The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

DNA experts to trace First World War dead in France

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 am

rath wrote:Unlike some members who feel the need to change a story / article to fit their own views.

Names? I can think of one or two. ;) :)

The bit that gets me, and most people, is that you past all of it. It's really, really long on the BV mate, but on the site that it came from it's easier to read becuase you don't have to scroll for months on end.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 am

Tairaa wrote:Sure, Sweden was prepared to not do anything, they are a tiny little country with next to no power in comparison to the super powers of the world, one of which, YOU, was also willing to not do anything. YET, he is at fault because his country didn't take action. That's what I'm saying.

And I think most agree. But the fact still stands; WWI had no effect on Sweden because they didn’t have an alliance with either the UK or Germany, they would have had no choice if they did. We got involved because we had an alliance with Belgium who had an alliance with France who had an alliance with Slovakia or that other little country that I can’t remember. Sorry.

The Germans had an alliance with Austro-Hungarian Empire. The Russians had an alliance with us. :D

You can see why this war was so complicated. There are other alliances but I can’t be bothered to write it down to be honest. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Edit: You can't have ago at them for staying out of it. It wasn't there fight. The US only joined becuase they could have some money out of it.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I know the causes of WWI. That's why we dissolved the League of Nations and brought in the United Nations.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Tairaa wrote:I know the causes of WWI.

I was making my point. WTF is going on with you two recently? You're all kinds of fucked in the head. :?

That's why we dissolved the League of Nations and brought in the United Nations.

Thought that was WWII? :? Either witch way that was something that didn't work. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was like when they got rid of the MCC and brought in the ECB. :roll: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:35 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Oh, except loaning them money and weapons.

The USA had just barly gotten out of the Great Depression by 1939, and by 1941 are in in 2 wars. How many people in the USA could that money for loans and weapons could have helped our own people still standing in bread lines through the 30's? Who helped the USA during the depression? Sweden who Saturos claims does so many humanitarian things?

You do know we weren't the only ones in a rut, right?

Sweden couldn't get anything out of its country since Germany was blocking its sea ports and basically strong-arming it into helping them. England was getting the s**t kicked out of them, France was gone, the Soviet Union... well, we'd probably see help from Japan before them.

Everyone was either at war, too poor, or on our bad side to help us.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:41 pm

I love it when people like you Taraa tell me the shortcomings of the United States and history, than don't even know when the United Nations was founded. 1945! Noty after WW1 :oops:

If you were reading Lashmer, my answer to the charactor assassination immediatly followed Taraa comment about charactor assassinations of poor ol Saturos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:But hey I know it´s the US, they have to get something in return.
You don´t see Sweden demanding from Africa to pay them back when we send money and medical equipment to them every time or some other places where they need aid.

Ah yes, so Sweden is the all-giving country that is supplying all those African countries with millions of pounds of food, water, and medicine every year huh?

You MUST tell us our secret to growing all that food and making all that medicine in such a small country with, so I've heard, so little resources.

That water, too! You must have an infinite supply of snow run-off year round that practically falls into a bottle and is ready for shipping!

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Wing-Zero » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:46 pm

greeney2 wrote:I love it when people like you Taraa tell me the shortcomings of the United States and history, than don't even know when the United Nations was founded. 1945! Noty after WW1 :oops:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

Edit: Oh, well darn.

You're right, SRO's wrong.

SRO, we dissolved the League of Nations because it was ineffective at stopping Hitler from trouncing Europe.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:15 pm

greeney2 wrote:I love it when people like you Taraa tell me the shortcomings of the United States and history, than don't even know when the United Nations was founded. 1945! Not after WW1 :oops:

Or when people like Sat start to go on about Britain and the slave trade. That gets to me.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:18 pm

greeney2 wrote:If you were reading Lashmer, my answer to the charactor assassination immediatly followed Taraa comment about charactor assassinations of poor ol Saturos.

I apologize. I was a bit trigger happy on the scroll button and went straight past it. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts