The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cybill Shepherd Blames the Mormons & Catholics for Prop 8

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 11:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that's funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 12:07 pm

The thing is greeney, you don´t know anything really about modern sex, homosexuals or even bisexuals for that matter.
Since you consider men who has a threesome with one woman without them touching eachother at all to be gay.
Then I guess you see all male doctors who touches men to be gay aswell? :roll:
Same thing :roll: :roll: :roll:

And further more.
Do you believe in all facts 100%?
If they said that chrsitians were proven to be pure demons of evil.
Would you believe those facts? :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Who are the ones avoiding the point by asking stupid questions?

I did not make up the statistics from the Center of Desease Control, and I would say they are one of the most credible of all places to rely on. Nobody questions their integrity, when you have a child that just got hold of some sort of poison, they are one of the first ones to contact. I'd say their statistics are irrefutable, unless you have statistical proof that shows they are full of boloney.

In usual fashion anyone who dares to speak against these things gets branded as homophobic or hate based, while the hard questions are never answered Pandasex.

The thing is greeney, you don´t know anything really about modern sex, homosexuals or even bisexuals for that matter.
Since you consider men who has a threesome with one woman without them touching eachother at all to be gay.

Evidently the experts like you, still remain the top 4 causes of transfering HIV/AIDS, so it sounds like the CDC does know about it. Who should people listen to, the CDC or experts like you?
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Uhmmm no one?
Everyone lies.
And whether you are gay str8 bi or a freak.
That is irrelevant.
The issue is that people have unsafe sex.
And it goes to everyone.
And let´s say gays have the higher statistics. ever consider that it comes directly from another study assuming that gays are only 10% of the entire population? :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 12:39 pm

greeney2 wrote:Who are the ones avoiding the point by asking stupid questions?

I did not make up the statistics from the Center of Desease Control, and I would say they are one of the most credible of all places to rely on. Nobody questions their integrity, when you have a child that just got hold of some sort of poison, they are one of the first ones to contact. I'd say their statistics are irrefutable, unless you have statistical proof that shows they are full of boloney.

In usual fashion anyone who dares to speak against these things gets branded as homophobic or hate based, while the hard questions are never answered Pandasex.

Evidently the experts like you, still remain the top 4 causes of transfering HIV/AIDS, so it sounds like the CDC does know about it. Who should people listen to, the CDC or experts like you?

I dont care what you say to me but that was out of line for DS......

you ARE a HOMOPHOB
dont like it??? dont be one
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Uhmmm no one?
Everyone lies.
And whether you are gay str8 bi or a freak.
That is irrelevant.
The issue is that people have unsafe sex.
And it goes to everyone.
And let´s say gays have the higher statistics. ever consider that it comes directly from another study assuming that gays are only 10% of the entire population? :roll:

Exactly
this is a witch hunt ....it just is.... :roll:
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 12:41 pm

You can paint over things as much as you want.

I’m not gay, I’m not interested in that lifestyle. But I don’t like the fact that both side go to facts all the time. They are BS facts that both sides pull out.

It is a simple case of education and common sense; if we use them STD’s will not be as common as they are now.

All side are to blame here not just the Gays or the straights.

stop pssing around and help eachother out once in a while. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm

I personally wouldn´t care, but since we are being hated and would most likely be hunted down by them sooner or later I can´t just make this pass by untill they change their minds or stop bothering us.
So many problems out there and they make the gay issue the worst.

Even the pope said once.
Gays is an even bigger threat than a nuclear war.
Wow, nice world we live in right? :roll:
It´s pathetic.
Dark-Samus

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 pm

im just surprised he hasnt presented an idea like puting gays on an island or an oven ......
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 12:49 pm

sadly true. :cry:

how are people going to defend the pope there. ;) :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts