The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:25 pm

capricorn wrote:In regards to human rights, Absolutely!

I heard that in China murder is illegal.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Not if you are the Chinese govt

"the Tiananmen Square Massacre or the June 4 Massacre as troops with assault rifles and tanks inflicted thousands of casualties on unarmed civilians trying to block the military’s advance on Tiananmen Square in the heart of Beijing, which student demonstrators had occupied for seven weeks. Though diplomatic cables released by Wikileaks appear to confirm the Chinese authorities' longstanding position that no students were killed in the Square itself, the scale of military mobilization and the resulting bloodshed were unprecedented in the history of Beijing"

A tyrannical or communist govt makes and changes the laws whenever they want and/or see fit. In china murder is illegal on paper, but not in practice. You cannot compare US and China apples to apples (for obvious reasons). However, once you give up your freedom, comparisons with other communist nations become easier to make.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananme ... ts_of_1989
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:33 am

capricorn wrote:Not if you are the Chinese govt

"the Tiananmen Square Massacre or the June 4 Massacre as troops with assault rifles and tanks inflicted thousands of casualties on unarmed civilians trying to block the military’s advance on Tiananmen Square in the heart of Beijing, which student demonstrators had occupied for seven weeks. Though diplomatic cables released by Wikileaks appear to confirm the Chinese authorities' longstanding position that no students were killed in the Square itself, the scale of military mobilization and the resulting bloodshed were unprecedented in the history of Beijing"

A tyrannical or communist govt makes and changes the laws whenever they want and/or see fit. In china murder is illegal on paper, but not in practice. You cannot compare US and China apples to apples (for obvious reasons). However, once you give up your freedom, comparisons with other communist nations become easier to make.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananme ... ts_of_1989

Murder is not legal in China.
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:24 pm

My point is that a tyrannical or communist country can change the law to suit their needs... since people under communist control have no means to say otherwise.

If murder is not legal in China, then how can the govt be permitted to murder thousands of their own people simply for staging a protest?? Wouldnt that be considered against the law? Do you think this is sound government? I sure do not because no matter what the laws says, this is Murder.

On the flip side, the President of the United States could never even think of doing something like this. Not only because it is written in our law, but because 'We The People' have the means to defend the law. Once 'We The People' give up that right then "They The Govt" have the means to oppress the people and carry out atrocious acts similar to those at Tiananmen Square.
capricorn

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:30 pm

capricorn wrote:My point is that a tyrannical or communist country can change the law to suit their needs... since people under communist control have no means to say otherwise.

If murder is not legal in China, then how can the govt be permitted to murder thousands of their own people simply for staging a protest?? Wouldnt that be considered against the law? Do you think this is sound government? I sure do not because no matter what the laws says, this is Murder.

On the flip side, the President of the United States could never even think of doing something like this. Not only because it is written in our law, but because 'We The People' have the means to defend the law. Once 'We The People' give up that right then "They The Govt" have the means to oppress the people and carry out atrocious acts similar to those at Tiananmen Square.

Gotchya. Still, I don't think our laws should be based on what happens in other countries.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:04 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... ing-shows/

NRA president Wayne LaPierre did nothing of the sort—blaming gun-free school zones, violent video games and films, and the media for rewarding killers with “wall-to-wall attention.” LaPierre ultimately proposed the “National School Shield Emergency Response Program,” which would put armed security in every single school.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:40 pm

I believe in the second amendment(because governments can get serisouly corrupt and also other contries can invade..also..though, not for me..I acknowledge and respect the right of others to hunt, and to protect themselves in that way(with a gun),and to target shoot for sport, but I am a big believer in stuff such as the Brady Bill.
I also believe in anti bullying crap. That could lead to this kinda shite, eventually.
(and not just bullying... ostricinzing..not really a form of bullying, fyi...but it does play a big role..people feeling alone in the wolrd/ alienated..you can look to ostracism, for that..being ostrasized)
I am SO for.. "ALL for ALL"
we are ALL in this together.
After all.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby rath » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Capricorn ........ greeney2.

We are all still waiting for you to prove your case.

your inability to prove that more guns in Australia would have reduced the overall crime rate has proven your down fall.

I can only assume that your sudden lack of interested in this topic is proof of your inability to back up your insane claims & i accept your surrender & defeat.
rath

Postby capricorn » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:16 am

Already did, the facts have been posted and you choose not to see.
What's that old saying? "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."
capricorn

Postby rath » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:59 am

capricorn wrote:Already did, the facts have been posted and you choose not to see.
What's that old saying? "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink."

where.

You have consistently failed to show or prove that Australia's crime figures would be lower if more Australian's had guns.

Nor have you proven how more guns would stop crime in Australia.

Just admit that your all talk & no action.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts