood you're playin with?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:56 am

BloodStone wrote:most of them are just as dumb and as arrogant as you,

It would be something if they were as dumb and as arrogant as you are BS. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 am

Uhmmm do you? ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 am

Dark-Samus wrote:

Uhmmm do you? ;)

:lol:

no... he can't read! ;) :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:00 am

It would be something if they were as dumb and as arrogant as you are BS.

You wanna play too huh? feeling left out as always? Mommy didn't hug you enough ?

What is it that makes me arrogant? is it that Obama told you Americans are arrogant? or is it anything you can point out ?

That's what I thought. another F**cktard trying to be funny.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts