The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Even the MTV Crowd Has Turned on Obama

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:03 am

Oh, man is this priceless.

MTV Dude to Obama: "Why Should We Vote You Back In?"
by Jason Mattera
10/15/2010

A Conversation with President Obama on MTV

In what may be one of the best examples we’ve seen thus far that he’s losing his juice, Obama actually got grilled by an MTV crowd. MTV for Pete’s sake! After seeing this clip, here’s a hint of what your reaction will be: Adam Hunter for President, 2035.

“So, my question to you is: Why should we still support you going forward with your monetary and economic policies, and if the economy does not improve over the next two years, why should we vote you back in?”

Naturally, Obama lays the economic clusterfark all on Bush’s lap, even though, as the precocious Adam Hunter pointed out, this President has racked up trillion dollar deficits for two years in a row, all with the promise that by spending such unseemly amounts of cash, the economy would stabilize. But that’s the Obama way: Blame Bush.

So there’s that.

How about the dumbest question at the MTV forum? I was debating picking the one from some chick who asked Obama what he was going to do to ban ‘Internet bullying,’ but I decided to go with this one instead:

From the twitter handle @melanirenee, “Dear President Obama, do you think being gay or trans is a choice?”

Um, seriously? You have one question for POTUS, and you ask him his thoughts on trannies?

Oh my.

Then there was MTV’s asking the audience to “tweet” their greatest fears and their greatest hopes with the possibility that it would be read on-air by one of the hosts. Hilariously, two of the “greatest fears” submissions that the network picked were complete slams on Barack.

“My greatest fear is that we’re turning into a Communist country,” went one. “My greatest fear is that Obama will be re-elected,” proclaimed another.

And these were read right to Obama’s face. Ha!

Hey, maybe the kids are right after all.

LINK TO ARTICLE
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby The_Joker » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Maybe Gen Y is not as stupid as we are lead to believe.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts