The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Fairy Tales & Myths

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby MajikImaje » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:44 pm

I have absolutely NO DOUBTS what so ever that this is ALL TRUE - Only because - when I do the test(s) - I get the results that are PROMISED!

That is proof enough for me - That God ALWAYS honors his promises written in HIS word!

Simple! Malachi 3:10 TEST ME... ... PROVE ME WRONG - well in over 60 years - I've tested & tested; time and time again and God is ALWAYS FAITHFUL to keep HIS WORD.

I don't see what more proof anyone could ever need or want. I can call on your name (at1with0) from now until I drop dead; NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!
MajikImaje

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:02 pm

MajikImaje wrote:I have absolutely NO DOUBTS what so ever that this is ALL TRUE - Only because - when I do the test(s) - I get the results that are PROMISED!

That is proof enough for me - That God ALWAYS honors his promises written in HIS word!

Simple! Malachi 3:10 TEST ME... ... PROVE ME WRONG - well in over 60 years - I've tested & tested; time and time again and God is ALWAYS FAITHFUL to keep HIS WORD.

I don't see what more proof anyone could ever need or want. I can call on your name (at1with0) from now until I drop dead; NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!

Enjoy your delusions.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Majik I think you have confused everyone with your title Fairly Tales and Myths, along with your story of every 50 letters meaning something. We are use to the Atheist group calling things from the Bible Fairy tales and myths, and your first post you were making some point of the every 50 letters spelling something. With all due respect, you dropped a bombshell of a title with a confusing story of some pattern to the letters, and failed to further clarify any of it, or make your point with it. God Bless you with your Faith, but what is the point of your title and the letter pattern, bringing it to a Questions that make you think forum?
greeney2

Postby MajikImaje » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Well one has to take the Hebrew Text of the Bible and find out the pattern of God's name being every 7th letter and the LAW (TORAH) being present every 50th letter through out the entire book.

All one needs to prove this are the Hebrew Letters that are used in God's name; The Hebrew letters contained for the word Torah.

If you do the work and go through ALL 187 chapters you will find something that man is incapable of doing or achieving.

I guess maybe I posted in the wrong forum ? All I hear lately (in other forums ) is that the bible is a myth & fairy tale.

That being said;- I apologize for posting in the wrong forum!
MajikImaje

Postby at1with0 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 pm

So what if there is some pattern?
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:43 pm

:lol:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby MajikImaje » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Yeah - so what ! To me that is the proof that God wrote that book! Its that simple!
MajikImaje

Postby at1with0 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:09 am

MajikImaje wrote:Yeah - so what ! To me that is the proof that God wrote that book! Its that simple!

You are easily convinced.
at1with0

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:45 pm

The bibble is troo becawse it sed so.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 am

:shh:
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts