The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Could God create a boulder larger than he/she can move?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby at1with0 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:39 am

So are you saying that "God's realm" is either the micro (or macro) world?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:46 am

Either / Or ? Hmm, I think it must be both.

One theory I have, which I think is actually just my version of Superstring theory, is that our universe is actually 2 universes, one with high entropy, decreasing, and the other with low entropy, increasing. When one universe dies, it creates the other, back and forth. So, the macro in one universe, is the micro in the other, and vice versa. So God's realm is both.

Oh I forgot to mention that when one universe is really big, the other is really small. That idea is a direct result of Superstring theory (the whole Calabi-Yao space thing).

I guess I should add one more thing so it all makes sense. I forget, not everyone knows SS theory. SS theory says that a universe whose size is R is identical to a universe whose size is 1/R, where R = Planck Length. Now does it make more sense?
CodeBlackv2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 am

If R is infinite then 1/R is infinitesimal or some such?

Ie, I'm wondering if SS theorists think the universe is bounded.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:12 pm

That depends on what you are using to measure R. The universe can expand infinitely but at a certain point there is nothing left to expand because the matter has coalesced into black holes and the black holes have evaporated, so you end up with infinite nothingness.

Common mistake is to think that normal matter in the thing that R is measuring. As the universe. expands, it dissipates.

The R in our universe increases causing the R in the other universe to decrease, ultimately to near 0. That triggers the universal seed to do the same thing it does at the end of each old universe, Big Bang. I believe the seed can do this almost forever. We can't see the seed because there is a veil (Sophia) which hides it. It is not part of either universe directly.

The seed does not create matter. It creates energy, called the Infinite Light, which later mutates into matter. There is more than one seed, called Immortal Beings.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Lucifer » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Only by God's own weight!

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Previous

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts