The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Don't Vaccinate!

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby Nesaie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:29 am

And Greeney, though I know you'll NEVER take my advice. Here it is.

Before you hold your new GrandChild, eat raw garlic, use raw honey, drink ginger tea. It's good with a bit of honey and lemon. Try making your own old fashioned gingerale. It's fun, it's like champagne.

And wait months before you hold your grandchild, now that you've gotten the shots.:(

When I was a kid, mothers breast fed and when the chicken pox came out, we played with them. But, we used to have gardens and chickens and sometimes goats back them...

G'head, I want to see the stats of the...what was it...millions? of people who were "saved" by vaccines AKA inoculations?

Ball is in your court.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 am

Aquarian wrote: Vitamin D is far superior to vaccinations.

Sorry dude, I missed this the first time. But, you are absolutely correct!

However, there is a difference between D3 and D2, D2 is what is put into pasteurized milk. I never liked that Leuie, Lewie, or whatever his name was...

Aquarian wrote:If scientists discovered something that worked better than vaccines at preventing influenza, you'd think they would jump all over it, right?

No, personally I wouldn't. The industry in this "country" rewards those who keep people just sick enough to not die. They don't make money when people are healthy. Just ask a rockafeller.

Aquarian wrote:After all, isn't the point to protect children and adults from influenza?

Surely, you jest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When was cancer research about "prevention"? What I saw at a young age, was cancer was all about...drum roll please...murder. C'mon Aqurian...Do You really think they care. I believe there are a few, but they're the minority.

The darker your skin color, the more Vitamin D you need. The best place to get it from is the sun. When that can't be accomplished, try fish without mercury, since that is impossible, thanks to corps like monsanto, try D3, but make sure you're taking vitamins not created by industrial waste.

Ugh...Aquarian...ugh!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:49 am

Aqua,
I wasn't talking about the flu vaccine, specifically. I've never gotten one, although my son and daughter both have. I'm not sure what this vitamin D cover up you're on about is, though. I was flipping through the channels the other day, and vitamin D and it's benefits were being discussed on both the Dr. Oz show and The Doctors. I've seen it brought up in multiple women's magazines what with school having recently started. Who ever it is you think is trying to hide this information is doing a really poor job of it.

Nesaie, do you really think I'm going to spend all day looking up the numbers on the vaccines for polio, diptheria, meningococcal, rubeola, whooping cough, rabies, rotavirus and every other fatal or potentially fatal disease out there that has been lessened to the point of almost non-existence just because you've taunted me? If you haven't noticed, I don't spend a lot of time on here anymore, and it's mostly because I've found better ways to spend my time than arguing with crack pots who feel good about endangering other people's lives with their nuttery. Anyone who is interested can find out for themselves, if they don't already know, how many lives have been and continue to be saved by vaccinations. Greeney's new grandbaby is in a high risk category for influenza, and I applauded him for stepping up and doing what he can to help make her safer.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby mrshumphreys » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 am

P.S.
WTF?!

Nesaie wrote:

After all, before One can claim Deity or God exists, One must first prove their is God.

I don't even know where to start. I imagine you mean "there is God", but it hardly makes the statement any clearer. Before one claims god exists, one must prove god exists? Seriously, wtf? I'm not sure what any of that has to do with vaccines, but you've either made a complete grammatical mudpie, or you are confusing me with somebody else. I'm an atheist, yes, but I've never told anyone they had to prove god's existence before they could believe. It's both pointless and pathetic.

As for the H1N1 vaccine... your point is? I remember watching the news quite a lot during the whole swine flu scare, and doctors were being interviewed every friggin day saying they had no idea how effective the vaccine was going to be. This was not something they hid from us. It was an often repeated fact. So what? Millions of people didn't get vaccinated for H1N1. Nobody forced us to get it, did they? What is your point?
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 am

No I probably will not take your advise Nasaie and doubt I'll hold the baby right away since its such a risk, baby doesn;t need any visitors. Mom may go to help in the first days if she needs it. luckily Garlic is one of our main staples in life, but not raw. We injest enough cooked garlic to kill the devil, so the flu is nothing.

Mrs. H. I've gained a whole new respect for you, with the things you have posted about the schools, this subject, and what you just said about not expecting or asking believers to proove anything to you. I've been hard on Mr. H, but I'm sure he is alot more like you, than I think. Thats a compliment by the way. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Nesaie, do you really think I'm going to spend all day looking up the numbers on the vaccines for polio, diptheria, meningococcal, rubeola, whooping cough, rabies, rotavirus and every other fatal or potentially fatal disease out there that has been lessened to the point of almost non-existence just because you've taunted me?

Ah, so in other words, you have no data to back your belief that vaccines work and save "millions" of lives. My earlier reference to God was meant to say, just as a Christian cannot prove to you that God exists, you cannot prove to me that vaccines work or save lives.

As for the H1N1 vaccine... your point is? I remember watching the news quite a lot during the whole swine flu scare, and doctors were being interviewed every friggin day saying they had no idea how effective the vaccine was going to be.

That was my point. No matter how much the tv msm urges people to get the vaccine for flu/H1N1, the fact is the government doesn't even know if the vaccine actually prevents the flu. So, they're testing a product that may or may not work but definitely has side effects. How charming.

Here are some links that I really don't expect you to read, but maybe somebody else will.

An article about how many women had miscarriages after getting the flu shot last year:

http://preventdisease.com/news/10/09141 ... port.shtml

The vaccine database of reported ill effects. You'll notice it is a .gov site.

http://vaers.hhs.gov/index

Individual accounts of women who had miscarriages after the vaccine.

http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/m ... -cases.htm

The data from the government site regarding miscarriages after getting the vaccine.

http://www.progressiveconvergence.com/V ... pdates.htm
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 pm

We had this arguement over the Polio vacine, and discussed it in detail as I remember. The theory about Autism and vacinations, is not proven conclusively. I'd hate to know what would have happened had polio shots never been developed.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 pm

greeney2 wrote:We had this arguement over the Polio vacine, and discussed it in detail as I remember. The theory about Autism and vacinations, is not proven conclusively. I'd hate to know what would have happened had polio shots never been developed.

Oh I don't know, maybe less cancer?

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/DailyNew ... olio23.htm

So, you remember the graphs I posted showing that all the diseases were in decline prior to the vaccine coming out?

Thanks for bringing up polio again. That was the one unique disease that didn't decrease with sanitation. In fact the outbreak came after sanitation. That had me a little confused, until tonight. :D The outbreak came after we started processing foods we never processed before. We took the brown off rice, sugar and wheat. As we should all know, the brown part of those foods is where the vitamins and nutrition is. I remember reading about some place in Asia where their main staple was brown rice. When they started getting white rice, many of them got sick and died of some disease.

Anyway, here is what I found, for those interested like Aquarian. ;)

http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/ ... enner-1951

“... review[ing] the findings of McCormick in 50 confirmed cases of poliomyelitis in and around Toronto, Canada, during the epidemic of 1949... families eating brown bread who came down with poliomyelitis did not develop paralysis; whereas in those families eating white bread many of the children having poliomyelitis did develop paralysis. The point here is that brown bread has 28 times more vitamin B1 than does white bread. Obviously, then, the paralysis which complicates acute poliomyelitis appears to be due to a B1 avitaminosis.”

Here is the whole article:

http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/ ... 4-p101.htm

By the way, what is the difference between polio and meningitis?
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

Anyway, here is what I found, for those interested like Aquarian.

There are more people like Aquarian? God help us! :lol:
greeney2

Postby Aquarian » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Keep preaching Nesaie. Now, there's this whole myth being propagated by Big PhRma that vaccines also prevent...heart attacks!

Not a diet rich in whole foods, vegetables, fruits (the more natural and less waxed/pesticidal, the better)...but vaccines! Everything, including the obesity epidemic, is being addressed with injections, pills, and shots, and vaccines are part and parcel of this sick (pun intended) structure. People need to remember the paper/money trail. Back in 2009, when the whole H1N1 contrived fear was sweeping the world, GlaxoSmithKline received over $1 billion from the U.S. Government for the production/distribution of vaccines, which cost them around $477 million:
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE6 ... arketsNews

So, out of the $1.36 billion they received...they spent $477,000,000 on vaccines.

That's $341,000,000 in profit (-) "expenses"; assuming they used some of the money for "expenses", which I doubt considering government money for these mega giants are "surplus" money and not really added in quarterly reports ;)

We're now seeing people like Bill Gates talking about putting "vaccine-like compounds" in food....he's talking about contaminating the food supply, basically. Even worse, he's suggesting sending an artificial mosquito loose in the world to also vaccinate the population. So his Monsanto connections and Big PhRma machinations are becoming crystal clear:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-10157380-75.html
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts