The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cybill Shepherd Blames the Mormons & Catholics for Prop 8

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 18, 2009 12:05 pm

It is you who continuously moan how all humans are animals.

Coming from a jewlover,racist,stupid and blind adding to it.

I`ve always said mostly MALES.

:roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Mon May 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:
It is you who continuously moan how all humans are animals.

Coming from a jewlover,racist,stupid and blind adding to it.

I`ve always said mostly MALES.

:roll: :roll:

No. You have consistantly lumped all humans into the definition of animal.

The more frustrated and emotional you get, the more you amuse me. Please continue to entertain me, but try to be a bit cleverer.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon May 18, 2009 12:18 pm

I’m never sure what to make of you mael. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Mon May 18, 2009 1:00 pm

mael

if u think im some sort of lesbian junkie than fine

i know what i am. If you think im perverting children so be it. My son and my step children all boys would know better. I take most of what i do tell children about sex (at appropriate times) from Planned Parenthood. What I can do is sleep at night because I know none of my sons will turn out as hateful ignorant and sexually dull such as yourself.

I do think that your feelings about me are what you make them up to be. I think I must have said something meaningful because you wouldnt have thrown such a fit if i was "non threatening"

so Thank you You just made my ego bigger.

have fun being sexually closed and miserable and im sure one of those hookers will eventually give u herpes
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby mael » Mon May 18, 2009 1:51 pm

pandasex wrote:mael

* Your words, not mine.

i know what i am. If you think im perverting children so be it. My son and my step children all boys would know better. I take most of what i do tell children about sex (at appropriate times) from Planned Parenthood.

* Oh, how interesting.

What I can do is sleep at night because I know none of my sons will turn out as hateful ignorant and sexually dull such as yourself.

* Well you can imagine what you like.

I do think that your feelings about me are what you make them up to be. I think I must have said something meaningful because you wouldnt have thrown such a fit if i was "non threatening"

* You are no match for me and I don't like wasting effort on you.

* It is what people don't say, or rather what they deliberately omit which interests me more than that which they dare to reveal. I spared little effort on you, though you seem to like to believe otherwise.

* Very sexy.

have fun being sexually closed and miserable and im sure one of those hookers will eventually give u herpes

* You have fun imagining what you like. I don't care what you feel. Those disease-ridden hookers and the rest of the perverts are your friends, not mine. I sympathise with those poor innocent children you claim to enlighten.

* I hope your herpes clears up and I assure you my personal life as far as my sexual relations are concerned is far from dull.

* I'm a busy person and I have wasted enough time on you. The trouble with you is that you are shallow as far as I'm concerned. Once you are exposed you act as if you are being persecuted and play for sympathy. You can get away with it when you speak to kids but when you are speaking with adults you really ought to act like an adult, y'know.

*sigh* American women! One of the few nations of note that I've never had a g/f from. I've had plenty of opportunities though. Some of you lot look all right, but once you open your mouths my ears ring.

* But if Swedish women are anything like Dark Samos then I'd probably go for an American broad and wear ear-muffs than be driven to a catatonic state my some brainwashed zombie of a female telling me how she hates everyone and everything.

Speaking of Dark Samos, has anyone else noticed the similarity between DS and the character Marvin (the neurotic android) in the Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy? (By Douglas Adams).

I mean you no personal harm and I wish you the wisdom to make the right choices in life. I am sorry this thread about what a Feminist believes about normally oriented sexual relationships & marriage has been ruined by uncontrolled emotions by people apparently drawn to your side. But I am pleased to have had the opportunity to attempt to offer a differing perspective.

Next time you go mouthing off and acting hysterical I hope you are more able to debate your standpoint. If you were more confident of your views there would be no need for the dramatics, would there? 8-)
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:47 am

mael wrote:
pandasex wrote:mael

* Your words, not mine.

i know what i am. If you think im perverting children so be it. My son and my step children all boys would know better. I take most of what i do tell children about sex (at appropriate times) from Planned Parenthood.

* Oh, how interesting.

What I can do is sleep at night because I know none of my sons will turn out as hateful ignorant and sexually dull such as yourself.

* Well you can imagine what you like.

* You are no match for me and I don't like wasting effort on you.

* It is what people don't say, or rather what they deliberately omit which interests me more than that which they dare to reveal. I spared little effort on you, though you seem to like to believe otherwise.

* Very sexy.

* You have fun imagining what you like. I don't care what you feel. Those disease-ridden hookers and the rest of the perverts are your friends, not mine. I sympathise with those poor innocent children you claim to enlighten.

* I hope your herpes clears up and I assure you my personal life as far as my sexual relations are concerned is far from dull.

* I'm a busy person and I have wasted enough time on you. The trouble with you is that you are shallow as far as I'm concerned. Once you are exposed you act as if you are being persecuted and play for sympathy. You can get away with it when you speak to kids but when you are speaking with adults you really ought to act like an adult, y'know.

*sigh* American women! One of the few nations of note that I've never had a g/f from. I've had plenty of opportunities though. Some of you lot look all right, but once you open your mouths my ears ring.

I mean you no personal harm and I wish you the wisdom to make the right choices in life. I am sorry this thread about what a Feminist believes about normally oriented sexual relationships & marriage has been ruined by uncontrolled emotions by people apparently drawn to your side. But I am pleased to have had the opportunity to attempt to offer a differing perspective.

Next time you go mouthing off and acting hysterical I hope you are more able to debate your standpoint. If you were more confident of your views there would be no need for the dramatics, would there? 8-)

You have no time to waste on her yet you kept typing. That is interesting.

I’m never sure about you mael. You act like an arse to everyone else but not to me. Why?

I have no idea what to think about you. You act like the sort of person I really hate, (sexist, racist and so on) but I’m really not sure about you. What I do know about you is that you are very, very odd. :lol:

I kind of see strikes of myself in you (given the fact you’re almost 30 years older than me maybe it should be the other way around :oops: ). You’re like a torn sheet. Remnants of a nice guy, but turned sour into a hateful little beggar. What happened to you? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 12:56 am

blackvault wrote:This is obviously a hot topic for many of you, and one that I too am very passionate about.

I see it is getting fairly heated, rude and downright nasty by some of you.

Consider this a mass warning to all those who need it. If you aren't sure if that means you, then you probably need one :) Let's keep in clean, or I will be forced to lock the topic, and start issuing warnings.

Unlike the last forum, this one logs warnings. And I give them when they are due... and it also lets me keep track of repeat offenders.

My aim is to clean up the board... and warnings, along with subsequent bans, are not hard to do.

I appreciate your understanding.

Sincerely,

John Greenewald, Jr.

I better clean up the language and racism towards the French (*bastards), Australians (*convicts), Spanish (*well they lost in the end didn’t they ;) ), then.

Lets scrap that idea then and just say I’ll stop insulting all counties in Europe, apart from the German (* they tried twice ;) :D ) and the Italians (*Nona)

I wont be able to tell my joke anymore either. :x

I wont have anything to complain about now. That not good. :? :lol: :lol:

*Thought this thread needed a bit of lighting up, hope someone got a laugh at it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 2:30 am

* But if Swedish women are anything like Dark Samos then I'd probably go for an American broad and wear ear-muffs than be driven to a catatonic state my some brainwashed zombie of a female telling me how she hates everyone and everything.

Speaking of Dark Samos, has anyone else noticed the similarity between DS and the character Marvin (the neurotic android) in the Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy? (By Douglas Adams).

Next time you go mouthing off and acting hysterical I hope you are more able to debate your standpoint. If you were more confident of your views there would be no need for the dramatics, would there?

Calling me a female neurotic android doesn´t really help your point of view :roll:
Atleast I`ve apologized for the stupid bad ass statements I did about religions in the past, it was not the right approach to debate over those topics and greeney knows about it.
Sure we still don´t agree on anything when it comes to religions but I don´t spit out bad language and such comments anymore debating over it.
You however, offends jews,blacks,women etc etc.
So who of us two do you think is more credible? :lol: :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 2:33 am

Consider this a mass warning to all those who need it. If you aren't sure if that means you, then you probably need one Let's keep in clean, or I will be forced to lock the topic, and start issuing warnings.

I kind of feel hit by that statement but at the same time not anymore... :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Tue May 19, 2009 2:34 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Calling me a female neurotic android doesn´t really help your point of view :roll:

But it was kind of funny! :oops: :lol: :lol:

sorry man. :oops: :cry:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts