The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Douchebags...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Sun May 24, 2009 3:07 am

wolfshadow wrote:I agree that these guys are douchebags but what about the woman who slept with these guys even though they knew they were married?It takes two to tango.

Exactly.

It takes 3 to Jackpot :mrgreen:

It takes three to have a good time ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 24, 2009 3:11 am

It takes three to have a good time

So you are pointing out the obvious from the obvious now are you? :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:28 am

[quote]
I agree that these guys are douchebags but what about the woman who slept with these guys even though they knew they were married?It takes two to tango.
[quote]

she is a douchebag..and FYI..guys are free to post about cheating or cheating with female douchecbags herea ll they want.

I am a female..who got cheated on..and has an axe to grind..so..you know. I will post about male , married douchebags..for the most part (as I can relate to that in a big way)...lol

anyhoo..
MEL GIBSON..
I have decided is a super douchebag.
This hypocrite, I hear, went to the church..he had built (messiah complex much?) and berated the parishners there for daring to judge and talk about/share their feelign sbout/"gossip" his douchebagness..cheating..impenidng divorce..bastard child..trophy fake boobed, money hungry slut wife to be (can't wait til f f's you over)...etc..

He judged them for daring to judge him..

Could he be a bigger douchebag??

he's TYPICAL of his TYPE> (think Trump, here)

FYI..
I use to like this guy,..knew he came to boards like this cause he is into this stuff and thought he was pretty cool.

well

F HIM

He is a douche bag llike every other one that ever lived and is an even bigger one for not truly OWNING IT..AS HE SHOULD (and actually trying to make people feel bad for seeing him for the douchebag he SO is)

TAKE IT...beyatch
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 pm

I would say god is a douchebag, but . . . wait . . . damn I already said it. :)
"That's the problem with drinking ... If something bad happens you drink in attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen." -- Charles Bukowski
adamwarlock2099

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am

oh..look..yet ANOTHER douchebag politician..allowing his dick to rule his brain and emotions..humiliating himself..his wife...his kids (poor wifey got to read e-mail love letters, too..yippeee..skippy for her, I'm sure)

Mark Sanford
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_worl ... ires_.html

Like all the others..caught spending tax payers money on his whore (his "soulmate"..yeah right..forbidden fruit always feels like a "soulmate" don't yah know unwise ones?)

So many of these guys do that..they start the affair and spiral into a chasm of pathological lying and stealing and Lawd knows what else. Most of them land up broke..humiliated hating that bitch/whore that he thought was his soulmate (either openly or secretly) hating themselves..and of course it was all the women's fault..his wife for not "loving him enough anymore.".that whore for "seducing him"...rsenting women, in general..they should all be wearign burqas..after all...so as not to tempt..I guess..apparently he has no higher mind..just instinctual drives..I guess
a monkey

FALLING into a pit/perversion of spirit that SO MANY fall for/talk themsleves into (Satan /evil seduces..people apparently need reminding..evil seduces..it doens't come into your life saying "Hi..evil here..to wreck your life"..No..it says.."I'm nice, FUN even..you've earned me..I will bring you joy and satisfaction"..but something won't feel right..RIGHT from the start..even when "it feels so right!!"..that would be your conscience speaking..ah..a conscience..a rare and rapidly dissapearing virtue in this f'd world

It's common advice, guys, for a reason

"Don't let your dick ruin your life!!"

are yah a man? or a monkey?

this goes for the ever increasing number of douchebag women out there, too
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 am

What hurt you more love? The fact that your husband cheated on you or the fact that he didn’t tell you? Or was it the way you found out?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:30 am

The way I found out..it all hurts..but that hurt lingers..the secret..the lying..looking back on our life toether and not knowing what was real..what is real..what will be real..that is what is most damging..that he can lie so easily..and that i fell and apparenlty fall for his lies so easily..makes me feel like the othe rshoe is about to drop at all times..

That is what really kills marriages after a discovered affair..that is the stuff that poisons..the slow poison that lingets and is hard to get by

It's true what they say about trust

if you think about it..a commited relationship is an agreement

"I can trust you..you can trust me"

I can feel safe with you because I trust you..you feel safe with me because you know you can trust me

Once the trust has been seriosuly broken the feeling of safety..that you can just be yourself with someone is..ruined..maybe for good

The other stuff hurts..but the not feeling safe in a relationship..it's abusive..this is why cheating is a form of spousal abuse...if and when it is discovered (which is the usual and is different than being admitted to..coming forward) your reality is shattered..it causes MAJOR trauma..much like being mugged or beaten or raped would..especially if discovered while in a long term commited (supposedly) and that shocks you..how much tauma it creates and that, itself creates more trauma..pnly those who have gone through it can truly understand (be they male or female)

I still can;t look at older familyy pics of me, H and son..I assume his smile is false in all of them.

I have to calm myslef by reminding me that my reality was and is MY reality regardless of what his was or is. he can't take that from me.

When I do look at old pcitures..I say to myself.."Well I was really having fun that day. And when i kissed him and said I love you and only you I meant it that day..even if he didn't" He can;tt ake that from me.

Also..since we are trying to move onward..I try very hard to 'live in the now' but I am very PTSD with it..triggers all the time..being in a a society that is obsessed with infidelity doesn't help..so that is hard

I have noticed for a-lot of men..in long term realtionships..they seem to feel in order for them to be "up"..their woman has to be "down"..or they feel , either openly or secretly immasculated..so then eithe ripenly ro secretly they act out on that..it seems many of them...they turn their wife into their mother and then resent her for it..it's a setup..a no win situation for the woman

Only now women are divorcing the men who do this to them...it's usually the woman that applies for divorce 9eventually) This is why divorce is so on the rise.

this is why so many middle aged women are basically raising their kids alone.

Men want to stay boys these days it seems..seems there are no real men anymore..and I have to wonder..were there ever?

But honestly..more and more women are acting liek this too..lying and cheatign and wanting life to just be for them

"Cease the day!!"

it's reckless and juvenile..selfish behavior and it is destroying society

I believe

"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me"

but then..pehaps it's just a shift..a change in socoety and what it means to be in a relationship and have children and mate and procreate and such..younger people aren't marrying more and more these days..kids aren't expecting their parents to stay together..they expect from the start that things are transitory..so their little hearts dont get broken (but are maybe hardened from the start?)
and maybe that's a good thing..time will tell

I just get sick of seeing abandoned middle aged women and their kids all around me..the nurse..the waitress..the teacher..they are everywhere..see their broken angry, sad faces..where did the man go..to start another family..to eventually abandon

it goes on too much these days..it's a shame..a blight on society..men should be ashamed that it has become a common sight

don't get me wrong..me and H..we are trying very hard to repair the damage done..most marriages don't survive it, though.

I get my hurt out these days, online (as you can see) mostly

I know things are more complicated..affairs..usually..but at the same time..I know..actually... it's NOT all that complicated..people just usually fool themselves into thikiing it is..just to give them an excuse to taste forbidden fruit and play childish , fantasy games ("I'm a poet..you're a princess")..then the hormones and the lying to themselves (and everyone else) and the spiraling out of control begins...rationalizing all the way..DOWN
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 am

I get my hurt out these days, online (as you can see) mostly

I know it's not much but it's all I can give right now:

*hug

It doesn't matter where you get it out so long as you do.

if you think about it..a commited relationship is an agreement

"I can trust you..you can trust me"

I can feel safe with you because I trust you..you feel safe with me because you know you can trust me

Once the trust has been seriosuly broken the feeling of safety..that you can just be yourself with someone is..ruined..maybe for good

Trust has been poping up in alot of my reading in the last few weeks. :? :)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 am

You guys do know it workjs the other way too right?

I know people who's wifes ruined their marriage by cheating on them, and yes the men where faithful to the end. I'm real tired of hearing how all men are the problems, women are just as bad, and most today have no respect for the marriage they entered into.

They find it a way to get money, or a ticket out of working for a living. I see women who got married just so they didn't have to work anymore, then when they get bored they cheat, get divorced, and take the men for all their worth.Then move on to the next poor sap to drain his bank account as well. Why is this fair ?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 am

well said BS. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts