The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

I destroy Tornados - Destroying Tornadoes

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby esecallum » Tue May 19, 2009 6:20 am

I destroy Tornados - Destroying Tornadoes

Destroying Tornadoes

Considering the billions of $ cost of tornadoes destroying towns/houses every year I find it remarkable that no one has bothered to work out a way to destroy or stop these tornadoes.

Tornadoes need to have a definite air/wind flow pattern for it to persist and disrupting that pattern would cause the tornado to collapse.

My ideas are to use:-

high power directional sonic waves from concert sized loudspeakers with a particular disrupting frequency.Similar to sonic waves destroying tumblers.

fire lasers of a certain frequency at certain points which would disrupt the flow pattern by creating local instabilities and causing it to collapse.

fire explosive charges.such as air fuel mixtures or even try conventional explosives such as tank shells or multiple rockets into the centre of the tornado

fire narrow beam microwaves at selected areas.i.e radar dish type.

it is quite easy to create artificial tornadoes in liquids and therefore the above ideas ca be tested easily in the lab or in someone's garage.

The device would be mounted on the back of a truck and dispatched to tornado prone areas to destroy tornadoes which approach towns and houses.

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 6:32 am

Fart! :oops: :lol:

I recon that will do it. And if it doesn't you'll atleast know that you're not meant to eat that many beans. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 am

Maybe a giant cork would stop a volcano? Global warming is also affecting hurricanes that form on the African coast and make it to the USA. You are talking about worldwide weather patterns, and tornadoes are one of them. Starting from Alsaka, and coming down from the Rockies onto the plains, they make a unique pattern, and form thunder head systems. Pretty hard to stop many forces in nature when they really come alive. Hurricanes, Tornado, Earthquake, Volcano, Fires, Waves, Blizzards, better stand back.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 20, 2009 8:17 am

All hail our Mother! :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 8:19 am

In a german voice: All hail the Führer!

:lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 20, 2009 8:23 am

Our mother is not a stupid Nazi with no balls thank you... :lol: :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 20, 2009 8:28 am

Fine then. :x :(

Thought it will be funny is all. Nobody loves me; lost my panda, lost BS, SRO throwing up pink stuff ( :lol: ), all I've got is Rath now with his crappy music, and some nutjob who wants to kill all humans. :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed May 20, 2009 8:40 am

They can't stop " MAN MADE DISASTERS " How in the hell can they stop the forces of natural ones? They can't and GLOBAL WARMING has absolutely nothing to do with it, it's just the normal ebbs and flows of climate, nothing more and nothing less.

Southern Illinois recently suffered severe damage from a wind storm some called a land locked hurricane. It had wind speeds that no one was able to gauge because all of the instruments failed at some point. One at 68 mph another at 82, and a third at 108 mph~~yes 108 mph straight lines winds.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Mr_Headshot » Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 am

You'd have to disrupt entire air masses and not just a few streams man. Like gigantic masses of air would have to be pushed out of the way. Could it be done? It's possible BUT you'd be shoving air masses around and fvcking weather around more than we already are. It's best just to let these things be.
Mr_Headshot

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 20, 2009 9:16 am

If it was easy the rainmakers would have cured all the droughts. :lol:
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts