The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Dinesh D'Souza's film "America"

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby gudskepteacal » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:46 pm

This looks like a good movie...

Here is the link to his book (America: Imagine A World Without Her) website...

http://www.americabydineshdsouza.com/
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - James Madison
gudskepteacal

Postby frrostedman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 pm

45 views. No replies.

Hmph. :evil:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Dragoness » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Haven't seen it, though I know some of the reviews were bad. Though it seems that a lot of critics dump on movies that seem to be patriotic. At least through Flixster it seems that way. I did hear someone on the radio said it was more that the cinematography that wasn't good.
Dragoness

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am

Sorry ..double post

Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:20 am

I just read this book and enjoyed it. I will be re reading it again at a later date. I agreed with a lot of what the author said.

I would not worry to much about the movie or the book not being read..nor what the critics think. The media is doing a lot to discredit the author. For they do not want competing ideas and thoughts to be widespread.

They do not like people thinking out of lock step...individual thinking.

I will not be rushing out to watch the movie. I will wait for it to come out on DVD as I did with that move "Lone Survivor." I was glad I waited to see "Lone Survivor" on DVD and not in the theaters.
It was alright but not worth seeing at the theaters. Few movies are worth the wait and braving the public and weather for me. They will eventually come out on DVD if one is patient and longsuffering.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Dragoness » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Well, I did like the movie "Lone Survivor", but the book was definitely better. And I don't listen to critics too much, though they have been right on rare occasions. :D .

As for D'Souza, I would like to read his book, but I'm afraid I'll get depressed. As it stands now I'm already feeling like I want to shake up people and say wake up, but i don't think it would do any good.
Dragoness

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 am

Dragoness wrote:Well, I did like the movie "Lone Survivor", but the book was definitely better. And I don't listen to critics too much, though they have been right on rare occasions. :D .

As for D'Souza, I would like to read his book, but I'm afraid I'll get depressed. As it stands now I'm already feeling like I want to shake up people and say wake up, but i don't think it would do any good.

I understand and sympathize Dragoness. But this is very much like dating..those you did not choose ..you leave them right where they are at. I don't bother telling or explaining to people who cannot see, hear, and understand. Those who do and can..you plant little seeds to help them along. To awaken them ..to help them along..to help them know the tell tales of for what to see and further understand.

You are not responsible for the others who need to be shaken up. That will happen in process of time. Then when that happens ...those people will be a huge liability...waiting for someone else to take care of them or blaming anyone and everyone but themselves. The blame game is very very popular today..particularly among politicians/political parties looking for votes.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts