The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cybill Shepherd Blames the Mormons & Catholics for Prop 8

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

Im sorry you can be so passive and miss the boat on the obvious.

The obvious is the hard facts, that the social opinions want to dismiss, are the real story. The real facts are the statistics, of what groups of people are still the leading groups, of new reported cases.

I'm not blaming gay males, but maybe you can explain why gay male sex is still the number one transmission method of this disease? Nobody in their right mind would defend the 2nd most risk group, which is IV drug use and sharing needles. Why should I consider male to male sex, any better than IV drug use, when in fact the results are worse? You can not dismiss the highest risks by simply saying "its people, not orientation". Fact is these people are not using protection, becasue if they were, the statistics would have turned the trends, but new cases are still over 50% gay males, and 31% bisexual that is part of the hi-risk hetrosexual group. I blame all these primary risk groups for ignoring the statistics and proceeding to have multiple unprotected partners, so the profiles of new cases remains the same.

What boat am I missing when I can see being a gay male, IV drug user, or hi-risk hetrosexual can kill me? And teaching my kids exactly what the results can be? You can bury your head in the sand all you want to, but being bisexual is knowing you are in the top catagories of risk for HIV/AIDS by definition of the CDC.

I suggest you goto the CDC and read the charts, age groups, gender, and all the most affected groups before you talk down to me, becasue the facts speak for themselves. I'm not sure how you can defend bi-sexual behavior when you fit one of the main risk groups.
Last edited by greeney2 on Thu May 14, 2009 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 14, 2009 11:16 am

I always run into guys that i would say are outright homophobic and i ask them "You like girls right?" They of course say "yes". "If they are gay doesnt that mean you have MORE of a shot to nail one?"

Ummm, not really, cause there are gay women too, I would say probably more gay women than men. So how does that give you better odds? :D

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 11:19 am

she means threesome my friend. ;) :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 14, 2009 11:22 am

Do the math, a threesome can only be homosexual behavior.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 11:24 am

still you are not seeing the personal issue of responisiblity. I know gay men with HIV I know gay men who have never had an std.....I know women with herpes that recived it the first time they had sex. I know men who have had crabs from strippers. You cannot write off an entire group of people like gay men and blame them for HIV or anything else. There are gay men in this world who dont fall under your STEREO TYPE. Just because Perez Hilton is a flamming ***hole and makes his living being a drama queen doesnt mean ALL gay men are like him. Your so closed off from realizing the truth.

Do you even know any gay men personally?
Where is your tact. Do you have the stats on straight ppl with aids gotten from protitution or straight sex? Even better how many gay men DONT have AIDS?

This is a personal attack (on gay men) I bet you were taught that homsexuals are all evil. Do you believe all wars are because of the Jews too. :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 11:26 am

and your point is what?

Threesome with you you're partner and a good friend is no Dangerous (STD wise) that just you and your partner. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am

greeney2 wrote:Do the math, a threesome can only be homosexual behavior.

Not alway though. one could sit out. not that that would happen but hell. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 11:29 am

dont make him uncomfortable with our evil sex talk.....
consenting adults having mad passionate sex......
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 11:32 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it's the BS and sat thing all over again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 11:47 am

so do you consider the act of Bukkake to be gay??? greeny2???
pandasex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts