The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Critical Split: Sharia breeds anger in Germany

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:54 am

Critical Split: Sharia breeds anger in Germany [D]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyfkQ4TQ ... ture=email
zoltan2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 am

Zoltan2,

This is divisive..very similar to what our own leadership is currently doing here in the States. They are dividers and not uniters.

This is Ishmael..they are attempting to make the people accept Ishmaelite doctrine to turn them into ISHMAELITES.

Ishmael is the son of the bondwoman..Haggar..not of the freewoman....Sarah.
Understand now??

Muslims are not the only ISHMAELITES out here...there are others. The German leadership teaching this kind of multiculturism is also of ISHMAEL. The German Government is staffed with ISHMAELITES in order to attempt to promote this among the German people.

In short Zoltan2...you have to go to public school to get this stupid and try to put it off on your own people.

Ishmael and Ishmaelite practices is a fingerprint identifying the world and the world system.

Of the bondwoman and her son...in bondage...with her children.
Today ...most of poliltics is become of Ishmael...politicians are mostly Ishmaelites. For most of them have this World/NWO View.

The New World Order.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby zoltan2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 am

So between the Jews Zionists the Muslims and the Vatican the world is completely indoctrinated and under their mercy.
Just like now President Obama was saying that they were going to bring democracy into Libya. Now that Gaddafi is dead the rebels supported by NATO and the USA declared that they are going to install the Sharia Law.
What democracy. Its all bullshit.
zoltan2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 am

Zoltan 2,

This video you have linked is no longer available on U Tube...that quickly it has been removed.

It is said in certain circles of thinking ...that Ishmaelites do not brook any competition for ideas and individual thinking...they don't like competition.

You can see this by watching the politicians smearing each other any way they can ..by putting the public on emotional puppet strings in their smear campaigns of today.

Nonetheless..the video has been removed that quickly.

If I knew how to make a copy to file of it or any other video which was likely to be removed..I would have done so.

Oh..and it is indeed all BS...we have helped to install a type of religious dictatiorship. This shows you that politics is in fact a hidden concealed religion as I have been saying all along. Politics is just a religion which is undefined to most of the public not schooled in hidden occult principles.

Politics is not the product advertised to the public. If politics had to be the product advertised..they would soon be out of business for not delivering the goods.
But here in Libya poliitics has delivered the goods to their hidden and concealed masters who are not the public who voted them into office.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby zoltan2 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:21 am

I see what you mean.

The Mulsims are taking over Britain France and now America.
Because of their birth rate which is very high they will be the voters of tomorrow and spread Sharia Law.
It is the spread of Islam throughout the world and by force if necessary.
zoltan2

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 am

Zoltan2,

Most politicians are Ishmaelites as well. Thus they are in secret, where most of us are not trained to see and look, they are very similar to the Muslim religion. One thing for the public and another in private amongst themselves. A dual Talmudic type system in operation. Just like many Hebrews. But these politicians are more pro Muslim than pro Jewish. Ironic is it not!!?? For both groups are Talmudic. All three groups actually.
The Muslims, The Jews, and the Politicians. They are in essence the same.

Are all politicians like this ..no ..but I believe that those who are not are a minority. Particularly once one moves up the political ladder.

This means our leadership will help the Muslims and Sharia to take over our lives and hand over the nation without a whisper from them. Secretly...privily..they will facillitate this because of the "Real " Religion practiced by professional politicians.

Very much and just as did the Hebrew leadership do in overlaying the traditions of men on top of the Law of Moses.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:17 pm

zoltan2 wrote:I see what you mean.

Because of their birth rate which is very high they will be the voters of tomorrow and spread Sharia Law.

I worry about this, myself..to be honest
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:22 pm

zoltan2 wrote:So between the Jews Zionists the Muslims and the Vatican the world is completely indoctrinated and under their mercy.
Just like now President Obama was saying that they were going to bring democracy into Libya. Now that Gaddafi is dead the rebels supported by NATO and the USA declared that they are going to install the Sharia Law.
What democracy. Its all bullshit.

Zoltan2,

I thought I would revisit this thread and see what has changed since.

Correct in that the world is completely indoctrinated and under their mercy. At the same time they try to blame it on anything and everything but what it is. Our history books are horribly tainted...with this fingerprint.
Most of the wars are one Ishmaelitel group fighting against another Ishmaelite group. Today mostly one Ishmaelite combine against other combines since some time about the Boxer Rebellion.

One of the signs of Ishmaelite presence is the biblical fingerprint of

"They have filled the land with Violence." For Violence is the fingerprint of the devil and his minions.

Here is the interesting thing which unbelievers often try to claim when the numbers show a very different pattern of operation.

More people have been killed and slaughtered across this globe since the time of the enlightnement than ever before..and scientifically at that.

In many posts using the Time Warp technique....todays "free thinkers" try to take you way back in history to show the blame..but they dont show what has happened recently in history ..in the last 100 to 150 years...since the time of the "Enlightenment."

Public schooling today also does not make this connection but once pointed out to us it becomes obvious.

Many out here call it the New World Order. I call them all "Ishmaelites" Because this is a religious movement and a very devout one.

The United States has long ago given up its leadership position under the Religion of Issac and secretly'/privily began to push the position of Ishmael on its people and through its educational system..over to the World system.

Make no mistake Zoltan 2...the world position is the position of Ishmael and our leadership is heavily in bed with Ishmael and Ishmaelilte positions.

And Most of our wars have been with our Ishmealite leadership against other Ishmaelites....particularly other Ishmaelites who do not want to join in the Ishmaelite combine and follow the central directive...of the "Federation."

No independent thinking or behavior allowed.

In war...the victors get the spoils or so the historical dictum goes.

America since WW1 has fought one war after another and does not bring home any new spoils or territories.

This is a clear sign that we are fighting someone elses wars..for someone elses profits. That someone else is controlling us and we are under their authority and direction. We are not an independent country working for our own interests. You dont have to get educated per se to understand this. You only have to learn thinking outside the box of what passes for thinking today.

I see what you mean.

I see what you mean.

Yes, and our own leaders will sell us down the drain for this sharia template because shari is closer to the goals of our corrupt leadership than is the US Constitution. The US Constitution is an anathema to Ishmaelite Leadership around the world. They hate it when they can have control and dominion instead. The constitution puts government under control..not the other way around.

What you have today in our government is thousands of regulations which allow government to ignore the US Constitution and to do whatever they think is expedient. This is exactly how Islam and Sharia work. It is also how Talmudic law works....ie...UN law as well as Noahide Laws...which are UN Laws...ie...expedience against the people. At the peoples expense..

And by this you will be returning back to "Divine Right of Kings..ie..Feudalism.
Royalty not accountable to the people..but with absolute power.

Hope this helps.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby bionic » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"Whatever you do to the least of my people, you also do to me"
-JC

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."
-M Gandhi

"Do not impose on others what you yourself do not desire."
-Confucius
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby frrostedman » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Sharia law is already creeping into the court systems of the US.

Federal Appeals Court Considers Sharia Law
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts