The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Faked UFO Video, Santa Clarita, California

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby blackvault » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Many UFO videos are faked, or hoaxed, and in today's world... it's just the UFO that is simply animation. Although to me this is an obvious fake, I was surprised to learn the ENTIRE video (ie: the car, the sky, the clouds, the powerlines, etc.), was ALL computer generated. Well done. Too bad we have to weed through fakes like this, when they are originally posed as "real." Watch the video at: http://ow.ly/hyWgc
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby earthman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:27 am

Hi John, been a while since i logged in. This is why i have lost my gumption on this subject. FAKES. Back in the day of film, it was so much harder to fake this video's or pictures. Hell, i'm an admin of a site and just gave up because of how many fakes are out there. Can't believe anything anymore. As many knew i started a project to launch a satellite to investigate the UFO phenom but got no where. Like folks could care less if we find the truth. That took a lot of steam out of me. Hell, even Dan Akroyd even gave a thumb's up on the project but when i asked for some help to make it happen, they all turn there heads. I did even ask you for some support or help and you never even answered my letters.? Many of our UFO hero's that we depend on out there loved the idea but when asked for help to make it happen, same thing happened. As i posted on another forum, "what will happen when official first contact happens? Will these researcher's be able to retire and draw Social Secruity?" lol.

Good to see TBV is still going strong.

earthman
earthman

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts