The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Even China Jacks w/ Muslim Rads

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby mael » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 am

Wing Zero. You may like to read this to whet your appetite to the taste of a different 'truth.'

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... world/1464
mael

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Or you could try this one: http://www.archive.org/details/BattleOfChina I think I like it better than I do the bullsh*t from the John Birch Society. ;)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 pm

mael wrote:Wing Zero. You may like to read this to whet your appetite to the taste of a different 'truth.'

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php ... world/1464

So we supported the Communists and let them take over China?

Funny, it seems to me that was already made solid by the fact that Keishek didn't do s**t when the Tojo were taking over parts of China left and right, and Mao's forces were the only ones who were really fighting back.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby screamzero » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:31 pm

vulcan6gun wrote:Easy--the suspected party would be face-to-face with a billion screaming Chinamen toting AK-74s and RPGs. Said suspects wouldn't last long; the territory would be assimilated into China and the story would be over. 8-)

Well...no, it wouldn't because China is still Communist, so SEATO and the UN would step in to prevent 'yet another Communist takeover' and the entire world would be engulfed in nuclear war. :oops: :cry:

SZ, please don't propose events that will ultimately lead to human destruction; somewhere out there is a fool with access to a 'doomsday button'...his initials say he needs a shower... :lol:

.. a couple of good points in that post V6, beats the tar out of me when the liber-wig-hackies claim we over reacted slaying Islamic rads...go figure. It's not like they don't l-u-u-v us. Ask B. WHOSANE O. 'bout his Daddy Karduffy...they better surge in Afgrinastein if anybody cares not to eventually piss China off....take away their market; take away their toys will make a big baby cry and pout. We go; they go..hope some Yella Brotha sees that...(could get us a break w/ all the U.S. holdings they own :roll: ). Islamo Rads sure as hell could give a snort...Obummer's way to busy scratching his nuts to even see up close.

Obummer slumber nuts best get his head oughta the U.N.'s ass and take care of Home.

Wow...there sure is a lot of weird crap that could happen...let's take your advice.
screamzero

Postby screamzero » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Where the hell's Evutch!?!? I miss that wriggly Commie.
screamzero

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts