The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Filer MUFON Files 8-15-09

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:14 pm

In Special Reports this week's files cover: John Podesta "It's Time to find the truth about UFOs", Jupiter's Latest Impact Scar, Doug Parrish Feds Won't Come Clean, Soviet Submarines Pursued by UFOs, Pyramid on Mars? UFO Lightning Above Carrier, Pyramid on Mars?

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena were spotted over: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Utah, and Washington. UFOs were observed in Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Ethiopia, India, Mexico, New Zealand, and UK/England and Wales.

The purpose of these files is to report weekly the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when I was ordered to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. The US Air Force under Project Blue Book investigated UFOs for more than twenty years, we continue this research.

I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever increasing numbers.

Special Reports

Soviet Submarines Pursued by UFOs
Dr. Bruce Maccabee writes, 'The following story was told to me by Dr.Vladimir Azhazha, (One the Leading Russian Experts on UFOs) while we were both attending a UFO symposium in Japan in 1990.'

"On one occasion a Soviet nuclear submarine, which was on a combat mission in the Pacific Ocean, detected six unknown objects. After the crew failed to leave behind their pursuers by maneuvering, the captain ordered to surface. The objects followed suit, took to the air, and flew away."

Azhazha said that the captain of this sub assumed the objects were American subs. When he couldn't shake them by maneuvering he decided to surface under the assumption that they would also and there would be communication during which time the captain could tell the Americans to "get lost." Instead, when the captain and a crew member reached the sail (top) of the surfaced submarine he was astonished to see the objects rise out of the water and fly away. According to Azhazha the captain eventually became an admiral. He would not say the admiral's name, but said it began with the letter "K".

The Navy article stated: "On several occasions the instruments gave reading of material objects moving at incredible speed. Calculations showed speeds of about 230 knots, of 400 kph. Speeding so fast is a challenge even on the surface. But water resistance is much higher. It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There's only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development," Beketov said. Thanks to Dr. Bruce Maccabee. Editor's Note: Russian Submarines are now patrolling off the US Eastern Coast where an underwater UFO base is alleged to be located.

UFO Lightning Above Carrier
Curtis Cooperman writes, I am interested in lightning because Tesla found it to be a gift to us on Earth.

These lightning photos came by 'Victor the Wizard.' I checked out all these photos of lightning... then I ran into comment #16... And noticed they said UFO... looks like an alien visitor to me in #21.

At sea aboard USS Abraham Lincoln on Nov. 2, 2002, lightning fills the horizon, and lights up the flight deck and air wing aircraft parked on the ship's forward elevator and bow. (Lt. Troy Wilcox/U.S. Navy) Then see where it's coming from. That is why it is... strange lightning. UFOs can make lightning just like Tesla did. http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/07/lightning.html Thanks to Curtis and visit www.helloearth.info

Jupiter's Latest Impact Scar
This sprawling dark marking is Jupiter's latest impact scar, a debris plume created as a small asteroid or comet disintegrated after plunging into the gas giant's atmosphere. Located in Jupiter's South Polar Region, the new feature was discovered by Australian amateur astronomer Anthony Wesley on July 19. On July 23rd Wesley's discovery was followed up by the Hubble Space Telescope with its newly installed Wide Field Camera 3, creating this sharpest view of the evolving debris plume.

Estimates indicate that the impacting object itself was several hundred meters across. Similar impact markings were created when pieces of Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 slammed into Jupiter's cloud bands in July of 1994.

Credit: NASA, ESA, H. Hammel (Space Science Institute, Boulder, Co.), and the Jupiter Impact Team Thanks to Victor The Wizard

Pyramid on Mars?
NASA image EO600269, shows partially buried, tetrahedral "mountain" was found on Mars. Thanks to Mike Bara

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 pm

According to Alan Godfrey of the Disclosure Project, NASA and JPL "know the face on Mars was made from an extraterrestrial race that came here to Earth about 45,000 years B.C. They set up a civilization here on Earth and went back and forth from Mars to our planet Earth to give us information and to further the race they created, which is us. This is a shock to the human populace. And I think it is the big reason why NASA and the governments - especially the United States - are refusing to release the information." Page 403, "Disclosure", by Steven Greer M.D.

John Podesta "It's Time to find the truth about UFOs"
John Podesta was co-chairman of the President Obama-Biden Transition Project. Speaking at the National Press Club stated:

"I think it is time to open the books about the questions that have remained in the dark about government investigations of UFOs. It's time to find out the truth about what is really out there. We ought to do it because it's right. The American People quite frankly can handle the truth; we ought to do it because it's the law."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Sz-MgoFos

Doug Parrish - Feds Won't Come Clean
Doug Parrish writes, "That's a great newsletter this week! In my estimation, there are a couple of reasons why the government will never come clean on informing the public what our relationship is to UFOs and their occupants.

1---By admitting to the existence of UFOs, ETs and the like, they will put themselves in the position of having been caught in a massive lie down through the years as they try to keep this whole business under wraps. Covering up that information and then finally admitting to us that it's all true will severely erode what little trust we have left in those institutions.

2---By admitting that UFOs and ETs exist and that they are the ones who have conquered time and distance to arrive here (not the other way around), what kind of allegiance from the citizenry could the federal government expect when ET's highly advanced technology becomes common knowledge? If they can navigate those vast distances and time intervals involved in visiting our solar system, our own population is going to turn to ET for the cure for cancer, cleaning up the environment and returning it to a pristine state, non-polluting energy, etc. The population will believe that ET is capable of miracles where our own federal government has failed us. The agencies involved in the UFO cover-up have a lot to lose by admitting what we already know: that ET is here.

All of my ideas will be appearing in a book I'm writing about this whole business entitled "Beyond the Mulberry Tree". Thanks to Doug Parrish, Howell MI

Sightings in the United States

Alabama Flying Triangle
FOLEY --A triangle shaped light in the sky appeared in front of the Little Dipper and moved west of that position and hovered for about an hour on July 29, 2009. I went inside for a few minutes and returned to find it was gone. On photos it was the only light appearing in the sky in the photo. The photo appears to be a multicolored light that is round and blurry. Thanks to MUFON Thanks to MUFON CMS

Arizona Video of Disc
LAKE HAVASU - A spectacular disc shown here was videotaped on July 31, 2009, over the lake. Lake Havasu is a large reservoir behind Parker Dam on the Colorado River, on the border between California and Arizona. Lake Havasu City sits on the lake'seastern shore. The entire video can be seen at http://22050hz.blogspot.com/2009/08/spe ... fo-in.html

California Round Body With a Boomerang
WEST ROSEVILLE - My wife and kids were in our swimming pool on July 27, 2009, at 7:40 PM, and noticed an airplane flying southwesterly near an object hovering in the sky. It was completely stationary about two miles up for ten minutes. It was white/silver in appearance and was definitely not any kind of balloon, helicopter, blimp, or airplane. I grew up on Air Force bases so I am very familiar with all known modern aircraft. My wife and I both saw this object and she suggested I take pictures of it after watching it for about 5 or 6 minutes. I retrieved my camera, a Canon Rebel XTI with a 28-235mm Lens. I took two pictures of the object, but they did not show up for some reason. All you see when you look at the pictures is clear blue sky. After about ten minutes the object appeared to slowly move off at an angle in a northwesterly direction. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Colorado Flying Sphere
WESTMINSTER - My wife was in the store shopping and I waited outside sitting on a bench on June 6, 2009, and decided to take some random pictures of the sky hoping for something to show up. I was holding the camera on my knee pointing directly overhead and took several photos straight up. I did not know this object was above me and did not see it.

Later while viewing these photos I found this round image that I call a sphere. My camera of choice is a Nikon S630 and all settings were set to automatic. http://helloearth.info/electricityforhe ... ealth.html

I was in the backyard taking random photographs on June 6, 2009, with my Nikon S630 camera and after reviewing them later found this picture of the airplane along with another object. I recall seeing the plane and intentionally took the photograph but I did not see the other object. I should have been able to see it with such a clear blue sky but the only thing I saw was the airplane. On this particular afternoon/evening I took about 350 photographs over the course of an hour. Thanks to MUFON CMS

I was flying home from Vegas on July 15, 2009, and was taking a picture of the sunset out of the port side widow of the jet flying east from Vegas to St. Louis at 10:15 PM, when I saw three bright lights flying in a pyramidal pattern up from the horizon. I barely had enough time to snap this picture with my blackberry phone before the lights disappeared behind the wing tip of the jet. Look just behind the left wing to view three bright lights.

These are the same three similarly configured lights I saw on July 27, 2009 in Utah, near the Bonneville Salt Flats, that I reported to MUFON. There must be heavy activity out west for this to occur twice in two weeks? Thanks to MUFON CMS

Connecticut Giant Flying Triangle
NEW LONDON - I was coming home from work and noticed lighting in the sky on July 6, 2009, at 1120 PM, but it had a deep red glow to it. As the object got closer I noticed it was a huge triangle that covered my whole apartment complex which is about 1 mile in either direction. It had a dark grey shinny metallic surface. It made me feel sick to my stomach, I don't know if it was just nerves or what, but I was shaking. As it got closer I noticed it was about two stories thick with a deep red glow coming from the center at the bottom, with electrical discharges from rear sparks. The air felt electric like static electricity. It moved very quickly without a sound except for the snapping sounds of the discharges at the rear.

I watched it from a dot in the sky and it went right overhead and disappeared in about 15 minutes. I couldn't sleep that night and my body has a static charge. Anything I touch creates a spark; and I have never experienced anything like it in my life. I had a camera in my house but was frozen and could not move to get it. It was just amazing and I am not truly a believer. It could it have been military, and I just have never seen anything so close in the sky? I felt I could reach out and touch it. I still have a very strange feeling inside and having problems sleeping. A STAR team Deployment was made by Ken Pfeifer to investigate further.

Delaware Photo is Camera Effect
Paul McIntosh writes, "Regarding Delaware Black Object Photo, this is a common effect of some digital cameras when pointed at the sun. Some of them have a "feature" that shuts off the area of the device when extreme over exposures occur. Even if this was an actual object, I don't think the edges would be very distinct as there would be a lot of light bleeding around the edges due to diffraction and moisture/dust in the air." Thanks to Paul McIntosh

Florida - Two Objects Spotted
HOLLYWOOD - While my son was driving us back to Michigan from Florida on the Florida Turnpike on July 17, 2009, I snapped a shot of a huge cloud bank ahead of us. When I downloaded the digital camera to the computer this morning, I found the following: there are two small unidentified aerial craft cruising into the cloud bank. The weather was just as it appears here; the shot was taken in the morning heading north. Of course, I couldn't see them when I was taking the picture. Thank to Doug Parrish, Howell MI

CLEARWATER - On July 27, 2009, the witness called and stated that he saw two lights (objects), one at 10:30 and another at 10:40 PM. The first object was of orange-red color and moved straight from the northwest towards the southeast. The object then flashed a brighter color (about the same brightness as Venus), ascended and became dimmer and was no longer visible. Ten minutes later an object similar in appearance was seen except that it moved from west towards the east. This object displayed similar behavior. The witness lives close to the airport and is convinced that he did not see aircraft. Listen to Recording of Witness Report (MP3)

Note: The space station was not visible at the time of this sighting. We plan to contact this witness to obtain additional information. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Maryland Flying Object Photographed
BALTIMORE - On the way to Carroll County Airport (15 miles west!) for our first Maryland MUFON meeting, when I noticed this object hovering at 1500 to 2000 feet AGL. I was at a stop light looking north at Security Boulevard and got out to get my camera out of my trunk and snapped four shots of this object. It had four distinct protrusions out all sides. I shot it with Sony Power Shotsx1015. Shown here was the closest first shot through windshield. We pulled off ASAP and I shot three more. We followed the noiseless object on a straight line north trajectory for about three miles at an estimated 30 mph. The object was at times motionless, and consistently ascending.

Winds at Carroll County were 160 degrees at 5 knots. As a jet approached from the south the object just vanished. I was passenger in front seat of vehicle and had visual contact with object at all times. This object was in the outer Class B veil of BWI 2500/10000. This object's trajectory would have put it very close to our meeting area at the time. This case will be deposed by David Lyle and Don Borton. Thanks to Ron Fink State Director for Maryland MUFON.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Michigan Colored Disc
PORTAGE - I was standing in the backyard smoking on July 31, 2009, and saw a light that looked too big for a star. It looked like it had a small circle of light in the center and spikes of light all around it. It looked like one of those suns that children draw with a circle and the lines coming out all around it. I woke up my wife and had her take a picture of it. My wife pressed auto levels and colors came out. It looked exactly like this without all the colors before she pressed auto levels. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Missouri Glowing Bright Red/Orange Lights
KANSAS CITY - My friend and I were standing outside our work building at 9 PM, when we saw a very strange low flying spherical object with steady glowing bright red/orange lights. It appeared to be flying above and around the AT&T building. It then headed towards the airport and we lost sight of it. I went up to the roof to see if I could get another glimpse of the object. Suddenly it was back and I snapped a couple of photos of it passing around the AT&T building before heading north again.

Its movement was not like an airplane or a helicopter. It passed right below AT&T sign, which is less than a mile from where I was standing. All I saw was a spherical object, very bright, glowing red and orange. My camera time lapse didn't focus quick enough to get good shots in front of the building. It's a new cannon power shot and doesn't take photos all that well at night. It took less than 2-5 seconds from the first photo, pass in front of the AT&T building, and then head north. My clearest photo was with the 20x Digital zoom at 12.1 megapixels. Thanks to MUFON CMS

New Jersey Two Red Dots
OCEAN GATE - I was at my friend's house on the fourth of July and I looked up in the sky, and saw two red dots exactly parallel to each other. When I first noticed it I knew it was a UFO because I've seen some like that on TV. It was just pretty much just drifting straight and in a couple of minutes it vanished. I was in total shock that I actually saw a UFO and was a little frightened. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Nebraska - Unknown Flying Objects
OMAHA - On July 28, 2009, I was sitting on our patio at about 7 PM, casually looking up at some beautiful wispy cirrus-type clouds when I noticed a very bright reflective object. It was hovering in the same spot, and then vanished. It didn't drift about or seem to change position. I had my camera at the ready and took two photos.

It seems this UFO was just below or right at the level of the high clouds. There were no fixed-wings, contrail, or sounds associated with traditional aircraft. I also viewed it through some binoculars, but can only use one side at a time, so it wasn't exceptionally optimal viewing. It did not appear round or tear-dropped like a balloon. But it's possible this could have been some type of inflatable object. However, the sunlight really gleamed off of this thing and I couldn't detect any kind of equipment hanging down. It also seems unlikely that a balloon would just appear from nowhere, and then vanish the same way. It didn't drift at all for the seven minutes I viewed it.

The NWS in Valley, Nebraska releases weather balloons at 6 AM and 6 PM every day, but the winds were very calm so it's hard to believe it would have ended up above central Omaha at that time. They also expand to about 20 feet in diameter before popping and it seems illogical that one could see that small an object at that altitude from the ground.

Finally, about fifteen minutes later another object traversed the sky in about the same area flying east. I also took 5 or 6 pictures of jets that same night and anything that high had contrails. This one clearly did not. When zooming in the dark object almost appears convex and not linear as a jet airliner would appear. The motion was also very smooth, but arced. If this was a jet, why wouldn't it have also had a contrail? Email from jbr3adventures@yahoo.com.

Pennsylvania Strange Flying Object
YORK - I was photographing the architecture of the York Court House on July 27, 2009, and took two previous shots of the same location within ten seconds of the one in which the UFO appears. Only the third photo shows the anomaly. I remember noticing a black dot that suddenly appeared as I snapped the picture. I glanced at my digital camera and verified that, indeed, there was a strange black object in the sky. I figured it was a bird and thought nothing further of the photo. But when I reviewed my photos I realized the black object was unlike anything I have ever seen.

It appears far too organic to be any kind of a flying machine. I have never seen a bird look like this in any photo that I have ever taken. And if it is a bird, judging from the distance it seems to be from the dome, it would be an awfully large bird. It almost has a dragon-like appearance, with a pronged tail streaming behind it as it flies across the sky. I would have noticed such a creature soaring across the sky. I don't know what it could be? Perhaps it is a rare sighting of some other-dimensional being a la John Keel and his "Mothman Prophecies" or maybe it's just a photo of a large bird in flight. There were vultures in the far distance. None of them, are in close proximity to the anomaly and none have a shape resembling the anomaly. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Texas Disc in the Clouds
BECKENRIDGE - On July 28, 2009, about 8:15 PM, there was a storm approaching from the southwest and the cloud tops were magnificent so I decided to grab my little Sony digital camera and take a few shots and some video, hoping to catch the lightning. What showed up in two of the stills is a mystery since I never saw anything but clouds.

I had set the camera on auto and the camera would refuse to focus, then it just shut off. I checked and still had half a charge on the battery but every other time I'd turn the camera on and point at the sky, it would switch off. My spouse called me 15 minutes later from the west end of town, saying that it was pouring down rain, with pea to marble sized hail. Moments later the rain reached our home. I cropped and enlarged the objects. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Utah Brightly Lit Disc
BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS - I am a MUFON investigator I was driving my new bike on July 27, 2009, on I-80, the wind was blowing about 30 knots, which caused my bike to lean as I drove at about 80 miles per hour. I was looking up at the stars and the blinking lights of many planes traversing the sky as I drove in the darkness. A white light then appeared to the south at very high altitude at 15,000 feet at 10 to 15 miles out with a halo effect. As I drove, the ultra bright white light descended and was moving towards me. Two minutes later, the light appeared again, at a much lower altitude and much closer. This kept happening about every few minutes, the light would power up, SHINE in my direction, then slowly turn off like a river barge light. The light lit up about 6 to 7 times, each time, closer, brighter, lower and was keeping pace with me, which was very disturbing. Then two other lights to its left came on with the same luminosity, same distance, moving with me making it appear as a very flat pyramidal grouping of three white, brilliant, lights about 1 mile away from me.

The three lights then turned off, vaporizing down like a river barge's lights. Then from half a mile away I saw what looked like LCD, brilliant orangish/reddish, lights scrolling from way behind the light, to the left in a huge circle. As it came around the circle, I could see more of the colored light, exactly as if it were a VEGAS LCD scrolling around the circumference of a huge, circular disk. About 6 to 10 of these very fast pulsations of colored light came from the exact same spot way behind the light, circled around a huge disk shaped object and came in to full view to me and ended at the light that was still showing at me. This was one giant pulse of about 6 to 8 individual scrolling lights which made the outline of a circular disk. But the disk was on a tilt slightly, about 15 degrees, so the lights went slightly up, over and downward and then abruptly ended at the white light that had stayed on the entire time, about 10 to 12 seconds.

I was so shocked by this......I pulled the bike over on the shoulder of the highway. Some time went by as I had resumed riding and the light never appeared close to me again. The last even pulsation was absolutely beautiful. It revealed a disk shape, 180 degrees of a half circle, in the most brilliant orange and red light I have ever seen. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Vermont Anomaly
HARDWICK - Saucer like objects appeared as bright spots in the sky with rainbow like "cooling tower" formations above them in the photo (left) on November 27, 2008. The lights were not noticeable to the naked eye when the pictures were taken but the photographer felt compelled to keep taking pictures with her digital camera.

She noticed these shapes in the photos after reviewing her pictures. This case is under investigation by MUFON VT. Thanks to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ.

Washington Six Triangle UFOs and Large Flash
VANCOUVER - It was the fourth of July and we didn't think anything of the first UFO, because we thought it was fireworks that had not gone out. Then another one came and I thought perhaps it was a plane. Then we saw another UFO and I knew it was something strange. There was fifteen minute duration between each UFO. The scariest was the last ones because there were three UFOs in a perfect triangle. They just glided across the sky and we lost sight of it as it glided off into the distance. Thanks to MUFON CMS

SEATTLE -- A large flash momentarily lit up the whole of my neighborhood on July 26, 2009, at 2 AM. I quickly looked up to see what looked like an object burning up in the atmosphere, except at an angle moving AWAY from our atmosphere. There was no "burn trail" and the object was completely silent. It took about a second and was gone without a trace.

Note: The sighting couldn't be a meteor if the object was moving upward. Bright brief flashes in the sky can have other explanations (lightning, electrical power stations, etc). No thunderstorms were known to be in the area at the time of the sighting. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Worldwide Sightings

Argentina Beings of Light
ONGAMIRA - Ana Luisa Cid writes, "Ongamira is a valley located 25 kilometers distant from Capilla del Monte, Argentina. It is renowned for its caves and abundant vegetation." It is also a place of interest to scholars of the paranormal, who claim that "dimensional doorways" exist in the area and that UFOs and luminous beings have been seen there on repeated occasions. And it was precisely here in Ongamira that this photo was taken, sent to me by Pablo Dessy, who says it was given to him by a friend who lives in the region. We know very little about this photo or the photographer who -- supposedly -- pointed his camera toward the cave and was not aware of the phenomenon at the time.

According to Pablo, a male and female entity is visible. According to the EXIF file, the photo was modified on 23 August 2008 with Photoshop and could be a sign of digital trickery and the question remains, are there beings of light in Ongamira? (Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU)Thanks to Ana Luisa Cid Source: www.analuisacid.com

PUELCHES - In July 2009, seven bovines were found mutilated in a farm in southwest La Pampa. Local cattleman expressed their concern at the new incidents and stated, "they took place throughout the week" while a ranch owner, added that "strange lights were seen maneuvering over the area for several nights throughout the region." The presence of "lights" and "vehicles" is so common that on several occasions, local residents contacted CEUFO to witness the maneuvers of the 'strange vehicles' that are even visible over the area during the daytime hours. The eyewitness's include police officers and community authorities. Long-time rural residents marvel at the precision of the cuts, and are even more startled that other creatures refuse to approach animals slain in this fashion. It is only now that carrion animals are timidly starting to approach a carcass that has lain exposed for ten to twelve days.

An officer of the Cattle Theft Division of the La Pampa Police has said: "Although no reports are called in when the events occur, investigation has found the animals' apparent proximity to water deposits, high voltage wires, and some trees show signs of incisions and other marks." Finally, the definitive report, by the School of Veterinary Medicine of the University of La Pampa determined the incisions were mechanical - that is to say, produced by an element having nothing to do with the teeth of rodents or carrion animals. CEUFO obtained an eyewitness account from a cattleman of La Pampa, who said: "I witnessed a stampede produced by a circular beam of light, measuring two meters in diameter issued by an object that traveled at a normal altitude and speed, shaped like two soup-bowls joined at their edges." (Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to CEUFO.

Australia Circular/Flattish Objects
LCABALO BLANCO - Mum and I were travelling to Perth on the Great Eastern Highway on June 26, 2009, at 6:52 AM, when I saw clearly this object very close heading slowly toward us. It was about 25 seconds later it hovered for 15 seconds. Mum said "that's not a plane is it?" as we were drawn to the object in the sky by its two amazingly powerfully bright lights that looked like someone stole from the M.C.G. She confirmed what I was terrified of thinking, and I replied fearfully "No...It's a UFO." waiting for her reaction, to my disbelief and surprise she answered "Well it must be".

I searched through my bag for my camera, but I was too late, it had just vanished in a flash of thin air. We looked and looked every direction in the sky...but it simply never reappeared again. I told my father what we saw, he said he and a few workmates had seen UFO's behind his work yard in Northam and just out of town on a few recent occasions. My close female friend has witnessed a UFO twice in the last two weeks and kept quiet fearing no one would believe her. Thanks to www.ufoinfo.com

Canada Strange Light Crashes Into River
OTTAWA - The strange light in the sky Monday night could have been a meteorite, a Manitoba UFO researcher says. But Chris Rutkowski said he would be curious to talk to witnesses to know exactly what they saw.

"I can't imagine what it might be," he said, adding he finds it "very strange" that witnesses reported the light going into the water, which is a rare occurrence. "I'd want to talk to the people who saw the lights," Rutkowski said, noting that the loud sound people reported was probably coincidental. Rutkowski said the Ottawa River has seen odd incidents going back as far as the 1960s. http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2009 ... 1-sun.html

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

China Strange Floating Rock
GUSHAN - On July 19, 2009, an image of a boulder like object has paranormal researchers totally stumped. The witness was taking photos of scenery near his house in the city of Gushan. After he had his photos developed he noticed the most peculiar object in one of his images. He contacted paranormal researchers, but they were unable to solve the puzzle. Thanks to allnewsweb.com and Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ

Ethiopia Flying Triangle
My friend and I went out to see stars on July 14, 2006, and were watching a meteor passing, when suddenly we saw a bright red light at the center of a flying object. There were three other red lights forming a triangular shape. The objects lights are so bright that it seems very close but it makes no sound. My mother was so near so I called her but she felt the object was an airplane. Thanks to MUFON CMS

India Bio UFO
India Daily writes, "Bio-UFOs are marvels of extraterrestrial bioengineering that are living UFOs that can think, live, make intelligent decisions and perform tasks. What is most daunting is the fact these UFOs reproduce and over time their genetic mutations create more intelligent UFOs. According to some scientists bio-UFO reverse engineering can produce the most devastating weapons systems ever. Think of drones that can think, make intelligent decisions, reproduce and over time generate better drones through genetic mutations. These bio-UFOs look and feel like UFOs except that these are unmanned and work independently performing their set task over a long period of time. These living machines die but before that give birth new ones. Some genetic engineers believe that extraterrestrial engineering developed humans. Some UFOs consume carbon in and rare earth metals. Some even consume radioactive material to find power of operations. Reverse engineering these UFOs requires very advanced biomedical knowledge. Scientists are using computational biology, fluid dynamics and bioinformatics for reverse engineering these species. India Daily Technology Team

Italy UFO Video
PISTICCI PORT OF CALLnbsp;(Matera) - On July 29, 2009, a short video observed lights in a triangle formation flying over the area. The object seemed to be signaling. The witness was at work at night and at 3:13 AM, decided to go outside and get some air and saw an object moving north. After a second its speed diminished and it increased its diameter to become 2-3 at least times the size of a normal star. Its color was white and increased in intensity. http://www.terninrete.it/terni-ufologia.asp

Mexico Fireball or UFO
XOCHITEPEC - Residents were treated to the sight of a "ball of fire" over Avenida Aeropuerto at 10:15 PM, on July 23 2009. The witnesses fixed their eyes on a brilliant object in the sky for five minutes, before the sighting ended in a lightning-like flash and disappeared. Many videotaped and photographed the "ball of fire" that seemed to fall very slowly from the heavens under clear skies.

Some heard a buzzing sound, stating unequivocally that it was not an airplane and its descent was slow and perpendicular. Several minutes into the sighting, people were shocked to see the object fire a bright light, resembling a beam or a bolt of lightning. After this, the object commenced its slow ascent until it vanished from sight. (Translation (c) 2009 S. Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Prof. Ana Luisa Cid)

New Zealand Several Lights
NEW PLYMOUTH, NORTH ISLAND - On Saturday night, June 20, 2009, at about 10 PM, I was looking at the stars when a sudden star just dropped straight down that literally fell out of the sky. It had no trail behind it and was very very fast. I would say it took about a second. I thought it was a shooting star but as I say it had no trail behind it and didn't fall on an angle just straight down.

DANNEMORA, AUCKLAND - At 7:23 AM, on June 26, 2009, I'm sure it's not a plane, and not a helicopter. It's got more lights, and moves vertically and very fast towards the sky and is lost into a cloud. Thanks to www.ufoinfo.com

UK/Wales Bright Lights
PORT TALBOT, WALES - I live directly in front of several mountains which are around 2-3 miles away, at around 10:05 PM, on June 24, 2009, I noticed a light in bright white/orange color moving towards the top of the mountain. I thought it could be a car or tractor but then it took to the air above the mountain top. It moved left, then right, then back down the same path it came from and became a bright red in color and flew under the M4 flyover motorway before disappearing. This couldn't have been an helicopter because there are electric pylons on either side of the mountains and if it were a helicopter it would have certainly crashed into the M4. Thanks to www.ufoinfo.com

UK/England

MILK HILL - A Nazca Bird like crop circle was reported July 2, 2009, near Stanton St. Bernard, Wiltshire, England. The aerial image copywriter is D. Grove. The lower image is a hummingbird on Plains of Nazca in Peru. (500 B. C. to 500 A. D.).

Images and information by Cropcircleconnector.com

RAF LYNEHAM - The mystery silver shape was spotted tracking the C-130 military craft near RAF Lyneham by John Powell, 56, who taught computer sciences in Belfast for 30 years. He claims an unusual silver orb was following the C-130 as it came in to land at the base at 3.45 PM on July 22, 2009. The retired school teacher was gardening in nearby Westbury when he noticed the sun glinting off the circular surface. Mr. Powell said, "I thought at the time this is too good to miss but I didn't think the picture would come out as good as this so I'm desperately curious to find out what it is."Since I've taken the photo I've been on some UFO websites and there's nothing remotely like this with an RAF plane being tracked." RAF Lyneham is the military base where the bodies of fallen British soldiers are flown back into the UK on Hercules planes. Ministry of Defence bosses said they would not be investigating because they so not consider it a "potential threat". A spokesman said: "The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorized military activity."Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported." Photo: SWNS.COM, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ and Michael Newark

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts