The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Easter Blessings to everyone.

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Unfortunatly telling what you think about me, tells everyone a lot more about yourself. :roll: You are sure full of judgmental opinions, for someone who claims to leave the judging up to Jesus.

I'll leave the judging of your children and mine up to Jesus . My guess is neither of them is truly practicing Catholicism as the church teaches , much like you didn't judging by the number of children you have. Just an observation, most Catholics don't, just don't be a hypocrite about it.

No! it sounds like you have already judged you own children based on your own comments about them. :oops: Counting other peoples children and making assinine conclusions isn't being judgmental? :clap:

Hopefully your son did not have premarital sex, or at least went to confession about it if he did. If not, he will die with mortal sin on his soul, and every time he takes communion it is sacrilege.

Why would you even make this up at all? What gutter does your mind live it to fabricate this question at all? You need to look at your own soul!

You show a sin of pride, by stating that because they went to a private catholic school, you did well by them. Some of the worst criminals come from private Catholic schools, and much of the illuminati bloodlines send their children to them.

What sins are you guilty of with your characterization of me, my wife for the number of children we have, and making up stories about my children and premarital sex? You have plenty to do cleaning up your own house.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:50 pm

greeney2 wrote:The tooth Fairy, may be another lie, but when a baby is loosing their teeth, would you rather tell them how it will hurt like heck, they will bleed all over the place, and there is nothing to look forward to???

Yes. In fact, any parent worth his or her salt would toughen up their kids by socking them in the mouth and knocking their loose teeth out. Then make them clean up their own blood and laugh at them the whole time.
Last edited by frrostedman on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 pm

OraProNobis wrote:My guess is you haven't really done that great of a job greeney2. Don't kid yourself. You show a sin of pride.......

Ok, ok lay off with the judging. Why even suggest that someone didn't parent their children well, when it's merely speculative? As brothers and sisters, we should treat one another with respect.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Resurrection Sunday.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby bionic » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 am

Hope those of you that celebrate it, had a nice Easter :)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:29 am

Greeney wrote:
Unfortunatly telling what you think about me, tells everyone a lot more about yourself. :roll: You are sure full of judgmental opinions, for someone who claims to leave the judging up to Jesus.

The final judgement is up to Jesus greeney2, but lets face it we all make judgements, everyday. We have to in order to make some choices.

Greeney wrote:
No! it sounds like you have already judged you own children based on your own comments about them. :oops: Counting other peoples children and making assinine conclusions isn't being judgmental?

I merely stated that I see where I went wrong in some respects with my children , and I see how the world of "make believe" and "fairy tales" can effect their desire to live in what is actually reality later on in life.

Greeney wrote:
Why would you even make this up at all? What gutter does your mind live it to fabricate this question at all? You need to look at your own soul!

:lol: Its called common sense ,and has nothing to do with gutteral thinking . The fact that over 90 % of people who get married in the catholic church engage in premarital sex, is fact, and another fact is that very few confess it.

If you are trying to tell us your son never had premarital sex, and I am "gutteral" for thinking he did, then you're the one who needs to look at your own soul. :roll:

Greeney wrote:
What sins are you guilty of with your characterization of me, my wife for the number of children we have, and making up stories about my children and premarital sex? You have plenty to do cleaning up your own house.

I admit I am guilty of sin often Greeney. How many times have I stated that I am not a perfect Christian ?

You, on the other hand, have yet to ever admit that, or apologize once for being wrong.

You're the one who called me the "screwball" because I said I didn't think it was right to lie to kids about "fake bunnies", "fake santas" , etc, especially on HOLY FEAST days concerning very important aspects of the Christian life.

Yep I'm the screwball because I think you honour the Holy Trinity MORE by teaching your children about the truth on these days, and the beautiful mysteries behind the TRUTH.

I guess you're right by thinking children need to be lied to to cope with a bleeding tooth, or lied to about an Easter Bunny because the truth just isn't good enough to bring them "joy". :roll:

Its ok for you to judge me though ,isn't it greeney2.
OraProNobis

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 am

You sure make up a lot of screwball senerios in your own mind and imagination, have no remorse for insulting other people, but I'm really glad you can admit to being judgemental, opinionated, and insisting how right you are. If anyone is telling lies and whoppers, out of the twilight zone, its your vivid imagination concocting ridiculous stories, and claiming its just common sence so they much have happened!
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:19 pm

Did someone say Illuminati??
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby OraProNobis » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:02 pm

greeney2 wrote:You sure make up a lot of screwball senerios in your own mind and imagination, have no remorse for insulting other people, but I'm really glad you can admit to being judgemental, opinionated, and insisting how right you are. If anyone is telling lies and whoppers, out of the twilight zone, its your vivid imagination concocting ridiculous stories, and claiming its just common sence so they much have happened!

Good grief, they are not screwball scenarios, they are common sense. :roll:

So, you can swear on a bible that it isn't true? :lol: That was a joke.. 8-)

Its none of our business what your children have done in their personal lives greeney2, but please don't pretend they follow the church rules to a T , and then say I'm a liar for pointing out they most likely haven't. Not saying they are bad because of it, but pretty much like most of the rest of Catholics , and you know I'm right.

As far as having no remorse for insulting other people greeney2, I think you are the most guilty of us two in that department. Since I have been here, the majority of your posts are insults to those who don't believe as you.

You go as far as to admonish them for not teaching their children about God, yet you call me a scewball for pointing out the reality of what you choose to focus on with the children in your life, on the holiest of Gods days.

The Easter Bunny and an egg hunt !! :roll:

Yes, greeney, you have your share of insults on this site , and not once have you EVER shown remorse.

Not once have you ever humbled yourself enough to admit maybe you are a tad bit wrong, and someone else may have a valid point.

:wave:
OraProNobis

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts