The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Douchebags...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 am

"Don't have sex if she's too gone"

Boyfriends though, yeah... Not really a problem for me, I don't mind getting beats, it's what I do for fun. But I can see what you're saying. If I caught someone banging my girlfriend while she was drunk I would beat the crap out of him SO hard. "You mother fucker, just ruined my relationship for some sex, well lets see if you think it's worth it now." Is basically the thought pattern.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 am

Tairaa wrote: If I caught someone banging my girlfriend while she was drunk I would beat the crap out of him SO hard.

Aye.

I'd have fun doing it as well. ;) Just from a moral point of view I’d enjoy doing it.

"You mother fucker, just ruined my relationship for some sex, well lets see if you think it's worth it now."

Would it ruin your relationship then? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

Well, yeah!

If I can't trust a girlfriend to get drunk without me and not sleep with people then either she stops drinking without me or we break up, and I wouldn't ask her to not drink without me. That's just... I dunno. It comes back to trust. If I can't trust her to keep to herself when she is on her own enjoying herself what's the point? People need time to themselves when they're in a relationship, right? It's inevitable, you can't spend all of your time together, and I wouldn't be in a relationship where I wasn't sure if she was being promiscuous on her own time.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 am

Yeah see your point. That would F*** the trust part up more than anything else. Just don't get drunk would also work. ;)

I wouldn't ask her to not drink without me

Some women might enjoy that. ;) :D :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:38 am

Go Linda!!
http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Linda-Hogan ... 18134.html
She shows..what goes around..comes around.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:44 am

have a mentioned sean Penn?

Well..he is a complete douchebag and will probaly be hanging out wiht his fellow, 'Fake "I care, I really do,,I;m a good guy" liar, Mel in bars soon enough.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Adultery
by Bob Lonsberry

"Adultery is the most selfish, destructive and hateful thing a person can do.

It’s funny what you don’t know going in.

Or what you choose to ignore.

And it’s tragic that you don’t realize until it’s too late, until what’s done is done, how utterly wasted a life can be. How hopeless hopeless can become. How the promise and joy of life can slip like water through guilty hands.

Hell is merely realizing what you’ve done.

Mostly to others, but ultimately to yourself.

Hell is the flash of memory, snippets and snapshots of a happy spouse, a newlywed or new mother, pleased and pledged her future and hopes tied to you. Her whole life in all its stages gambled on you. The very nature, substance and quality of her life, through all its years, depending on a promise you have casually or repeatedly broken.

How you can take an hour or a decade of selfishness and condemn an innocent person to a lifetime of loneliness and disappointment.

How you can steal someone’s dream and leave it tattered and stained, unrecognizable and unsalvageable. And not just any someone. The one person who has given you more than any other. The only one who truly understands you and cares about you, and who proved it by giving herself to you. By having faith in you and supporting you. By taking your name and taking your fate.

That’s the one you destroy.

It’s an emotional murder. The snuffing out of a life that should have been lived. Not the stopping of a heart, but the breaking of a heart. Taking the “happily” out of “happily ever after.” It’s an emotional murder.

And that’s the hell.

For you because you deserve it, and for her because she doesn’t.

Then there are the children.

Innocents whose lives are forever and unfairly changed. Who have a mommy and a daddy one day, but not the next. At least not in a real way. Not in the way they are supposed to. No Christmases and family reunions and weddings and graduations, no family nights around the dinner table or the TV, it’s all just shattered and broken.

You’d kill someone who hurt your children a fraction of how badly you’ve hurt them, and yet you’ve done it, and they tell you it’s OK but you know it’s not and you’ve done it and you can’t run away from it and Humpty Dumpty can’t be put back together again.

And children cry.

When they are young, and decades later when they are old.

The family died, and daddy did it.

That’s the hell.

Realizing that.

Realizing that you did that to them. That you have returned hate for love, betrayal for trust, evil for good.

You have broken the only promise you really had to keep. And in the world of cause and effect they reap the harvest you have sown.

Adultery isn’t something you do with another person, it is something you do to your family. To the hopes and lives of the only people who will ever really matter to you.

It is a blind and hateful selfishness, a universe out of kilter, an arrogance of priority and interest. You are all that matters, nothing else counts, and you have everything backwards.

And it seals you off until you are alone and they don’t have you even if you are in their midst. Ultimately you rot so much that it collapses, the marriage and the family, and out you spin, not realizing a fraction of what you’ve done and who you’ve hurt and what you’ve lost.

But it comes eventually. In the dark of the night, in the realizations of the soul, in the honesty of humility.

And you can’t think about what you’ve lost, because you’re too ashamed of what you’ve taken. Ashamed and anguished and wrong.

And that is hell. The realization of what you’ve done. Of who you’ve hurt. Of the damage you’ve caused. Of the fact it’ll never go away.

That is the lake of fire and brimstone.

You realize that life was a test.

And you failed.

You failed your family.

Adultery brings nothing but sorrow and pain. The likes of which words cannot communicate and imagination cannot conjure.

“Thou shalt not commit adultery” was not a restriction, it was a warning.

Which only fools fail to heed."

- by Bob Lonsberry © 2004
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Considering men are meant to fail at marriage, we’re meant to fail at being a father, we’re always meant to be the one who fucks up, we’re always meant to be the one to run off when the going gets tough…we’re meant to fail at being human in general as well I think. Should we just not bother turning up? Just come up when women need to be impregnated and then F*** off back to our hole in the ground or something?

Hell we’re being told we’re going to fail at just about everything…F*** we’re going to be told we can’t even fail correctly next. :roll:

Truly, telling ten-year-old boys that they’re going to end up as complete failures isn’t a good idea. They’re going to grow up thinking it’s okay to fail at life and be wankers because women that have been cheated on tell them that they’re going to fail.

I’m getting truly pissed off at the attitude women seem to hold for men. We try to look after you and we get told we’re demeaning women’s rights. We try to leave you alone and we get told we don’t care. We try to do both but we have to sacrifice something and we get blamed for that as well. We try to live a life where we can go out to the pub with our mates and we get whinged at for that as well.

Most men would have no problem with one of the other but you can’t have everything.

Most men are jerks because they’ve been lead to believe it’s okay and normal. Well this is what years of the feminist-movement brings you. You’re brought everything upon yourselves and you don’t like it; you’ve made your bed now lay in it.

It’s the same as telling ten-year-old girls that they’re going to be cheated on and such crap as well. Stupidity breads fear, fear breads hate.

How you can steal someone’s dream and leave it tattered and stained, unrecognizable and unsalvageable. And not just any someone. The one person who has given you more than any other. The only one who truly understands you and cares about you, and who proved it by giving herself to you. By having faith in you and supporting you. By taking your name and taking your fate.

Now what the F*** happened to women wanting to be `strong and independent`? Ah I get it, that tune only comes out when it needs too; the rest of the time you pull the `helpless` role.

Take one side of the road and stick to it, you can’t have both and this act is getting real old real fast. ;)

I’m going back to my hole in the ground, call me when some women need impregnating. I’ll probably fail at that as well but F*** it. :roll:

Edit: forgot to add the quote. :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:55 pm

a man wrote that...writing about his own experience with adultery and where it led for him...not a woman..but it could apply just as well to a female adulterer
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:11 pm

bionic wrote:a man wrote that...writing about his own experience with adultery and where it led for him...not a woman..but it could apply just as well to a female adulterer

His point still stands.

A lot of men and soon-to-be men are being drilled day and night about how they're the scum of the Earth.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts