The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

fellow conduits

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:24 am

conduiting
a message to you, in particular, I think, maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEjfwxT-BY
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:13 am

feeling like a "cash cow"
:problem:
http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogs ... souls.html
I just get "milked" right..I don't explode or anything?
I don't mind getting milked (which is actually kinda nice), I do mind exploding
Last edited by bionic on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 am

I think I am getting it..I have an abundence of chi, kundalini energy..so much so that I have extra, that actually needs to have something done with it, les't it go all willy nilly

Also, my particular energy is yummy in such a way that others who connect with it, also begin to put out more positive chi energy (the kind that catches and can be used better), more than they need... which needs to get syphoned off and used to provide power

batteries, but done in such a way as to be symbiotic

we make an ubundance..that we can share

raise the love energy, raise the chi energy, raise the kundalini

more power to be used, clean energy

right?
Last edited by bionic on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 am

Symbiotic sounds risky.. sounds like dependence on someone for 'energy'. Probably not all bad if the someone is reliable.

It's interesting that you started my day with a description of chakras and their colors. I have over the years developed a similar system (a la a William Blake quote on systems). It's wonderful to see that I don't have to reinvent the wheel here.

The colors are names and labels of 'mind modules' that comprise my mind that I have identified so far.

light blue
light green
yellow
light purple
light red
dark red

Looks like I might be missing one or two, hehe, but these are the ones I have come across and identified. (I'm noticing now a distinct absence of both white and black.)

Each module has its own personality (agenda and traits) and the confluence of them all is my mind's overall personality.

I haven't yet seen that these modules "reside" in certain locations in my body like chakras. These are constructs or byproducts of my mind and may or may not be present universally in others (I'm leaning towards not).

light blue: the peacekeeper, the centeredness,
light green: wisdom
yellow: the balancer of the others
light purple: focus and power
light red: the warrior
dark red: entropy

:mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:05 pm

instead of white and black I was thinking it'd be more like infrared and ultra violet

you make a-lot of this energy, huh?..and it is particularly yummy...so you help others to make, it too...no wonder you are so popular
:mrgreen:
somebody pin a medal on him
:lol:
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 am

Well, in a dream, my uniform which I was given already had a couple of medals on it. I wore the sucker so I guess it's unofficially official.

Who knows what's really going on. I am trying to take more responsibility with people I've touched but that is a slow, ongoing process.

Heck, I didn't/don't realize that I'm popular but I'll go with it. Indeed, lots of energy is exchanged so I attract certain people I guess. :wtf:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts