The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Europe mustn't join new Middle East war.

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Marsha » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 am

I wonder if Europeans will again follow American lead to find themselves in midst of possible bloodbath in Middle East? Is it still missed on Europe that much boasted American style is just a Dutch deal every time we try to stay supportive of Washington's whims?
These are the Jewish powerful clans who are always in the profit actually! They have totally subdued the USA. And what may stay benefit of ordinary French and Germans and Belgians and other Europeans, I wonder? This is hatred of local Muslims and new terrorist attacks resulting in new deaths!
Those sophisticated Jews are so tricky finding hell of pretexts to drag Europe into wars. This is fighting some dictators and search of chemical weapons and persecution of Christians by Muslims.
I am highly appreciative of Great Britain way presently. I think it's due to the fact they are fully aware that Muslims are part of Great Britain able to explode it from inside, making it real Hades for Brits in their own home!
Ok guys, I guess Jews are not that mighty if compared to the USA. Brits appear to prefer more Muslims than Jews as least of the two evils. It makes sense imo.
Marsha

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts