The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Hi Everyone!!

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby JimEdMo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Jim and I live in Missouri. I'm 41 and have an awesome wife of 9 years and 4 rowdy boys ages 24, 15, 3 and 1. My wife and I are both students at an online college, she's getting her medical office management degree and I'm going for my teaching degree. Eventually I want to be an archeologist, and I've been on a few exciting digs in Arkansas, but you have to start somewhere and a teaching degree is part of the trip.
I am very much into the UFO phenomena and space conspiracies as well as ancient astronaut/Nibiru theories. Eric von Daniken is the man that got me started. I saw "Chariots of the Gods" when I was about 7 or 8 and have believed there was more to our history than the "Scholars" put in the history books. Mr. Sitchen has also influenced my desire to dig in the dirt and find some truths. Truth is out there, waiting, wanting to scream to the world "I Exist!!" And I know it will have the chance regardless of the efforts of all the Zahi Hawasses in the world trying to silence it.
I'm just so thankful for a credible discussion board run by credible people where information doesn't have to be as intensely scrutinized as most others. Thanks John, for the invitation!!!
I look forward to talking with everyone and I'm sure I will learn a lot from the experience.

Jim
JimEdMo

Postby Lashmar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:28 am

hello. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 pm

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts