The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Credible Statements about the UFO/OVNI subject.

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby ____ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:49 pm

The Brazilian Minister of Aviation and military pilots discuss UFOs and the night of 19th May, 1986 on a national television broadcast:

"On radar I got to do four interceptions and radar contact with all, but I could not see anything at any time, just on the radar. And what impressed me was taken by the target acceleration from a certain moment. Accelerated rapidly until he desacoplasse the radar and I believe around MACH 15, more or less, because it was very fast acceleration. now I was 1.2, 1.3 times the speed of sound and the object reached a speed much higher than I was."

Captain Armindo de Sousa Viriato

]The Official Night of UFOs in Brazil

--

Colonel Ariel Sanchez, head of the Uruguayan Air Force UFO Office discusses how a UFO evaded military jets over the Palmar Dam in 1986 and changed colours from yellow to orange to red as it increased its acceleration.

"The most shocking events involved Uruguayan aircraft pursuing a UFO. It occurred mainly in 1986. Two military aircraft tried to intercept a UFO which entered Uruguayan airspace without authorization..

It was around 20h30 when those two fighters I’ve mentioned tried to approach an object maneuvering over a dam. They tried twice to reach the UFO. They didn’t succeed because the object managed to escape maneuvering at great speed which our aircraft could not follow.

A peculiar thing was seeing the object changing colors while increasing its acceleration. It went from yellow to orange then turned red. It moved away at an enormous speed until it disappeared from our sight. In a second attempt to intercept it, the object did the same thing: when the Pucara got closer, the UFO vanished at an incredible speed towards the West. Without much they could do the pilots simply quit the pursuit and returned to the base".

Colonel Ariel Sanchez (Cridovni), Uruguayan Air Force

link

--

Flight Captain Jorge Polanco describes unknown object involved in the Bariloche UFO incident from 1995:

"The first impression was shock from people inside the plane -the lights of the object were well defined - there was an orange light on top of it, green lights on the side and the solid part of the object was dark".

Flight Captain Jorge Polanco

link
____

Postby ____ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote about military pilot UFO encounters from Albert M. Chop who was the Chief of the Press section for the Air Force at the Pentagon in the early 1950's.

"You must remember that I was privy to the project files. These contained hundreds of official reports of UFO encounters made by military personnel from all branches of the service. They were all classified with a high degree of security classification. Almost all of these made pretty scary reading from the verbatim descriptions of the pilots concerned"

Albert M. Chop, Air Force UFO Public Information Officer at the Pentagon

link

Published anti-UFO skeptic and pilot Captain W. J. Hull admits to being 'flabbergasted' and 'confounded' by a UFO's aerial maneuverability over Alabama in 1956.

"Just after this exchange, the object began to maneuver. It darted hither and yon, rising and falling in undulating flight, making sharper turns than any known aircraft, sometimes changing direction 90 degrees in an instant. All the while the color remained constant, a brilliant blue-white, and the object did not grow or lessen in size. Macintosh and I sat there completely flabbergasted at this unnerving exhibition. I thought of calling the passengers over the public address system, but the object was dead ahead of us and putting on its performance in an area whose arc was not large enough to enable anybody in the cabin to get a view of it out the side windows. After a half minute or so of this dancing, unorthodox flight the object suddenly became motionless and hovered dead still. We were simply confounded by this.

Capital Airlines Pilot Captain W. J. Hull

link

Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel describes three radar confirmed 'disc shaped' UFOs which flew alonside his aircraft whilst over Lake Tequesquitengo in Mexico, May 3rd, 1975.

"They had no antennae. They had opaque grey fuselages and a sort of windshield, but without rivets and completely smooth.. What I would like to make clear is that my personal and professional reputation is safe thanks to the testimony of air traffic controllers. They had the three objects on their screens, making 270-degree turns in a very tight radius of action".

Aircraft Pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos Montiel

link
____

Previous

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts