The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

FBI: 9/11 Truthers Should Be Treated As Possible Terrorists

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Not to be a nudge or anything but I told people on the old BV about advanced knowledge of 9/11 which was inadvertently, and I'm sure unintentionally, revealed on a TV series, filmed and released before 9/11. People could, back then, go and watch it themselves and hear the truth. I doubt they can now.

And the information came from a very unlikely source, until you consider who the person is the son of, and who they hang out with, and how that meant that he could indeed have such information. On the TV show, a reality show, an offhand comment was given about how there was a plan in the works to get rid of the United states. This was not scripted material but was a personal conversation, in which its uncertain whether or not the person knew he was being filmed. I'm sure someone told him later that he should have shut his mouth. The kid was a brat.

Now why would someone say that ("plan in the works to get rid of the United states") on worldwide TV unless they had some real basis for it? That's a really dangerous thing to be saying on TV.

No, I'm not going to tell you the TV show because like I said, people and the news media didn't pay attention to it back then so they aren't likely to pay attention to it now. Nothing I say will make any difference because people believe what they want to believe.

Why do you think Britain had that big 9/11, we feel your pain, tribute thing after 9/11? Did you see that? Now why do you think they did that?

You people think its the US government behind it? Your wrong!

"My Jekyll Doesn't Hide"
CodeBlackv2

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts