The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Do dreams have some paranormal meaning.

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:24 am

Ever had a dream you could not figure out? Ever had a dream that included real events of your life in a totally nonsensacle dream? The dream had no rhyme or reason to it, but he events that were real in your life years back, were vivid and connected into the dream? I'm not talking about a major event in life worth remembering, but events that were trivial. What corners of the mind and memory stores these events of life for decades and decades, only to come back as if it were yesterday? What things are not able to remember on any given day, but they come back in a state of sleep? What makes you remember something simple you did when you were 8, and you are now 63 year old? Not something earthshattering but common everyday things that really happened to you. What makes certain sounds reside in the mind that trigger your memory. One of those things to me was the sound of my Grandmothers porcelin Kitchen Houser top, and the sound of something being set down on it. The mechanical feel and sound their old push button light switches made. We visited an old dairy creamery that still had those switches, and I was instantly a kid in Ohio at my Grandparents. I asked the lady in the store if I could turn the lights on and off, and told her about them growing up. Somehow your mind stores these events, and they stayed stored sometimes for a lifetime, and suddenly emerge as a thought or dream. Is it some kind of paramormal event, some kind of reaching out to someone in your past, or maybe that someone in the dream reached out to you in their thougts 50 years later.

Is it possible that spirits or thoughts for the living or the dead, can project something that triggers us to bring these long stored thoughts or events out of our minds? Could a person from 50 years ago be having their memory jogged, and that is so powerful in their minds it reaches your mind, like 2 people so close they always say the same thing at the same time.
some sort of telepathy, that transends time or distance. Who knows if that is possible.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:52 pm

I think there are all kinds of dreams..and many are a mish-mash of various stuff.

I have had, what I think were spirit visitations in some dreams..I have been lucid..I have OOBE'd, I've had premontion dreams, heck, I even got "alien abducted", but I also have the regular types of dreams, too.

I think when we dream we plug into somethign akin to the net..but more like an old fashioned telephone "party line" of the psyche..which, I think we are always tapped into..but it's more obvious, comes to the forefront, when our conscious mind is 'sleeping'
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby thunder » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Greenie2 anything is possible. i have the same exp you do, i thenk everyone dose. why? no idea:(

bionic:
how do you acomplish an obe? i have only had one and it scared me so bad i ruined it. any advice on how i can do it again?
thunder

Postby BloodStone » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:51 am

If you think of the brain as a computer , which it basically is.

Then you're not that far off. I wouldn't say paranormal , but data being rebooted, or playing itself out again in you're subconcious. I liken it to lives lived. It may not be the first time around, so you're brain held onto data that couldn't be erased even in death.

I think if you learned to remember more about you're dreams you will be able to really flurish in life. The dreams are trying to teach you lessons you still haven't learned no matter how many times you lived. If you learned those things , you probably wouldn't dream about them anymore.

how many times do you dream about a place you know you have never been , yet some day down the road you go somewhere, and say wow , I dreamed I was here. And were doing the exact thing in you're dream. Well, you probably were there before, just not in this life.

I've been told if you dream you're falling , you will always wake up before you hit the ground. Why ?
Also that you never dream of you dying, yet you can dream of others dying?

and lastly, you never dream of people you never met, it's not possible, you have to have had some type of connection before you dream of them. You may dream of people you think you've never met, but maybe you have in another life?

good topic...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby bionic » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:11 pm

thunder..
you have to work on staying conscious for as long as you can as you fall asleep(this helps with lucid dreaming, too..and gettign more sleep than you really need)..then from there just the intention, always on your mind of wantign to OBE will eventually bring it on...getting in that statte isn't too hard, staying in it is..it's akin to keeping a door ajar..not too open, not too closed
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts