The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Federal agency warns of radicals on right

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 pm

He meddled and partially removed a couple of rights as I recall, Jaack.

Like for instance, the insurgents aren't any longer considered PoWs when they are captured, but funny that, they also aren't considered any other form of person, and no laws apply to their captivity. Obviously they cannot be released, so don't suggest that I support such a ludicrous stance, if you wouldn't mind.

If you are peacefully protesting, you are applicable to be detained as an unlawful enemy combatant, at which point, you also have no rights. They give them to you, but not as rights, as privileges, since you're an unlawful enemy combatant. Then you go on a terror list. Wow, what a nice freedom filled change Bush brought to America!

Before Bush was in office, you knew that if you disagreed with the government and picketed, you definitely would not be held indefinitely or considered a terrorist. Now you can't.

Too me, that sounds like it is a little bit of a social degradation, as far as I can tell, with less of your freedoms and rights.

Oh, and also less real safety too!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 pm

BloodStone wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/16/napolitano-stands-rightwing-extremism/

So now what Nesaie? Napalantano stands by those words. Seems like the source was correct. :mrgreen:

I guess you'll have to argue with her now since she is really the source at this point.

I also have no problem with the patriot act. I'm not a criminal, and I have nothing to hide.

BloodStone...

The problem with the Moonies newspaper is that it disguises editorials as articles with the intent to manipulate the emotions of the readers. They use psychology to plant ideas into the reader and make them think it's their own. They use techniques to control/limit thought with the intent to divide "conservatives" (those who believe the moonies and think as they're told by the moonies) and "liberals" (those who believe editorialized news elsewhere and think as they're told to think by those places). Then, people like you get the idea that other Americans are your enemy, just like Napolitano is using this pdf to manipulate the people's servants, police.

That aside, Napolitano and all who contributed to the original pdf are insane, just as Chertoff is. They all deserve to be locked up in a ward and given FDA approved medication from pfizer so that society is safe from paranoid freaks like them.

They should also be kept away from sharp objects since their insane mental condition makes them prone to inflict pain and suffering on others.

In Arizona Napolitano outsource government jobs at tax payer expense. According to one youtube I saw, if you call Arizona state government office, you get India. That is what she wants to do on a federal level. She also created more crime in Arizona by restricting gun ownership...expand that to the fed level. She also created a very corrupt, but lucrative business through the use of inaccurate traffic cameras. She and Chertoff are both anti-American, anti-Constitution, anti-Freedom and insane traitors. A mental institution would be nice, but really they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law on treason.

Got ammo?...good...get more. 8-)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 am

The 2 TEA parties I went to I truely enjoyed blowing off the pro-lifers and people there trying to voice their opinion about marriage. Even one speaker spoke up and told those people that 'this isn't the forum and a large number of people here don't agree with you, we are here as one to protest the rising taxes and bailouts, from Bush bailouts to Obama Bailouts, enough is enough.'
Seems like the "Religious Right" needs to re-learn who and when to protest.

Even the "Open Carry" groups knew it wasn't about that and to just stick to the issue.
The "Free-Staters" stayed on track.

The best part was the token liberal speaker (as he said his friends called him). There were a large number of Dems at the parties. This wasn't right vs. left at all. This was excessive tax vs. not.
shadowfx

Postby mael » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am

It seems most people's idea of a reliable news source is a link to a Jew owned media org. :roll:

Those tax protests were virtually all White. That's because it's Whites who pay the taxes. Generational welfare scrounging Blacks are comfortable with any tax system providing they keep on getting a free ride.

And I think it is a good thing if returned vets join together with other patriots. They will know about weapons and tactics and could prove very useful in the struggle we have against tyrannical government and the traitors (oy veh) who have hijacked the White House.

Obongo is the Banksters' (oy veh) latest poodle - or rather he is their latest monkey on a chain. He's reneged on all or virtually all of his pre-election promises and he's clearly just an agent for Wall St.

Let's have the pleasure of a tea party which doesn't have kosher caterers.
mael

Postby Jaack » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 am

Nesaie wrote:The problem with the Moonies newspaper is that it disguises editorials as articles with the intent to manipulate the emotions of the readers. They use psychology to plant ideas into the reader and make them think it's their own. They use techniques to control/limit thought with the intent to divide "conservatives" (those who believe the moonies and think as they're told by the moonies) and "liberals" (those who believe editorialized news elsewhere and think as they're told to think by those places). Then, people like you get the idea that other Americans are your enemy, just like Napolitano is using this pdf to manipulate the people's servants, police.

Oh you mean like the NY SLime the Boston Compost, the LA Slime, etc...
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 am

NY slime, and LA slime? How very original with your names Jaack. :P

You know, Jaack, you're special. You're about the only person that I find enjoyment in pestering. Perhaps because you bug me too, I dunno. We'd make a good duo on a TV show or something. Except I'm definitely not serious enough to show up on a TV show to argue nothing points, unless I was getting paid big bucks.

But seriously, radio maybe? We could argue about homosexuals, and which president did less to your country, Obama or Bush jr, and about foreign policies, etc. :lol: :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby mael » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am

Jaack's all right.

I think he's a bit confused (maybe because he is overwhelmed with info), and he hasn't managed to make the connection between the current awful predicament we are in and those imposters who describe themselves as Jews (but not Judeans).

But his instincts are working well, he's got at least the average number of brain cells and his heart's in the right place.

So I sometimes find myself watching Jaack for signs of expected improvement as I metaphorically tap my fingers on the desk as he is rather reticent about putting two and two together.
mael

Postby Jaack » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 pm

Thanks SRO. You're almost as special as you think.

Thanks Mael. I think the the same about you except the reverse of the Jews part.
What?
Jaack

Postby Tairaa » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Oh I don't think I'm special at all!

Was that a misinterpretation or a false assumption? :?
Tairaa

Postby Jaack » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Tairaa wrote:Oh I don't think I'm special at all!

Was that a misinterpretation or a false assumption? :?

I enjoy pestering you as well. Looks like I just did it again.
What?
Jaack

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts