The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Fall

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Going to be 106 in the valley tommorrow. We are a long ways from Fall here. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Yes indeed, if it stays like this a few days longer the leaves will begin to change. Pretty amazing how quickly weather can change here in the mid west, this kinda reminds me of the old days. :lol: :lol:

52 degrees the other morning, awesome indeed..........I always look forward to the first morning when you can actually see your breath. Usually around mid October most years, sometimes sooner, sometimes much later, especially if it looks to be a mild winter.

Just a part of me senses a severe Winter, similar to last year only with more snow and longer cold snaps.

I'm looking forward to the first batch of Homemade chili, we have a rule about chili in the fall. The first time the low temp breaks 40 degrees, or the first time the high for the day doesn't break above 50................I make a big pot of chili.............sadly I fear I'm about a month away from one of my favorite things to do............ah such a simple thing yet so satisfying.......

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts