The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:58 pm

God knows what he would have done had he not had access to guns, probably something even worse, ala Timothy McVeigh
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 pm

You forgot to add, "Thank God he shot a bunch of little kids and teachers instead." :roll:
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
User avatar
DIss0n80r
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 am

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

En-Lugal wrote:Indeed, your analogy was very simple. :roll: Unfortunately, it had nothing to do with what I actually said.


So the analogy was simple yet you still failed to understand it?

Why does everything have to revolve around what you said?

at1with0 wrote:You said that since the TSA has failed to prevent some people from carrying firearms on airplanes that somehow shows that the TSA is not effective.


Considering what it is they're trying to prevent, yes. So what you're saying is that a 9/11 style attack is acceptable every few months then? If responsible citizens hadn't pointed out these security breaches, that's exactly what would have happened. If these citizens had been less than upstanding, well. Of course it continues to happen and security risks that are pointed out continue to be ignored, while more stringent and ineffective measures continue to be added.


There's no way to weasel your way out of the fact that no 9/11-style attacks have occurred since TSA.

at1with0 wrote:I am saying that an agency need not be 100% effective to be of great benefit to society.


That might fly, pun intended, if we were talking about loss prevention at walmart or valet parking.


LOL

at1with0 wrote:Besides, the TSA has been 100% effective in preventing 9/11-type attacks.


Actually, law-abiding citizens have been 100% effective in preventing 9/11 type attacks. :D


I wonder what would happen to your fragile worldview if the TSA was done away with, all security measures, including x-ray machines, done away with, and a 9/11-style attack or two happens again...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm

I can't believe violent video games are being called into question, even coupled with reclusiveness.

On second thought, yes I can.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby greeney2 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:20 pm

Is it a common denominator of many of the mass murders?
greeney2
 
Posts: 9632
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:33 pm

It's not a causal factor.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby capricorn » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:33 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:You forgot to add, "Thank God he shot a bunch of little kids and teachers instead." :roll:


Your words not mine... What a scumbag thing for you to say! Absolute Scum!
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
User avatar
capricorn
 
Posts: 714
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm

No, it was only the logical implication of your own words. Of course you are far too dumb to understand that, so carry on being dumb, dummy.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
User avatar
DIss0n80r
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 am

Postby rath » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 am

capricorn wrote:First of all rath, you may want to revise your quote above, greeney said that, not me. But in any case, I completely agree with it, so you might as well just leave it.
En-Lugal wrote:
Not according to the quote. But regardless of who said it, the statement is still wrong.

But you probably are offended by my saying that? Because honestly, almost all I see here is absurdity and paranoia. Hey, you think the aliens are behind the gay agenda? They want us to stop breeding and go extinct, so they're using gays to destroy us from within.


rath wrote:No you don't because your still making the same mistake .... your miss interrupting the information based on a flawed understanding of the Australian facts & figures.


you mean misinterpreting?


All I am doing is regurgitating the same information from the website you sent me which shows the facts... and that is your country is increasing in violence despite giving up your guns. But you don't want to look at the facts, you just want to stick your head in the dirt.

Image


rath wrote:No you don't because your still making the same mistake .... your miss interrupting the information based on a flawed understanding of the Australian facts & figures.


capricorn wrote:you mean misinterpreting?


See there you go again, miss understanding the issues & the facts because your only able to see things from the point of view of your brainwashed mind.

You can only see things from the point of you isolated nation, & you cant open your mind to the fact things are done different
( better) in the rest of the world. )

Example ....

You don't even know how to spell, so how can you be taken seriously.

You don't even know the entire world spells most worlds the same ..... that's the entire world, except the isolated & inward thinking United States of America.

& it's not just how the USA spells word's wrong / different from the rest of the word, but your the only nation in the entire world who uses their own measurement system for temperature, The USA does not even use the metric system ....... :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_a ... ifferences

misinterpreting

miss-interpreting

miss interpreting

It's all the same word.


So given the fact you don't even know the difference between the American spelling & the Australian Spelling of a sing solitary word ...... how on earth can you claim to understand the advanced technical processes of tallying the Australia crime date.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See capricorn .... You have Zero credibility.

Oh ...

& you lose.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby rath » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:06 am

capricorn wrote:God knows what he would have done had he not had access to guns, probably something even worse, ala Timothy McVeigh


yhe .....

He may have had second thoughts, & not done it.

Except once he had thought of going to the school to kill, all he had to do was go to another room, get the guns & ammunition & be on his way.

Split second decision.

It's the same process drug addicts & compulsive gamblers go through.
( Desire & means kick in & all rational thought processes go out the window )

If the USA had stricter gun laws, he would not have been able to act on his plans so easy.

& your assumption that he may have used another home made weapon or some other means to achieve his goal is bunk.

As you have not show, he had either the skill or the means to plant another way to achieve his means.

From what iv seen ... this was a kid who lived with his mother, & was home schooled, he had never served in the military nor did he have any friends with the required skills to plan a larger attack. ( he was not a pilot so he could not fly a plane ) Did he even have a car license?

Like i said ... Your assumptions are bunk & wishful thinking.




Thus, your argument fails in it's inability to back up it's statement with fact.
Image
rath
 
Posts: 4345
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests