The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Dirty Cops

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:18 am

This is interesting given that when most people think of dirty cops they immediately think of fat arsed males, not women, I do anyway. But it seems a female detective has been arrested and charged with a murder/staged robbery/murder from back in 1986. Viciously beat a boyfriends ex-wife/girlfriend and pumped her full of lead so to speak.

The good old LAPD: What a stand -up crew!

LAPD detective charged with capital murder
4:40 PM | June 8, 2009

Prosecutors today charged an LAPD detective with premeditated murder in connection with the fatal shooting two decades ago of her ex-boyfriend's wife.

Stephanie Lazarus, 49, could potentially face the death penalty because prosecutors alleged a special circumstance in the case: that she killed Sherri Rae Rasmussen, who was badly beaten and shot multiple times in her Van Nuys condominium on the evening of Feb. 24, 1986, during a burglary.

A decision by prosecutors to seek the death penalty would be made at a later date, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the L.A. County district attorney's office.

The original homicide detectives assigned to the case did not focus on Lazarus, who was then a patrol officer who had been with the department more than two years. Instead, they pursued the theory that two men who had robbed another woman in the area at gunpoint had killed Rasmussen when she came upon them burglarizing her home, according to news reports from the time.

Nothing worse than those charged with authority to serve and protect who decide they are somehow about the law! I'm sure this isn't solely a product of the LAPD but it seems they love the spotlight. Must be a SoCal thing! :shock:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... urder.html

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 am

There are dirty cops?
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:11 am

The murder occured only about a mile from my home, on Balboa Blvd. That is the Next major street east by about 1/2 mile, in the 7100 block, about 1 mile south.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:17 am

I can beat that mate. I had that leg turn up a little way away from me didn’t I. :D :shock:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts