The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Election Day: Romney Support Forum

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:55 pm

It doesn't take a genius to have watched Obama talk in the last few weeks, how he trash talked, badmouthed, and dummyed down how he delivered his rhetoric against Romney to that demographics. You would not have given a speech like that at a place of higher level thinking. The President is beyond the level a"talkin sh*t" like he is on the basketball court. It worked and we are in sad shape.
greeney2

Postby capricorn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:42 am

I really think what it comes down to is that most Americans feel as though 4 years isn't enough time to overcome the policy that George Bush put in place. Even though Obama hasn't fulfilled the promises he made during his 2008 campaign, regarding the economy, the majority of Americans are buying into his many excuses that the problem Bush created was much bigger than expected.

In a way, it will be interesting to see how Obama handles the next 4 years. As you mentioned Greeney, this time around, Americans have said "ok Obama, you get another chance, but you cannot ramrod your policies through, this time you will need bi-partisan support. Also, you cannot blame Bush anymore, it's all on you now."

I find it hard to believe that Obama will be able to make any real progress because he has created so much bad blood between party lines already. I think, in essence, we may have a lame duck for the next 4 years. The only way he will be able to get bi-partisan support on any policy is if we are in crisis mode; which may not be too far off. This is when there will be a lot of finger pointing and the left-extremists and the right extremists will be slandering each other in hopes of destroying the character of the other political party. All the while the moderates will be trying to make sense of the whole matter.

In the end, Obama will have not accomplished anything, we will be in 23 trillion dollar debt, Iran will be on the brink of acquiring (or will have already acquired) nuclear weapons, and the spirit of the middle class will be all but broken. More and more "Don't Tread on Me" bumper stickers will be seen and Americans will prepare to vote in an extremist Right Wing Conservative.

I'm disappointed because Romney offered a pleasant Moderate Conservative approach to the presidency (something we rarely get in a candidate). He also offered the traditional American values that we exemplified in our glory days. Unfortunately, we missed our chance, and most likely the Republican party will jump at the chance to elect an extremist once Americans hopes for "change" have been utterly defeated.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Venus » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:35 pm

OHMY GOODNESSSSSSS!

Eldonsword...by the end of your post I was half standing with tears rolling down my face!!!
I kept thinking I wanna quote that and that and that until finally I may as well quote the whole darn thing! I could not agree with you more. Amen, Brother :)

Blackvault - that video has haunted me from the beginning. You show that to a liberal and they freak out....that there is the exception...that's "the fringe" they say! My Gosh...what do they take us for? That video shows the mindset of liberals...certainly not the opinion of the masses as the popular vote indicated.
Last edited by Venus on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venus

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:01 pm

The stupidity of why some people would vote a certain way, is beyond belief. First election people were screaming like this, they would not have to make their house payments. Go Figure, in California, the ticket of Rosanne Barr and Cindy Sheehan, still got just under 40,000 votes. A drop in the bucket, but a what a sad statement for our country that 40,000 people actually cast their vote, for these 2 clowns.
greeney2

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts