The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Fascism shall not pass!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Ariod » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:43 am

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but as far as I can understand it Europe currently suspends and freezes all possible projects when it comes to Ukraine and the things now happening there. The way to go! Fundamentally I think in Brussels they should add here some economical and political sanctions as well! Those street actions behind which Ukrainian nationalists now practically carry out a true war in Kiev on Jewish people have absolutely nothing in common with all European principals, standards and values! It is a great shame for the whole Europe that behind the so-called 'EUROmaidan' brand indeed fascist uks commit silly and coward attacks against Jews! They hold EU flags in their arms but as soon as the night comes they go and beat up Jewish school teachers, annihilate Jewish women and stab with knifes Jews right near synagogues in Kiev:

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4478240,00.html
Ariod

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts