The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Modern Relationships and Social Issues

Dear mael Pt. 2...

Let's face it - we all have them. Come on in to offer advice, or maybe get some advice.

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:48 am

The one thing we’ve both forgot until now. If you have two/three girlfriends, don’t get them pregnant at the same time. ;) :lol: :lol:

Now that would be hard work. :cry: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:13 am

mael wrote:The most important thing I've learned about handling multiple women is not to be caught lyiing.

Of course this suggests the best thing is simply not to lie. But I chose the words carefully so the thing is not to get caught lying.

Keep everything open and do not hide the fact that there are other girls.

Also. Do not play one against the other. I've found out the hard way that this can easily lead to trouble. - So be responsible and if you have any issues with one woman then don't just up and leave and spend time with another one - give each one the love, consideration, respect and care she needs

I've only got three women at the moment. I've had more and I've had less. I just like about two - to - four women on the go to keep me happy in that department.

I understand most men would love to have more than one woman in their lives, but I don't think many are very good at it. I don't feel especially proud of being able (usually) to handle more than one female, and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. If you are going to do it right then each and every woman you have is a big responsibility for you and you have to stay on your toes and be ready for anything and there when you are needed.

Sex is there of course, but it's the emotional attachment and the fact that you are dealing with people's lives - their inner dreams and who they really are - that is the long-term challenge.
And on sex:- I usually see at least one woman a day and usually it's two. So I make love every day at least once to normally two women at different times of the day and in different places.

* I think sex is what keeps me relatively young. But it's not just physical in my opinion. Making love isn't the same as sex. Sex is what animals do. I have studied and practised the Tantra for ages and I'd say learning this aspect of male/female relationships is essential if you want to have long-term satisfying relations with many women or just one.

(Gotta go! 8-) Someone's just called and said the're outside the door. Sorry if this message is a mess....... .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a tool

mael, your such a wanker.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rath

Postby rath » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 pm

mael wrote:The most important thing I've learned about handling multiple women is not to be caught lyiing.

mael wrote:I've only got three women at the moment. I've had more and I've had less. I just like about two - to - four women on the go to keep me happy in that department.

mael wrote:I understand most men would love to have more than one woman in their lives, but I don't think many are very good at it. I don't feel especially proud of being able (usually) to handle more than one female, and I wouldn't necessarily recommend it. If you are going to do it right then each and every woman you have is a big responsibility for you and you have to stay on your toes and be ready for anything and there when you are needed.

mael wrote:Sex is there of course, but it's the emotional attachment and the fact that you are dealing with people's lives - their inner dreams and who they really are - that is the long-term challenge.
And on sex:- I usually see at least one woman a day and usually it's two. So I make love every day at least once to normally two women at different times of the day and in different places.

mael wrote:I think sex is what keeps me relatively young. But it's not just physical in my opinion. Making love isn't the same as sex. Sex is what animals do. I have studied and practised the Tantra for ages and I'd say learning this aspect of male/female relationships is essential if you want to have long-term satisfying relations with many women or just one.

mael wrote:(Gotta go! 8-) Someone's just called and said the're outside the door. Sorry if this message is a mess....... .

3 woman ............... :roll:

That's child's play.

more like 3 or more a day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've only got three women at the moment.

Try 3 or more in the same bed @ the same time.

Australia's got Sluts on tap.

I just go town & hook up with a different bitch (every night) :mrgreen:

http://www.thevichotel.com/whatonlist.aspx

Pick up a nice Aussie girl .

Take home a backpacker & have weird euro sex.

Then there are the chicks from uni & work.

& for that little extra :D

There is the internet.

(horny women on tap)

So get over yourself mael.
rath

Previous

Return to Modern Relationships and Social Issues

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts