The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Fight Club

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
bionic wrote:like you..sorta..I'm guessing

Not even close. I'm only 19,

What are you trying to say about her? :shock: :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:33 pm

They are selling AR-15's and AK's by the train load here. And you can always get your Winchester on. Or off. I have an old Dan Wesson .357 which was a great weapon in its day but the action is worn out on mine. I have to take it apart a lot. Very accurate for a revolver though. Shoots thru rocks. I had a friend once when I was in Idaho who had a $2500 H&K full auto (modified) assault rifle and that was pretty impressive back then. Burned thru boxes of shells too quickly though.

Been watching the Tremors quadrilogy DVD so I got Burt vs. Graboids on the brains. Oh and ass blasters.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:39 pm

Lashmar wrote:
Wing-Zero wrote:
bionic wrote:like you..sorta..I'm guessing

Not even close. I'm only 19,

What are you trying to say about her? :shock: :x

How dare you question my measure as a gentleman!

It merely seemed like she thought I was older than I actually was, either being in the military or on a police force.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:How dare you question my measure as a gentleman!

Slapsticks at dawn! I'll teach you something lad don't worry about it. :lol: :twisted:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

What makes you ineligible for the military, Wing?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

You have to be 21 in the US I think.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:06 pm

WHAT?
FOR REAL?

Around here, 17 you can join the reserves with parental consent. I don't think you can be deployed until you're 19 though... Could be wrong.

21 eh? Huh. Well 21 is a far more suitable age to fight and die for your country then 19 on the one hand, but from a strictly military point of view, you're at your prime at 19, plus you still think you're invincible usually. Subject to vary from person to person of course.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 pm

you can join the reserves at 16 I think here. :?

Can't be sent anywhere untill you're 18 though. I think W-Z can sign up but he wouldn't be sent anywhere untill he's 21. I think that is, it's not mu country though.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Lashmar wrote:You have to be 21 in the US I think.

No, 18. That's why we have so many recruiters that go to high schools.

Regardless, I have a condition called Ectodermal Dysplasia, and one of the add-ons to it is that I was born without sweat glands. So, you know, me and any temperature above 80 degrees don't agree too well.

I also broke my ankle about 4 months ago, and I never went to the doctor to get it fixed properly. They don't want you if you've had any history of broken bones, especially in your legs or feet.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 pm

Well that sucks....

Another thing for me to remember to not take for granted: sweat glands.
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts