The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Fight Club

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 am

:lol:
You're funny when Panda is around, mate. :lol:
Just even thinking about it is funny even when she's not here and you're not being weird.

For you it's hopeless to track people down over the internet, but for me I have to track the women I'm chasing down because I'm not exactly sure where she lives now since she moved while we weren't talking. So now I have got to use my CIA-intelligence skillz (which are lacking I guess) to find her. :P Marginally more successful then you however.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:56 am

Tairaa wrote::lol:
You're funny when Panda is around, mate. :lol:
Just even thinking about it is funny even when she's not here and you're not being weird.

When am I weird? What sort of weird anyway? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:06 pm

What kind of weird? Like mock-possessive weird.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:29 pm

It's not always mock mate. ;) :D :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Scarey
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 pm

You should see me in real life mate. :D :lol: :lol:

I don't chase as much as I do on here but I look after people much better. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 am

Lash,
Didn't you say Panda was going to "Burning Man"..plus..it's summer..she is probably out and about and such

Maybe she has a new guy? In the real wolrd. (is or was she single?)

also..
you guys and your dicks..really?

funhy
big guns, big cars, big rockets, whatever..yet throw you all on an island together without a female..and the prettiest boys...they better hide..prison comes to mind

guys dicks...literally..seem to rule their lives

:roll:

as Tig would say, "monkeys"
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 am

:lol:

now..thems..some fightin' words!!!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 am

bionic wrote:Lash,
Didn't you say Panda was going to "Burning Man"..plus..it's summer..she is probably out and about and such

I know exactly where she is (not in a creepy stalker way either SRO) but it’s not the point. People leave me and they don’t come back the same. Saturos left me for a few weeks and now we don’t talk as much (where is faggy anyway? I haven’t got my queer friend anymore either, all I’ve got is my internet daddy, don’t ask mate, who left me to be with his `real` family).

People leave me and they don’t come back the same.

Maybe she has a new guy? In the real wolrd. (is or was she single?)

A. She'd never cheat on me with another man, I wouldn't mind if it was with a woman though. :D
B. Married.

it's summer, she's not one for winters for some reason :? , she's out doing things, work and the kids as well as welshy.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:05 am

you guys and your dicks..really?

Yeah. That’s what men mean when they say `go with your gut`. Don’t know about others but I use my gut a lot of the time.

big guns, big cars, big rockets, whatever..yet throw you all on an island together without a female..and the prettiest boys...they better hide..prison comes to mind

I like big guns.
[img]
http://worldwartwozone.com/forums/attac ... war-18.jpg[/img]

I like big cars:

Much better than a rocket:

guys dicks...literally..seem to rule their lives

:roll:

as Tig would say, "monkeys"

Yeah but you love me for it. ;) :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext