The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

No conspiracy Just FACT

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:24 pm

The Effects of Emasculation
[url]
http://youtu.be/y5OdQGbVNa4[/url]
[url]
http://youtu.be/ZPHYPHf0PfE[/url]

So you are going out for New Years...here is a novel idea ladies...buy your own damn drinks!
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby The_Joker » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 pm

This further proves the point made in the first 2 videos...BE ADVISED THIS VID CONTAINS VERY STRONG LANGUAGE.

http://youtu.be/4JA4EPRbWhQ

Discuss....................
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 pm

I am not going out on New Years Eve and I do my drinking at home.

I will buy a woman a drink but seldom go to such places nor drink much at all.

I don't mind it when a woman buys me a drink but seldom go to such places as I said in my previous sentence.

As to the videos...most of it is common sense.

I dont find it difficult to get women to take off their clothes. What I find it difficult to get women to do is give me something really valuable in my life, to and for me.

I am not that interested in their insecurities or fears. That is their responsibility..not mine.

I can cook, clean, make my own repairs to many things. I do not come to a woman for these things....though it is very nice when a woman cooks a fine meal for me. I do enjoy that indeed.

But that is not why or for what I would take up with a woman.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:33 pm

The video commenting on the View or that other program...I watch none of them...was interesting ...and I am aware of such sexism.

Most men I know are totally ignorant of most of this stuff..their thinking pattern is so provincial.

I found the fellow in the video to be just as much of a drama queen as the women in many of these talk shows.

For you see...I know something about most of those programs few men ever consider.

I know of no peoples claiming "Victim Class or status " who have more prime time on their hands to watch so much television and the associated advertisements.

The average male I know is way to stupid to think such a thing through but the dumb ass can do a point spread in a few minutes. What an ignorant male.

Most males have made themselves ignorant. And I include myself in this group at times.

I watched a bit of the video and decided this fellow is a male drama queen...though some of his points are interesting.

When I work and solve problems on the job or at home ...I cannot afford to be a drama queen or I will get hurt or killed. Hence I am not drawn to drama queens..male or female.

If a female wants to keep my attention span..she had better have more to offer than drama. I can get stupid all over the place. It is not rare or valuable.
This is why I don't watch sitcoms. They are ersatz drama and ersatz humor.

And today..there are becoming more and more Male drama queens who were primarily raised by the women in their lives...as well as television, movies, and video games. To these males I say..get lost.

Don't get me wrong here..I do love a fine woman's breast..but I know I cannot stay there all the time ..nor would a proper woman want me there all the time.

All things in their right times and proportions.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Don't get me wrong here..I do love a fine woman's breast..but I know I cannot stay there all the time ..nor would a proper woman want me there all the time.

All things in their right times and proportions.

Interesting and I understand completely. Yes I have a very strong opinion about this, not to mention the topic of the thread...........so as not to offend the female member I'll temper my tone.

This past month I visited one of the local malls with my wife in an effort to do some X-Mas shopping........The women above age 60 dressing like they're still teenagers, were everywhere. Those who were younger and dressing more for the club as opposed to the Mall, were also in high numbers......there were also several Males who would fall into a demographic consistent with this threads main topic, main discussion points. I put most all of them off to advertising and a cultural change. Surely not all are simply starved for attention.

Most women who wear super tight leggings, and super tight low cut cleavage bearing tank tops, while shopping for X-MAS gifts has issues beyond something they see on TV, or in a Mag.................just as any bloke does who feels a need to die his hair purple, and enlarge his nose or earlobes with a bullring, or put a fishhook through his brow.

To me it's their business, more power to em..................but it's irritating as hell when you call them out for what they are only to get labeled as a sexist, or some sort of phobe, just for having the balls to voice your opinion.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks for you input people.

I hear what you are saying Cole, and I understand it but why sugar coat what you have to say...Political Correctness is the very method which was developed by feminists to control men. Now I doubt you are a "Girly man" as Arnie puts it.

So my question to you is WTF Cole????

And yeah, I guess I am the President of the Grumpy Old Men's Club (Australian National Branch) Woooohahahahaha
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:28 am

So my question to you is WTF Cole????

Despite what you see when discussing certain topics on this board, I am a very tolerant person, especially in person :lol: I Highly doubt that there is even one person who frequents this board that I would not get on well with in person.........That said, such tolerance would NEVER keep me from telling it like it is ( even if the telling are convictions solely my own ) I'm just that way..

Those convictions are honed through years of personal experience in the PROFESSIONAL FIELD.........In such atmosphere one runs across all kinds of individuals, from every class, every culture ( most every ) and above all---from every type of background. It's why I always say that the dumbest of people are always the very most educated, I've dealt with too many to ever doubt my gut in that regard. They are followed very closely by the most Religious, those most easily manipulated into the box that the PTB wish to herd everyone into at some point.

Do I simply agree with Adam and Eve? Not entirely but rest assured, far more so than Adam and Steve....... ;) Same with baggy pants, those dragging the ground and 8 sizes too big around the waist. Same with ghetto Gangster Rap, Same with many other things that some folks are afraid to speak of, either on a net board, or face to face.

Girly men are such a topic that's for sure...............but one must be tolerant of those less manly ( even if the less manliness exists only in one's mind )

What is the measure of a man, who is to judge such in the end?

As for Women and those comments deemed to be sexist..........SO F,ing what...........If you don't want your tits stared at cool the low cut cleavage bearing tight tops, same for the camel toe.........kill the leggins and riding pants. Save them for the night club when trolling is better served by such attire.

As for me..............Yes I love cleavage and toe, anytime and anywhere........but that doesn't make it acceptable in some public places.

Many people put it off to ad agencies and clothing retailers, yes some of that is very very true, but women still have to make the conscious choice of dawning such garb. ;)

Jeans companies just love high spike heels! :lol: So putting off Girly men to single parenting, or anything similar, would most certainly have to have more to it than just that. Maybe crossed wires.... but surely something more indeed.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Further to this topic:

Went out on Saturday night with some friends and this woman at the bar was being completely obnoxious and rude to everyone including her boyfriend (or should that be her mangina friend). After half an hour of her crap I decided to step in and tell her exactly what I thought of her and the crap she was speaking.

Well everyone around me pretty much said "You shouldn't talk to her like that" my response was, "What, tell her what you are all to gutless to tell her yourselves??"

Anyway, I told her in no uncertain terms what I found so offensive about her and her boyfriend stepped in asking me to "Step Outside". What a joke then I laid in a few home truths about him and his behaviour by not stopping her carrying on as she was.

I told him that if he was any kind of man he would have nipped her behaviour in the bud instead of allowing her to make a fool of herself as well as him by his silence when she was being obnoxious and rude.

In the end he wimped out of "stepping outside" and left with her moments later and when they got into the car park she started denigrating him for not standing up to me and he told her, (And I love this) "That bloke inside was completely right, you are an rude obnoxious Bi*ch you can get a cab home!"

Yay! One more mangina converted :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 am

The_Joker wrote:Further to this topic:

Went out on Saturday night with some friends and this woman at the bar was being completely obnoxious and rude to everyone including her boyfriend (or should that be her mangina friend). After half an hour of her crap I decided to step in and tell her exactly what I thought of her and the crap she was speaking.

Well everyone around me pretty much said "You shouldn't talk to her like that" my response was, "What, tell her what you are all to gutless to tell her yourselves??"

Anyway, I told her in no uncertain terms what I found so offensive about her and her boyfriend stepped in asking me to "Step Outside". What a joke then I laid in a few home truths about him and his behaviour by not stopping her carrying on as she was.

I told him that if he was any kind of man he would have nipped her behaviour in the bud instead of allowing her to make a fool of herself as well as him by his silence when she was being obnoxious and rude.

In the end he wimped out of "stepping outside" and left with her moments later and when they got into the car park she started denigrating him for not standing up to me and he told her, (And I love this) "That bloke inside was completely right, you are an rude obnoxious Bi*ch you can get a cab home!"

Yay! One more mangina converted :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay! :clap:

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts