The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Did Petraeus mistress reveal secret CIA prison?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 am

Did Petraeus mistress reveal secret CIA prison? Paula Broadwell may have divulged new information on Benghazi scandal

By Aaron Klein

TEL AVIV — Did Paula Broadwell, the alleged mistress of ex-CIA Director David Petraeus, reveal a secret CIA detention center in Benghazi during a public speech she gave last month?

Broadwell, a former counterterror operative, co-authored a bestselling biography of Petraeus. She discussed the book during a keynote speech on Oct. 26 at a University of Denver alumni symposium. The speech is available in full on YouTube.

During a question and answer session, Broadwell was asked about the September 11 attacks against the U.S. mission in Benghazi.

She stated: “Now I don’t know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually had taken a couple of Libya militia members prisoner. And they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that’s still being vetted.”

The existence of a U.S. prison or CIA detention center in Benghazi would be a new development in the debate surrounding the attacks there. The information does not appear to be publicly known.

An extensive KleinOnline search of news media coverage of the Benghazi attacks could find no mention of prisoners being held at the CIA annex.

Today, a CIA spokesperson denied Broadwell’s claim of a prison at the Libyan annex.

The spokesperson told The Daily Beast that “[t]he CIA has not had detention authority since January 2009, when Executive Order 13491 was issued. Any suggestion that the Agency is still in the detention business is uninformed and baseless.”

On Saturday, The New York Times reported that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor spoke to an FBI whistle-blower two weeks ago who accused Petraeus of not only having an extramarital affair but potentially jeopardizing the security of classified information.

During the same university speech, Braodwell may have also divulged information that Petraeus knew “within 24 hours” of CIA annex’s request for reinforcements, reported Israel National News.

“The challenging thing for Gen. Petraeus,”she stated, “is that in his new position, he’s not allowed to communicate with the press. So he’s known all of this – they had correspondence with the CIA station chief in Libya, within 24 hours they kind of knew what was happening.”

Earlier she had said the military could have sent reinforcements.

“They were requesting the – it’s called the C-in-C’s In Extremis Force – a group of Delta Force operators, our very, most talented guys we have in the military. They could have come and reinforced the consulate and the CIA annex.”

With additional research by Joshua Klein

Source: http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/11/11/d ... i-scandal/
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

If this may be true, than the real reason the General just resigned is because Obama does not want the whistle blown on himself, so he got rid of him, and shamed a great general in the process. 4 years ago I wrote about something that really irks me today, which is how Obama Salutes the guards off the aircraft, where he does not look at them, or acknowledge them whatsoever. That level of respect, has everything to do with having no qualms about trashing this 4 star General for his political games. Shameful!
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 am

greeney2 wrote:If this may be true, than the real reason the General just resigned is because Obama does not want the whistle blown on himself, so he got rid of him, and shamed a great general in the process. 4 years ago I wrote about something that really irks me today, which is how Obama Salutes the guards off the aircraft, where he does not look at them, or acknowledge them whatsoever. That level of respect, has everything to do with having no qualms about trashing this 4 star General for his political games. Shameful!

Obama has uncovered a rouge element within the US Military. If you would consider those who are being relieved, the picture would become clear. He's after more peace, not more war.

Some elements of society are not very happy about this. Obama signed away the secret prison act back in 2009. SO was she attempting to smear and embarrass someone with her obvious hint?

One day I trust more Americans than less will end up united and on the same page. One that leads to more peace as opposed to more wars.

John Lennon got killed for such a ridiculous line of thought. Remember that.

But yes.....I would like to know what the CIA was doing in Benghazi as well, but am smart enough to know that the facility was a base of operation, not a prison.

So she was just doing her job in plain sight no less.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby blackvault » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:26 am

Cole_Trickle wrote: But yes.....I would like to know what the CIA was doing in Benghazi as well, but am smart enough to know that the facility was a base of operation, not a prison.

So I have to ask, what makes you smart enough to know that this is a CIA facility, and NOT a prison?

Actually, let me ask it this way. Before 9/11/12, did you know that there was a CIA annex just blocks from the American Embassy in Benghazi? Be honest?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:48 am

Actually, let me ask it this way. Before 9/11/12, did you know that there was a CIA annex just blocks from the American Embassy in Benghazi? Be honest?

No, that's the whole point......One isn't supposed to know....so how would Paula know? Simple....and it's breaking as we type.

John...she was under investigation by the FBI......and the agent that went rogue and injected himself into the mix did so as a means of bringing the investigation PUBLIC. He's now toast. He's a friend of the other woman. Jill Kelley..think... Paula B, NOW She's been identified as being( you guessed it ) Jewish.

Mossad has it's hook's in this country, this is all coming undone and it's happening very quickly. Hope we can keep up.

As a side note: My thoughts on the number of e-mails associated with this fiasco were picked up by people reading some of these posts......just a hint. ;)

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts