Lashmar wrote:You have no time to waste on her yet you kept typing. That is interesting.
* I actually wrote that I had wasted enough time on her. (Past perfect tense).
I’m never sure about you mael. You act like an arse to everyone else but not to me. Why?
* Well your perception is biased obviously in this case.To be accurate, your assumption/observation would require a third person's input. I'm sure you are mistaken and will find that I am extremely fair with my dealings with all persons, but that I'll fiercely protect some people more than others ... usually the same people.
I have no idea what to think about you. You act like the sort of person I really hate, (sexist, racist and so on) but I’m really not sure about you.
* I'm not a racist. I'm a racialist. It means I hate no race but I prefer those like me over others. It means I have a preference for people of my mindset more than it means I like people with blond hair and blue eyes (like me).
* Neither am I a misogynist. I understand men and women are half of the whole but I respect our (very real) differences. Together men and women will stand, divided we fall. We need each other. Neither is superior as a person. It is the man who is the head, but it is the woman who turns it.
What I do know about you is that you are very, very odd.
* Well I've spent more than half my life away from my country of birth and I've travelled the world. I've done this, done that and been there. People here see me as the (mad) scientist/inventor, as I'm always doing electronic and chemical experiments in my lab which is in the same building as my school, where I teach English with my favourite wife.
* I'm always studying something and I digest all the accounts of the news I can gather. I have very few friends but many acquaintances. I am aware I'm different from most people. I live in a country foreign to me in terms of language and culture and I can manage. I speak Japanese nearly all the time so I'm happy to come here as it means I can practice using English.
* My family basically stayed quite close to the nest, but I wanted to see the world. There aren't many people like me. Am I entirely happy? Not really. It's relative so the things you aren't happy about equate to the same discomfort as those I am unhappy about. But this is only on a superficial level as your circumstances are probably less complicated than mine.
I kind of see strikes of myself in you (given the fact you’re almost 30 years older than me maybe it should be the other way around
* I understand you and you have nothing to fear from me. I wish you the best and I'm pleased to try to lead you to a higher understanding of 'matters.' Same with SRO in a way. I see parts of me which developed from facets of both your characters. We are not so different. But I understand people's minds far better than you. Nothing to worry about.
You’re like a torn sheet. Remnants of a nice guy, but turned sour into a hateful little beggar. What happened to you?
* Oh really! I'm having a ball and my world is full of love. I have a very very dry sense of humour (straight-faced humour), and I lurve sarcasm.
* I smile a lot.