The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cybill Shepherd Blames the Mormons & Catholics for Prop 8

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Exactly! I've said this before too, but people just tend to misunderstand on purpose what I mean. But in any case, I don't like the idea of two guys partaking in buttsecks, but TOO EACH HIS/HER OWN. I don't give a rats as what you do in the comfort of your own home, they should be allowed the same legal privileges as everyone else who is in a consensual long term relationship. Just cuz you or I wouldn't do it doesn't mean they should have resistance at every turn.

The ONLY case you guys have is from a religious stand point, so I would certainly HOPE that religion had something to do with it, otherwise you're all just being a bunch of control freaks.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Tue May 12, 2009 1:59 pm

I always run into guys that i would say are outright homophobic and i ask them "You like girls right?" They of course say "yes". "If they are gay doesnt that mean you have MORE of a shot to nail one?"

So what s to hate about them?
How would you feel if some one told you a "straight guy" dont like girls???

Its a dumb argument and anyone who say that word sanctity will be shot lol
why ?? Look at the divorce rate and try and argue that crap.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 13, 2009 1:02 am

Simply put, you are who you are when it comes to sexuality.
I don´t respect the confused ones though, it´s pathetic. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:06 am

There's the problem, the "gay community" is not the same as gays in general.

Why? Please explain the difference?
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:41 am

The ONLY case you guys have is from a religious stand point, so I would certainly HOPE that religion had something to do with it, otherwise you're all just being a bunch of control freaks.

Not true at all. There are many other reasons other than religion to be opposed to homosexuality and a gay lifestyle. Why should we be forced to teach our children a risky and dangerous lifestyle is an alternative? Just like Miss California was raised to standards of a moral and religious foundation, we all have the right to steer our kids away from a lifestyle, that can end in misery at an early age. If you are against homosexuality and its sexual practices, how can you expect anyone to condone gay marriage?

This does not compute to a hate based position or homophobia when the facts support the risks. The gays love to play the shame card or religiousphobia card when the truth is hard to listen to. You can't make a case for gay marriage by painitng a rosy picuture that the gay lifestyle is harmless and innocent. For every one storybook tale of a lifelong relationship in a gay couple, there are countless others that end up shattered lives. Their own, and the lives of thier families, affected by their selfish exsistance, but they don;t hurt anyone. Same song every drug addict and alcoholic sings, we arn't hurting anyone, but in fact they are. Many more sad stories exist, than the ones who really end up lifelong partners. The risk of HIV/AIDS is still the leading risk factor from gay male to male contact. Every single person on earth, now has this to worry about, becasue of the same 5 main risk groups still remain today the same. but this lifestyle doesn't hurt anyone! Social problems, and many mental health issues are connected with the gay lifestyle, including suicide rates 5 times higher than hetrosexual lifestyles. Studies have shown religion is not the casue of their woes, but failed relationships cause most of their suicides. So they blame their problems on the homophobes instead, and all the same religious nuts.

None of this has anything to do with religions, hate or homophobia. It has everything to do with a sober look at a lifestyle that is harmfull, dangerous and risky. The facts speak for themselves and studies have shown what associated mental health issues are part of gay lifestyles.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Wed May 13, 2009 11:05 am

pandasex wrote:I always run into guys that i would say are outright homophobic and i ask them "You like girls right?" They of course say "yes". "If they are gay doesnt that mean you have MORE of a shot to nail one?"

So what s to hate about them?
How would you feel if some one told you a "straight guy" dont like girls???

Its a dumb argument and anyone who say that word sanctity will be shot lol
why ?? Look at the divorce rate and try and argue that crap.

I think that is the best thing you've ever writen. That makes alot of Sense you know.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 13, 2009 8:46 pm

greeney2 wrote:
There's the problem, the "gay community" is not the same as gays in general.

Is there a difference between you and your [heterosexual] neighbors?
There are many other reasons other than religion to be opposed to homosexuality and a gay lifestyle. Why should we be forced to teach our children a risky and dangerous lifestyle is an alternative?

Now this is a touch... Indirect. Seeing as you can simply teach them to be themselves. If they turn out gay, be understanding.

You don't need to tell them it's a good idea to have unprotected sex of any orientation, clearly.

we all have the right to steer our kids away from a lifestyle, that can end in misery at an early age.

I guess so... But hey, when you figure out how to make decisions that [assuredly] don't end in misery you be sure to let me in on that little secret.

If you are against homosexuality and its sexual practices, how can you expect anyone to condone gay marriage?

Ahh, interesting word there: Condone.
You realize you live in a free country, right?
Where, you are unable, by law, to determine an individuals actions and decisions from your standard. Oh.. and..
Female to female contact is not one of the top 5 risk groups by the way, however bisexual sex is.

By the meaning of this very sentence you are saying that lesbian sex is not a high risk activity when it comes to disease transmission. And heterosexual sex is.

Where there is semen, there is very effective and easy disease transmission. So there is very little risk associated with Panda being bisexual even if she was to sleep with women. (Not to say she doesn't, because I have no idea.)

Basically Greeney, unless you sleep with someone who has slept with a gay guy your personal risk from homosexuality, is very minimal no matter what the statistics say.
And I would really reply to the rest, but i have to go to bed, up really early in the morning. It was bright at 5:30 in the morning today! Good sign summer is on the way, but then it was a crappy, gray, cold, windy day. But still... Summer! :D
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 2:08 am

You have to be joking right?

This is probably the worst statement you have ever done. :evil:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 14, 2009 9:08 am

Now this is a touch... Indirect. Seeing as you can simply teach them to be themselves. If they turn out gay, be understanding.

You don't need to tell them it's a good idea to have unprotected sex of any orientation, clearly.

State laws are mandating what the schools are teaching, and a lot of that has come as a result of strong lobbys. Instead of teaching and advocating abstinacne the schools now provide condoms, and state law requires them to teach gay life style is an alternative lifestyle, but do they also teach the entire downside of that lifestyle?

By the meaning of this very sentence you are saying that lesbian sex is not a high risk activity when it comes to disease transmission. And heterosexual sex is.

Where there is semen, there is very effective and easy disease transmission. So there is very little risk associated with Panda being bisexual even if she was to sleep with women. (Not to say she doesn't, because I have no idea.)

Basically Greeney, unless you sleep with someone who has slept with a gay guy your personal risk from homosexuality, is very minimal no matter what the statistics say.

You do not know the CDC statistics apparently, and your statement shows you do not know what is defined as Hi-Risk hetrosexual behavior, as defined by the CDC. Hi-risk is defined as hetrosexual contact with anyone who is in the other Hi-risk groups or those in that persons chain of contact. In other words, a bisexual lesbian already is in a risk group of homosexual contact, but not the primary top groups to transfer. Male to male, IV drug users are the top. Female to female is certainly not a primary risk, but is defined as a risk group also. You are missing the boat when you say unless you sleep with a gay guy, you are wrong. You could be many down the line, in his chain of contact. Bisexual activity, certainly is a risk becasue the statistics from CDC show 31% of new reported cases are bisexual groups, and over 50% still is from male to male group.

This hopefully is being taught to our kids in the same class as telling them their alternative lifestyle could be as deadly as IV drug using. I didn't make this up, you are free to goto the CDC website and read the statistics about HIV/AIDS cases. It may change at least you preception of sexual contact and the risks.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Thu May 14, 2009 10:37 am

no body is arguing unsafe sex is dangerous. To anyone, gays, straights, bisexuals......what u seem to be missing my friend is that it boils down to the person not their sexual orientation. Have you seen the stats on the age groups 16-25???? Its about education not hiding and placing blame on gays. Im sorry you can be so passive and miss the boat on the obvious.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts