The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Diversity, Tolerance , and the Rich

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 am

Since last week when the President came here to this shipyard to make a speech about the Sequester...a thought or series of thoughts has been running around rabid trails in my mind.

This series of thoughts is the culmination of years and years of listening to Politically Correct people demand Diversity and Tolerance from the rest of us...but something is missing.

For the last four years of this administration I have been watching them root, cheer, and push everyone into more and more diversity and tolerance of many things of which many of us do not approve...while demanding tolerance and diversity of us.

What finally became so obvious was before the Presidents speech last Tuesday...the day before a friend of mine called me and stated that he had gotten tickets to the speech the next day. One person from each of his department's crews was picked for admittance to the speech.
But what he told me of significance was that the main criterion for admittance was that the audience was to be of diverse make up.

I thought to myself...Wow!!!

All the people in this shipyard and across the nation concerned about their futures and jobs..the economy and the very best this bunch can do is Diversity!![/b ] Wow!!

I asked myself..."Was this leadership??"

And then a couple of days later I read in a newspaper...the text of the speech and there it was again...beating up on the RICH. The RICH by some political manipulation are implied to have committed some moral tresspass, some moral lapse, some moral misconduct and had to be singled out. This is license to single out the RICH for special treatment ..special recognition.

What began to occur to me is the understanding that the RICH are not part of the [b]Diversity and Tolerance
template of this government. They love diversity and tolerance but not for the RICH.

Is this too ...leadership or is it playing to the crowds..a mob???

I can tell you what it is not...diversity and tolerance.

If you are not including everyone you are not diverse and tolerant.

I am not particularly diverse and tolerant..but have no problem saying so.

I am just dubious about those who claim so but their conduct tells of something else. It tells me that these group or groups are not the product advertised. And hence the question about leadership.

Just some random and rabid thoughts...outside the box of most of what passes for thinking today.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Sounds like you are saying you are a racist and bigot, but as long as you admit to it, nothing is wrong with that? Who or what groups are you not tolerant for? And Why
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:21 pm

greeney2 wrote:Sounds like you are saying you are a racist and bigot, but as long as you admit to it, nothing is wrong with that? Who or what groups are you not tolerant for? And Why

Oh..goodness me Greeny2..it is not a matter of groups per se...it is more of what I consider institutionalized stupid going around so blatantly...openly.

For Example..here is a 24 carat racist. How do I know this??...like a day time talk show... "Your not the Father!!"..if you take away the sex and crudity...you have no show.

In like manner to this fellow..Farrakhan. Take away racism..and there is no show. He is a one trick pony. So too are the other two Reverends. Jackson and Sharpton. Take away racism and they have no show...no reason to exist.

I call this institutional racism cottage industry/stupid. This is official racism approved by the government...I meant the media. Well...what's the difference??

I don't approve of this kind of stupidity and guilt promotion on the part of people. You have to dumb down everyone else to get away with it.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130303/N ... |FRONTPAGE

I don't believe in the war on women....or violence against women. TO my limited knowledge ..most violence in this country is against men ..not women. This means that one group is expendable and disposable for the other...politically, socially, and economically. This is not intelligent nor diversity nor honesty.
But it is politics and carefully cultivated it can be institutional stupid for votes.

I don't approve of the gay community...simply because their sex and sexuality are the only identifying factor they try to shove down everyone else's beliefs and values. I happen to think that a person hetero or homo who define themselves by their sexuality is institutional stupid. And when government takes advantage of this for votes and power..they are also practicing institutional stupid...and doing so against the people. They must dumb people down to get them to accept this institutional stupid..in lieu of individual thinking.

You see Greeny ..I don't approve of institutional stupid...or government practicing open stupid on the rest of us for votes and power.

I don't approve of government talking trash against the RICH. I think this is a phony and stupid. I don't approve of this kind of stupid on the part of government dividing people into camps for their purposes. Creating bad guys..good cop/bad cop. I happen to think this is institutionalized stupid...carefully cultivated onto people with unguarded emotions..and little thinking.

Making one group of people expendable and disposable for power, control , and votes. I think this is not leadership. But it is politic.

Well hopefully Greeny2..you get the point.

Today's "Intellect, Wisdom, public education would be want to call this racism and bigotry..but I stand by what I said..I don't care for all this stupid going around so openly and blatantly...when it is not intelligent nor wise..but I do think it is how a parasite works...without it's host being aware of it's presence.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts