The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Don't Vaccinate!

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby Aquarian » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Anyway, here is what I found, for those interested like Aquarian.

There are more people like Aquarian? God help us! :lol:

The Aquarians will Rise. :D
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Nesaie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Aren't we in the age of Aquarius? :P

Anyway Aquarian, I've read that big pharma actually spends more money on advertisements than research.

We're now seeing people like Bill Gates talking about putting "vaccine-like compounds" in food....he's talking about contaminating the food supply, basically. Even worse, he's suggesting sending an artificial mosquito loose in the world to also vaccinate the population. So his Monsanto connections and Big PhRma machinations are becoming crystal clear:

Isn't that the same speech where he talked about population reduction through things like vaccines?

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/popul ... 3mXdC86duA

Once upon a time we knew, "you are what you eat". Now, doctors are no longer trained in nutrition. Instead, there is a pill for everything. I was shocked when Dr. Blaylock talked about the study done on prisoners. He said that the majority of violent offenders are hypoglycemic and schizophrenics have wheat allergies. Change their diets and they're completely normal productive citizens. This information is known! But, they don't care for some reason.

Vaccines are the next pill. I heard about a study for a vaccine that was supposed to stop cocaine addiction. What it did was stop the receptor in the brain from feeling the actual high. What happened was some of the addicts actually bought more coke hoping to feel the high. What may have worked was to change their diet and exercise. Speaking of addiction and food, I heard about the book, "Addiction, the hidden epidemic". I think I may have to buy it. I heard the author who was talking about nutrition to cure all sorts of ills including addiction.

http://www.addictionthehiddenepidemic.net/

Speaking of food, I have an avocado calling my name or maybe it's the hummus. :D
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

One more thing. I don't know what MrsHumphrey's msm is saying, but the propaganda stations here are making the claim that flu vaccines work and are urging pregnant women to get them. We know that the health department doesn't know if they work or not.

I read the posts from the wouldbe mothers last year and it broke my heart. Way too many talked about being excited with a healthy baby in their tummy, then they took the flu shot and within days miscarried. The risk of flu killing a baby...well...flu doesn't kill people, pneumonia does. However, the vaccines definitely have negative side effects like death of a fetus. I don't want to read more posts like that this year after the propaganda machine lies and makes false claims when they know darn well that they don't know if the vaccines even work. :(

If there are any wouldbe moms around here, get lot's of vitamin D3, vitamin C. Eat lot's of raw veggies, munch on raw nuts like almonds. Eat lot's of protein from organic and grass fed meat. Drink raw milk. Don't vaccinate!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Just saw this one today:

http://organichealthadviser.com/archive ... -in-humans

There are more links from the above link.

If anyone is truly interested in information, please go to the link above and read all the information. Then, make your own decision. All I did was copy/post.

Please people, life is Good. Humans are Good. We have way more resources than we know what to do with. There is NO NEED for murder, ever!

Polysorbate 80 In Swine Flu Vaccines = Infertility In Humans

swine flu vaccine dangerVaccine DangerWould you feel comfortable being injected with a vaccine that contains a substance that has been strongly linked to infertility? Well, if you take the Fluarix swine flu vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline or any of the other swine flu vaccines that contain Polysorbate 80 that is exactly what you will be doing. If you are considering getting the swine flu vaccine, or any other vaccine for that matter, perhaps you should educate yourself about EXACTLY what is in these vaccines before you allow them to be injected into your body.

Perhaps you think that linking the swine flu vaccine with infertility is quite a stretch. Well, let's take this one step at a time.

#1) Polysorbate 80 is in the Fluarix swine flu vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline according to the CDC. This is confirmed by the CDC in the document below.....

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbo ... able-2.pdf

#2) A medical study done in Slovakia injected newborn female rats with Tween 80 (Polysorbate 80). These newborn female rats were injected with Polysorbate 80 at days 4 to 7 after birth. The researchers found that Polysorbate 80 accelerated the maturation of the female rats, damaged the vagina and womb lining, caused significant hormonal changes, severe ovary deformities and ultimately rendered the young female rats infertile.

In fact, Dee Nicholson, the National Communications Director for Freedom in Canadian Health Care is not shy about saying that Polysorbate 80 is "linked to infertility in mice".

#3) In the package insert for Fluarix, GlaxoSmithKline specifically mentions that they cannot guarantee that their flu vaccine will not damage your fertility: "FLUARIX has not been evaluated for carcinogenic or mutagenic potential, or for impairment of fertility." Thanks to foolishly passed laws by the U.S. government, you will not be able to sue anyone if it does leave you infertile.

#4) GlaxoSmithKline is not alone in using Polysorbate 80. It is being reported that Novartis is using the adjuvant MF59 in its swine flu vaccine. The MF59 adjuvant contains Tween80 (Polysorbate 80) and squalene among other things.

#5) On the World Intellectual Property Organization, a patent application for a "fertility impairing vaccine". The University of Georgia Research Foundation is listed as the patent applicant.

In the description section of the patent application, Tween 80 (Polysorbate 80) is listed as a preferred ingredient:

"In a preferred embodiment the vaccine comprises oil, preferably a biodegradable oil such as squalene oil, in an amount of about 2.5% to about 15%, preferably about 8% to about 12%. In preparing the vaccine it is advantageous to combine a concentrated oily adjuvant composition with an aqueous solution of the antigen, pZP glycoprotein. Typically, the vaccine is prepared using an adjuvant concentrate which contains lecithin (about 5% to about 15 % wt/vol, preferably about 12% wt/vol) and STDCM (preferably about 25 mg/mL to about 50 mg/mL) in squalene oil. The term % wt/vol means grams per 100 mL of liquid. The aqueous solution containing the isolated pZP glycoprotein is typically a phosphate-buffered saline (PBS) solution, and additionally preferably contains Tween 80 (about 0.2% vol/vol to about 0.8% vol/vol, preferably about 0.4% vol/vol)."

#6) The United Nations is actively seeking ways to limit and control population growth around the globe. An incredibly shocking U.N. population division policy brief from March 2009 asked this very disturbing question:

What would it take to accelerate fertility decline in the least developed countries?

You can read this almost unbelievable document here:

http://www.un.org/esa/population/public ... brief1.pdf

The reality is that for the super wealthy global elite and the majority of the social engineers at the United Nations, population control is a major obsession. If you doubt this fact, just read this article:

http://signsofthelastdays.com/archives/ ... obal-elite

The truth is that the more people learn about what is in these vaccines, the less likely they are to take them. It is important to do your own research before letting anyone inject anything into your body. Those who blindly trust the government or world health authorities are likely the ones to end up being extremely disappointed in the end.
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:52 pm

You talk a big story about staying heathy with organic health foods, grass fed meats, vitamins, no vacines, and not trusting doctors. Everytime you talk, you make references to your pals at the bar with stories, talk Whiskey brands with Joker, and advocate legalizing all drugs, becasue you know so many pot smokers in jail. Doesn't sound like you should be giving advice to new pregnant Mothers.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:37 pm

I do buy 100% grass fed beef, wild fish, and organic produce. That is my choice and I recommend it for everyone. I do have my vices, but I don't advocate others to adopt my vices. That too is my choice. I know what is healthy and what is not. In the end, I have the choice, the informed choice of which to pick. Others should be able to inform themselves and make their own choices as well.

I do advocate legalizing all drugs. It would get rid of the Mexican drug cartels the same way that ending prohibition of alcohol ended the old school mob. We also know, from other Countries that have done it, that decriminalizing drugs reduces crime and drug use. Just because I believe all drugs should be legal does not mean I support people taking drugs. For example, coka-cola is legal, but I don't use it. Aspirin is legal, but I don't use that either. I get a choice in what to do with my own body. On a Constitutional level, if we all own our own body, then the government has no business dictating to us what we choose to ingest or what we don't choose to ingest. There are also medicinal benefits to these drugs when used under the right conditions. Marijuana prevents cancer and also retards cancer growth. Coke numbs pain on gums. That can be helpful for dentists. Heroin, which bayor used to deal in, also gets rid of pain for surgery. These drugs also have less "side effects" than modern day pills like oxycotin/oxycodin.

Back on the topic of vaccines:

http://genesgreenbook.com/content/why-y ... elieve-cdc

Why You Can't Believe The CDC

By genebean - Posted on 18 July 2009

Why can't you believe the CDC when their "numbers" show that vaccines, including the flu shot, are safe and effective? Simple -- because they lied. Here's the evidence.

The Cover-Up

First, some background. One reason vaccines are so harmful is because of the preservatives used in them. Thimerosal, which contains 50% mercury, is one of the most widely used preservatives in vaccines. Mercury is a known neurotoxin, and is the main culprit in the staggering rise of autism cases -- up tenfold in the past 2 decades.

Apparently, the US government has known about thimerosal dangers for some time and has continued vaccinating infants and children with mercury, understanding full well the link to autism and other disorders.

A study conducted by the CDC in 1999-2000 and conducted by Dr. Thomas Verstraeten, confirmed that thimerosal/mercury was statistically shown to be the cause for the rise in autism cases. HOWEVER... in June 2000, a group of top government scientists and health officials gathered for a meeting at the isolated Simpsonwood conference center in Norcross, Georgia, and spent the next two days discussing how to cover up the damaging data.

It seems they were concerned about how the damaging revelations about thimerosal would affect the vaccine industry's bottom line. To this day the CDC will tell you that vaccines are safe and that thimerosal is safe because their study has not shown a link; however this is simply untrue -- because the data was manipulated.

The Proof

The transcript of this meeting, obtained under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is available at [ http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/library.php ] and [ http://www.safeminds.org/government-aff ... script.pdf ]. I am going to quote some interesting excerpts from this Simpsonwood transcript :

* " The number of dose-related relationships are linear and statistically significant. You can play with this all you want. They are linear. They are statistically significant. "
* " We don’t see that kind of genetic change in 30 years. " (in response to the idea that autism is caused by genetic factors)
* " The medical legal findings in this study, causal or not, are horrendous and therefore, it is important that the suggested epidemiological, pharmacokinetic, and animal studies be performed. If an allegation was made that a child’s neurobehavioral findings were caused by Thimerosal containing vaccines, you could readily find a junk scientist who would support the claim with “a reasonable degree of certainty”. But you will not find a scientist with any integrity who would say the reverse with the data that is available. And that is true. So we are in a bad position from the standpoint of defending any lawsuits if they were initiated and I am concerned. "
* " But there is now the point at which the research results have to be handled, and even if this committee decides that there is no association and that information gets out, the work that has been done and through the freedom of information that will be taken by others and will be used in ways beyond the control of this group. And I am very concerned about that as I suspect it is already too late to do anything regardless of any professional body and what they say... "
* " Our first male in the line of the next generation, and I do not want that grandson to get a Thimerosal containing vaccine until we know better what is going on. It will probably take a long time. In the meantime, and I know there are probably implications for this internationally, but in the meantime I think I want that grandson to only be given Thimerosal-free vaccines. "

Am I A Conspiracy Theorist?

How about a "conspiracy realist"? I simply present the facts. This is totally consistent with my framework of understanding based on other data and historical statistics. It is historically proven that vaccines did not wipe out the diseases that plagued humanity, it was better sanitation (covered in another article here). Also, many dog breeders will tell you from firsthand experience that vaccinations are not effective, can cause the very disease they are intended to prevent, weaken the immune system, carry risk of future chronic diseases especially if given year after year, and will even cause death ( http://www.courageouscaucasians.com/vaccinations.htm ).

Conclusion

Vaccinations are definitely to blame for the rise in autism. They are neither safe nor effective. The CDC cannot be trusted. They, in collusion with Big Pharma, have vested interests in promoting vaccines for financial gain.

Recommended further reading :

* CDC vaccines study slammed as cover-up : Data linking mercury exposure, neurodevelopment said 'manipulated'
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=36023
* Internal Documents Reveal Deception by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Regarding the Role of Vaccines in Autism
http://www.dcmedmalblog.com/pediatrics- ... -decepti...
* Time for CDC to Come Clean
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f- ... o-come-c...
* Robert F. Kennedy Explains Vaccines and the Autism Coverup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry7toSjjgXE
* MMR and Autism in Perspective: the Denmark Story, Fall 2004
http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/pdf/stott.pdf
* The Simpsonwood Documents (selected quotes)
http://www.nationalautismassociation.or ... nwood%20in%...
* National Autism Association Library
http://www.nationalautismassociation.org/library.php
* Major Problems With the Vaccine Procedure
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ccine-pr...

Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

So, nobody can give the evidence to support the belief that "millions" of lives have been saved by vaccines?

Heck, I'm ready to start offering a reward to anyone who actually can prove the claim that "millions" of lives have been saved by vaccines. If I did, are there any takers?
Nesaie

Postby chiselray » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:18 am

do have my vices, but I don't advocate others to adopt my vices.

i certainly agree with you there.. 8-) i suspect you still drink alcohol ? maybe you dont know how bad that is for you ?
Your writing off your gains to save a few days or years of better health.When it could be much more...Take me for example...down the line hardcore Juicer, distilled water drinker,meat twice a week,no alcohol,no smokes,fibre breakfast..Fish oils and fish meals twice a week...Hopelessly not dedicated enough ,you need to get back into shape. !!!
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:20 am

oh no,i just had a flash ,chocolate eater...? jesus i bet its chocolate as well.!
chiselray

Postby Nesaie » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Chisel, yes I still do drink. I believe that unpasteurized beer/wine actually has health benefits. However, I DO NOT advocate pregnant women to drink any alcohol or coffee.

Cocoa as well, without milk or gmo sugar has health benefits. That one has been studied and proved.
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts