The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Delete Void Thread

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby tigger » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:42 pm

Mercurius 334339

And, why you think Trinity is so interested in your opinions about Tazers????

Duh...

For those still not clearly informed:
Godlikeproductions is a blatant example of social engineering research. Datamining, psych profiling techniques and seeing what types of propaganda illicit what types of responses, then coupled with tracking software to see what responder goes with what kind of internet surfing habits they can analyze results to see how to better their mind control methods in the future.
The associations with Tstock and Stnfrd speak volumes.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 470497/pg3
Last edited by tigger on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxbQrl3UX8

tigger

Postby tigger » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:46 pm

Mercurius 334339

Duh...

Godlikeproductions is a blatant example of social engineering research. Datamining, psych profiling techniques and seeing what types of propaganda illicit what types of responses, then coupled with tracking software to see what responder goes with what kind of internet surfing habits they can analyze results to see how to better their mind control methods in the future.

Last edited by tigger on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He's queer, he's crazy, he put a hit on me, he took his clothes off." Ron Paul, leaving Bruno's hotel room. Reciting a spin doctard's mantra.

tigger

Postby tigger » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:48 pm

Mercurius 334339

Duh...

Last edited by tigger on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigger

Postby fortwynt » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:42 pm

tigger wrote:Certainly fortwynt - all things in their proper place, and time. An altar for every ending and a blossom for every rhyme.

i would be honored to stand alongside you on that day, tigger.
fortwynt

Postby fortwynt » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 pm

if you wouldn't mind the company, my family will be there as well, the more the merrier tigger.
fortwynt

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Tig,
Have you been tested for diabetes?
Infections that won't heal, especially on the feet, can be a sign of that.

Though it doubt you eat enough for it to be that these days

Heck, it could be because of malnourishment, come to think of it.

Do you take a multi vitamin, at least?
A body without the right chemicals and proteins in it to heal, can't heal.

Hi Fort..you are a good online friend to Tigger.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby fortwynt » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks for saying so bionic. I really do feel that way. I believe we were good friends in a previous life....I believe she died for me.
fortwynt

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

I believe we were good friends in a previous life....I believe she died for me.

Wow.
You two..certainly have a connection.
I get that..the previosu life stuff.
I truly believe I was an Essene or a Gnostic..one of those pre-Judhaism..pre-Christian..pre-Muslim..cultlike groups..the ones that gave birth in a big way to much of the beleifs of those big three religions

I actually have Messianic Seal tattoo'd on my lower back as a way to 'give' props to that time in my soul's history. (I know..crazy)

Interestingly, these days (this life)I much more relate to Buddhism and Taoism.
But there is still a-lot of carry over energy from 'way back when'.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby fortwynt » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 am

not crazy at all my friend.

i too have gravitated to more buddhist types of ideals as of the past three or four years.

I have read the bhagavad gita a number of times, very good stuff....it is the "science of god"....parallels with biblical concepts but goes into much more refined and analytical detail that the bible glosses over.

I am scorpio, got one singular tattoo on my back of a scorpion, there is a connection to tigger bionic, i truly believe it.

I believe she died, so that I might live...i dont know why or what the circumstance was...she'd probably think i was stupid or crazy to say that, but i believe it nonetheless....which is why i feel compelled to, well, be her friend now so powerfully....

apparently though she is back to thinking i am one of the bad guys....*sigh*
fortwynt

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:48 am

I believe she died, so that I might live...i dont know why or what the circumstance was...she'd probably think i was stupid or crazy to say that, but i believe it nonetheless....which is why i feel compelled to, well, be her friend now so powerfully....

apparently though she is back to thinking i am one of the bad guys....*sigh*

she goes back and fourth with me too..you should feel pretty good that she ever likes or even tolerates you..you being male and all.

honestly though..she has trust issues for GOOD reasons..but I know you already know that..and have stated it here, yourself before

and she is "hybrid witch chimera" so she might even know and remember exactly what you are talking about.

I gotta stop posting here, though..she'll get mad..thinking we are derailing...I'll post back in "here, hear"

she might put up with you here..but not both of us..lol
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts