The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

DNA experts to trace First World War dead in France

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:58 am

Tairaa wrote:Rath you're an ass.

Don't take out a part of my sentence to misrepresent what I'm saying. I'm sure you damn well understand what I'm saying.

Too me, it is the fact that they died in action that is important. If this was the other day and a bunch of coalition soldiers who have immediate family where ambushed and buried in a mass grave, then yes. ID them so their families can have some closure, but its' not for THEM, it's for their families.

At this point, 90 years later, it's not for the families anymore, so I don't see the point. It's not going to change anything, they still fought and died.

Rath you're an ass.

How dare you use such language .............

It's ARSE not ass, there is no excuse for bad grammar.
rath

Postby rath » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:32 am

greeney2 wrote:Rath, now you have taken your arguement to stupidy level. Nobody said anything about memorials, we all have them honoring our war dead. Now you make a stupid comment about Jews underlined and wisecrack about the memorial to them. Noboby knows how many millions were murdered in a genocide, but there are 2 distinct differences with that and your Austrailians. First, yours were known solgiers fighting with the possibilty of being killed or MIA, while the jews were gathered up and taken away never to be seen again, murdered and tortured. I do not think they are unearthing mass graves and doing DNA tests on millions of victims.

greeney2 wrote:Rath, now you have taken your arguement to stupidy level.

hay hay .......... you knew it would come to this.

greeney2 wrote:Now you make a stupid comment about Jews underlined and wisecrack about the memorial to them. Noboby knows how many millions were murdered in a genocide, but there are 2 distinct differences with that and your Austrailians. First, yours were known solgiers fighting with the possibilty of being killed or MIA, while the jews were gathered up and taken away never to be seen again, murdered and tortured.

It no different.

e.g .....

The Holocaust:

greeney2 wrote:Waste of money since nobody is alive today, that could possibly remember them, or care much if identified.

greeney2 wrote:Now you make a stupid comment about Jews underlined and wisecrack about the memorial to them. Noboby knows how many millions were murdered in a genocide, but there are 2 distinct differences with that and your Austrailians. First, yours were known solgiers fighting with the possibilty of being killed or MIA, while the jews were gathered up and taken away never to be seen again, murdered and tortured.

The jews also knew there was a war on & further-more many jews profited from the war & the actions of the nazis.

Hitler for one.

Hitler was Jewish ..........Ian Kershaw covers the matter thoroughly in his excellent two-volume biography of Hitler.

Oskar Schindler.

Oskar Schindler uses Jews to start his factory's in Poland during the war.

this is put out by the Jewish Jury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7rcs0a5OQA
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:22 am

I can't believe we are all dumb enough to waste our energy talking sence to Saturos. Correction to you Saturos, 15M died in WW1, 67M died in WW2 when you include civilian casualties. Silence is the only proper way for you to say anything, if you even lookd at those links an statistic.

You are some kind of idiotic fool to not think the Neutral countries were not spared only temporarly by Hitler, becasue had either war been lost, Switzerland and your Scandinavian countries would have been occupied by Germany. AFter he was done with all the other invasions, he would have walked right into your country and owned you. You are an uneducated fool when it comes to History, and a bigger fool not to realize how Sweden stood by and watched nearly 85 million people die, in 2 world Wars. Had those countries and yours not remained Neutral, how many of the 85 Million could have been saved? Countries from around the globe came and did, and your country benifited when Europe was liberated.

As a human being who professes the bad in everyone else, you are dispicable! To have zero concern or compassion, let alone embarrassment, can only reflect on your own country as the example you put out for us. Look again at that list of statistics and tell me how many of those countries could have said "This isn't my war".

I`m tired of arguing with the likes of you, seriously.
The US has never ever helped anyone if they themselves didn´t want anything in return or if they don´t get attacked first.

A country that seriously helps another for freedom helps without demanding some kind of repayment afterwards.

But hey I know it´s the US, they have to get something in return.
You don´t see Sweden demanding from Africa to pay them back when we send money and medical equipment to them every time or some other places where they need aid.

And you talk about "this isn´t my war"
Tell me, would the US have gone to war against the biggest power at that time if they had just 5 million people and an army maybe 1/20 of the US or even less?
Would you?!
NO I don´t think you would. :roll:

Then you talk about WW1?
Seruoisly?
WTF did Sweden have to do with that war in any aspect? :roll:
You only look at statistics which is wrong.
They might say how many died, but not why they died.
Atleast not in WW1.
WW1 was just a war for power and showing off and nothing else.
No one was the good or bad guys in that war. :roll:

My country benefited?
Your country became the most economical and military nation of all after WW2?
WTF has my country benefited if you compare it to the US?
You sure have a great mouth, but seriously lack in wisdom.

Bah I`m not going to watse more time on this thread anymore anyway.
Same BS every day, every year and every generation.
GROW UP YOU ALL! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 am

On one hand you tell us the Jews Profitted by the war, and on another post you praise the Austrailians for helping jews out in WW1. Does that mean Austrailians are Nazi's? :lol:
greeney2

Postby rath » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:36 am

greeney2 wrote:On one hand you tell us the Jews Profitted by the war, and on another post you praise the Austrailians for helping jews out in WW1. Does that mean Austrailians are Nazi's? :lol:

i knew this was coming ....... you were just to fast for me. :D

greeney2 wrote:On one hand you tell us the Jews Profitted by the war, and on another post you praise the Austrailians for helping jews out in WW1. Does that mean Austrailians are Nazi's? :lol:

Austrailians are Nazi's?

no ...... nor jewish. :P

On one hand you tell us the Jews Profitted by the war, and on another post you praise the Austrailians for helping jews out in WW1.

Fact is SOME Jews Profit from the war.

like i said ..... i dont like propaganda & revisionism.

If the jewish people wanna milk the holocaust as a war crime against jews, then why shouldn't they also except jewish involvement in the carrying out of the crimes.
rath

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 am

maybe 1/20 of the US or even less?
Would you?!
NO I don´t think you would. :roll:

No they most certainly wouldn't have! Greeney knows this, for all of his character assassinations against you for being Swedish, he is surely missing that the Americans where perfectly content to simply leave Hitler to take over Europe and Russia without doing a damn thing.

Oh, except loaning them money and weapons. :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:09 am

I've been nothing but critisized for chacter assassination against Saturos, who makes no bones about his outrageous comments about Americans, and other countries.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 am

Oh, except loaning them money and weapons.

The USA had just barly gotten out of the Great Depression by 1939, and by 1941 are in in 2 wars. How many people in the USA could that money for loans and weapons could have helped our own people still standing in bread lines through the 30's? Who helped the USA during the depression? Sweden who Saturos claims does so many humanitarian things?
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am

greeney2 wrote:I've been nothing but critisized for chacter assassination against Saturos, who makes no bones about his outrageous comments about Americans, and other countries.

Have I said anything? No. If you're going to say something like that at least make an effort of say witch people agree wth you. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:48 am

Bottom line:

You WERE going to sit idle and watch the whole thing play out.
Was Sweden unaffected by the great depression?

Saturos has never wronged me, his comments aren't directed at me, or my country. I have no need to defend your country, now do I? Therefore I have little to comment on above noted comment by Saturos. Doesn't mean I agree, or disagree.

I am simply pointing out what I feel is worthy of pointing out. Surely you don't see the folly of your stance on this. Sure, Sweden was prepared to not do anything, they are a tiny little country with next to no power in comparison to the super powers of the world, one of which, YOU, was also willing to not do anything. YET, he is at fault because his country didn't take action. That's what I'm saying.

Edit: On another note, Canada prepared and mobilized an army immediately, despite not being a world power. We were also hit by the great depression.
Last edited by Tairaa on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts